Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐ - page 2. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The blockchain is yet to make a significant breakout as a global exchange’s base.
The potential of blockchain technology depends entirely on how widespread it is in the world of the inhabitants.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The blockchain is yet to make a significant breakout as a global exchange’s base.
Activity: 154
Good try))  guys ,such projects are already a lot, I hope that you have fat arguments in your favor, otherwise you will be swept by the flow of competition!
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...

without a top-tier idea today it will not be possible to collect big money which means that everything else remains a dream. i think the team is well aware of all correctly prepared.
I agree with you, now the market is very much in competition and the team will not simply collect a large amount of money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Yes, everything is just beginning, I hope the team will update the information on the development.
I also like the idea, but it's worth a look at the team, it's important for me.
Activity: 168
In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Of course, we hope for this, I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
I'm curious, what role will blockchain have in the project? Why do you use this technology? Or do you just use ico to raise funds? I will be grateful for the answer.
I think that both, of course)) Every project that comes out on the ico somehow uses a blockchain system and besides that it collects the cryptocurrency for development with the help of a smart contract.
Of course, we hope for this, I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
I'm curious, what role will blockchain have in the project? Why do you use this technology? Or do you just use ico to raise funds? I will be grateful for the answer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...

without a top-tier idea today it will not be possible to collect big money which means that everything else remains a dream. i think the team is well aware of all correctly prepared.
What is your hard cap and soft cap?
What is the difference between development strategy when you will collect softcarp and hardcap ??
I'm interested in how long you will need to develop your project. When can you interpret your platform in action? Ideya interesting, but I do not know how quickly will be implemented ...
What is your hard cap and soft cap?
What is the difference between development strategy when you will collect softcarp and hardcap ??
This is probably the most important question - how to achieve a stable price for the token, with such an unstable situation in the market, crypto currency?
This question will not be answered. Because this is a whole art and many companies give a lot of money for this.
This is probably the most important question - how to achieve a stable price for the token, with such an unstable situation in the market, crypto currency?
I wish the developers good luck! Because the project is aimed at developing the block industry and introducing system technologies into a simple life
Activity: 140
Along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also of great interest for business.
The development of blockchain technology, which allows businesses to build decentralized models, opens new horizons for conducting transactions and concluding agreements.
Of course the popularity of smart contracts has grown with popularity around the technology of blockchain

In any case, now there are real technological and institutional changes

StarBlock aims to be a strong player in this transformation, developing its own blockchain and its own crypto currency
Merit: 2
Along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also of great interest for business.
The development of blockchain technology, which allows businesses to build decentralized models, opens new horizons for conducting transactions and concluding agreements.
Of course the popularity of smart contracts has grown with popularity around the technology of blockchain

In any case, now there are real technological and institutional changes
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: