Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐ - page 3. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The market has fallen dramatically, how will this affect your project?
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project in our time.
Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies.

Now there is a massive correction in the crypto currency market, I think this will not affect the development of the project.

Yes, most analysts warned that after such a sharp rise in prices, the correction will inevitably follow.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
And what will I do with the tokens? Project looks like good, bounty will be?
It is bad that the beta version of the project will be only after the ICO, because of this does not invest some part of the investors.
Activity: 168
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project in our time.
Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies.

Now there is a massive correction in the crypto currency market, I think this will not affect the development of the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Moreover, the conditions for them are much more profitable.
Activity: 154
So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the tweeter of friends has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
I think that the project now will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just like that, straightforward. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
A good project) Properly organized ICO - like a fighting machine, the design of which does not tolerate flaws

It should be remembered that this is a new technology and, when implemented, often faces many difficulties, but best of all, actions related to the transfer of funds are best developed at the moment.
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
One of the most heavily affected industries is financial services, as evidenced by the growth of online banks.
Automation through the blockchain will inevitably change the industry. This will allow financial services to billions of people who until recently did not have access.
Activity: 90
I understand that you have a goal - to collect on one site access to all exchanges? And how can you benefit from this, if a person can trade on each of them separately?
This is the point, that now the person will not need to trade on several couples of exchanges, everything will be available on one resource, it's cool!
I'm certainly a bit confused as to who will be working on the development ... The teams are not visible, although I know that without it they do not cope badly.
So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the tweeter of friends has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
A good project) Properly organized ICO - like a fighting machine, the design of which does not tolerate flaws

It should be remembered that this is a new technology and, when implemented, often faces many difficulties, but best of all, actions related to the transfer of funds are best developed at the moment.
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
One of the most heavily affected industries is financial services, as evidenced by the growth of online banks.
Activity: 124
An interesting idea, I've already met similar projects, even those that are already working. There are prospects, let's see how it turns out for the guys.

Activity: 112

If the value of the crypto currency falls dramatically, then the project will be incredibly difficult. Maybe not even enough money that they will collect ...
Thus, if the Crypto currency grows 2 times in value and accordingly the guys can even more quickly develop their own platform, they will even do more than anticipate))
If the value of the crypto currency falls dramatically, then the project will be incredibly difficult. Maybe not even enough money that they will collect ...
Activity: 102
I think the project will get a good service for traders and crypto-economics in general.

The price of crypto currency depends on demand and supply in the market. Time will tell what will happen with this.
Activity: 54
Hey, dev's.
Their idea is quite investing in my mind.
Wise plan, flawless results!
Pages:
Jump to: