Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐ - page 4. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The idea of the project looks serious. I'll watch for the development. There are prospects, a lot depends on the result from the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
An interesting idea, I've already met similar projects, even those that are already working. There are prospects, let's see how it turns out for the guys.
I think everything will turn out, the idea is interesting, the team works professionally, time will tell but I hope for success.

Having hope is not enough, it is necessary to have at least some guarantees. Cryptocurrencies are too unstable to just hope for super-profits. And you only need to invest your money in the best projects. Is this the best project? Smiley
Activity: 84
There will be a new level of development using blockchain technology, smart contracts and crypto-currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think that in connection with the fall of the crypto-currency market, the project has good chances to break through.

I agree, the market has subsided, therefore, needs support, and the new crypt is always more interesting than the old one.

I personally can not believe that the project will get to this level.
What you do not say, but the project is now developing very much and is progressing at this time will show which of you is right.

Yes, most importantly, go to the stock exchange, and there everything will go with the flow. I hope that the project will succeed.
Activity: 71
It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for HODL)) This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think that in connection with the fall of the crypto-currency market, the project has good chances to break through.

I agree, the market has subsided, therefore, needs support, and the new crypt is always more interesting than the old one.

What you do not say, but the project is now developing very much and is progressing at this time will show which of you is right.
Activity: 140

Activity: 98
The project is designed for the future, maybe soon the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now. And any company and people will begin to accept the crypt as a payment.
The service can be very useful if everything works out well. Let's guys, just go ahead!

Activity: 67
For investors this is very good news. The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
Plus, this is the first bell to the fact that the token will slowly but confidently move on increasing. Just do not understand, will be on the site team ICO?
Activity: 126
And what will I do with the tokens? Project looks like good, bounty will be?
It is bad that the beta version of the project will be only after the ICO, because of this does not invest some part of the investors.
Slightly illogical looking. Perhaps, the road map of the project will be edited, because there is still time to ICO))
Yes, the beta version will help attract more funds and increase confidence in investing, I think the road map will be changed.
It is bad that the beta version of the project will be only after the ICO, because of this does not invest some part of the investors.
Slightly illogical looking. Perhaps, the road map of the project will be edited, because there is still time to ICO))
Merit: 6
As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches? What will the platform look like in the future?
I think that in the same tones that the presentation was made. I personally like this color)) More important is the moment of UI, from this the popularity of the platform will directly depend.
Yes, many users like what they see, and this is an important characteristic.
Activity: 112
I understand that you have a goal - to collect on one site access to all exchanges? And how can you benefit from this, if a person can trade on each of them separately?
This is the point, that now the person will not need to trade on several couples of exchanges, everything will be available on one resource, it's cool!
I'm certainly a bit confused as to who will be working on the development ... The teams are not visible, although I know that without it they do not cope badly.
Such a service will save a lot of time, probably it will be a very convenient thing.
Merit: 2
An interesting idea, I've already met similar projects, even those that are already working. There are prospects, let's see how it turns out for the guys.
I think everything will turn out, the idea is interesting, the team works professionally, time will tell but I hope for success.
Activity: 140
This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting for everyone.  ı believe that will successful
The project is designed for the future, maybe soon the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now. And any company and people will begin to accept the crypt as a payment.
I think the project will get a good service for traders and crypto-economics in general.

The price of crypto currency depends on demand and supply in the market. Time will tell what will happen with this.
Trade in crypto currency in the financial market is quite new. Therefore, clear concepts and rules for analysis have not yet been defined.
Today, there are many new companies that offer trade in crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: