Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE]🌏BITBON SYSTEM. New era of digital economy🌍 - page 2. (Read 21130 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

I saw in ico rating you had fund raised more than $60 Million, its a huge amount of money, but why there is low HYPE in your project??
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Simcord Company has officially declared its active cooperation with the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine. The main goal of this cooperation is to obtain a scientific and legal expert opinion on the subject “Legal basis of the Bitbon System”, which, in turn, should have a positive impact on the international status of Bitbon.
Activity: 10
Bitbon price constantly increases!
BITBON/USD 6.22566 Cool
copper member
Activity: 118
Do this project has a website? I'm looking for  it in the tread,but can't find it yet.
Can somebody gave me the link to the website? really appreciate for the help.

Bitbon System Official Website: https://www.bitbon.space/en/home
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Do this project has a website? I'm looking for  it in the tread,but can't find it yet.
Can somebody gave me the link to the website? really appreciate for the help.
Activity: 38
Today Bitbon rate is 6.22485 USD
copper member
Dear users of the BitcoinTalk forum!

We want to inform you that only 27 days remain until the end of the Bitbon System crowdsale.

At the moment, over 15 million Bitbons have already been sold. The Bitbon price is rapidly increasing: BITBON/USD 6.19814
Activity: 38
Today BITBON/USD 6.13016!
copper member
Today BITBON/USD is 6.07707 Wink
copper member
that is great idea, if it come true it will bring benefit to many people over the world

Thank you!
copper member
Now that's an offer that got me real interested Smiley
As someone had already mentioned, I honestly think that your website looks wonderful – I would love to see more news/information on there, but, alas, you can't do everything all at once, right? Smiley

Thank you for your feedback! Our news section is constantly updated with the technical developments of our System and with the global developments of crypto sphere in general. You can check it out by following the link: https://www.bitbon.space/en/news
If you have some additional questions, you can ask them right here!
Activity: 214
that is great idea, if it come true it will bring benefit to many people over the world
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Now that's an offer that got me real interested Smiley
As someone had already mentioned, I honestly think that your website looks wonderful – I would love to see more news/information on there, but, alas, you can't do everything all at once, right? Smiley
copper member
The rate Bitbon/USD is 6.06796 today!
copper member
We are glad to share with you a full video presentation of the Bitbon System as an innovative solution in the field of IT and the economy as a whole!

thats mitsubishi logo ? Cheesy

Rababo, we are glad that you’ve taken notice of our System.

We suggest you to get acquainted with our latest video that was released yesterday on our Bitbon Space Official Channel in Youtube.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We are glad to share with you a full video presentation of the Bitbon System as an innovative solution in the field of IT and the economy as a whole!

thats mitsubishi logo ? Cheesy
copper member

copper member

Bitbon System Crowdsale expands the boundaries and appears on an increasing number of listings!
An article about us has already been published at: https://icolink.com/ico-bitbon-system.html
copper member
the project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits. Fiat pairing with bitcoin and altcoins! There are a lot if tools that help you trading. Very interesting project. I wish you a good future

Thank you, Vinxent!
copper member
It's unfair. A project like this should get more recognition. It's smart, it's innovative and it's the one that might change the world of investing.  You guys need to add the whitepaper link to your OP, just sayin'.

Thanks for your feedback!

You can check out our White Paper by following the link: https://www.bitbon.space/en/bitbon-system-white-paper
By the way, link is also represented here, on official page of Bitbon System on bitcointalk.
Pages:
Jump to: