Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE]🌏BITBON SYSTEM. New era of digital economy🌍 - page 4. (Read 21130 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Not bad…Maybe even worth a try. Do you have a bounty? Huh

I’ve looked through their Affiliate terms and conditions. But I’d rather choose to invest. For me, Golden Price seems more interesting. Wink

Golden price? What’s that?

They undergo crowdsale. GP is what they offer as part of crowdsale.

Where can I get some info?

I can`t tell you for sure. I`ve only read their coinjournal article: https://coinjournal.net/pr-release/simcord-company-has-successfully-completed-pre-sale-and-internal-crowdsale-the-final-stage-of-the-bitbon-system-public-crowdsale-has-started/ A few words about this..
Activity: 17

I’ve looked through their Affiliate terms and conditions. But I’d rather choose to invest. For me, Golden Price seems more interesting. Wink

Where can I get some info?

copper member
Activity: 118

According to the global marketing strategy described in the Bitbon System White Paper, you can participate in the Bitbon distribution program and receive 10% of remuneration.

To do this, you should register on the Bit Trade Exchange website (www.bit.trade) and use the tools available in the “Affiliate” section.
copper member
Bitbon Space is a really cool, interesting and necessary project.  It's the best project I know!!!

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate that.
copper member
What's the soft cap and hard cap, how much you plan to raise?

Hello!

Soft Cap: 50,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 400,000,000 USD
Activity: 4
Bitbon Space is a really cool, interesting and necessary project.  It's the best project I know!!!
Activity: 19
What's the soft cap and hard cap, how much you plan to raise?
The idea is not new. Deposits, loans, insurance. But quite necessary and in demand. I do not want to join the project in the first couple of days. But I will follow the development.

I agree with you. The idea is really not new. But I haven't seen a company that could implement it yet.
copper member
Where can I view the Bitbon System White Paper?

Hello!
White Paper you can see by the link: https://www.bitbon.space/en/bitbon-system-white-paper
Activity: 127
The idea is not new. Deposits, loans, insurance. But quite necessary and in demand. I do not want to join the project in the first couple of days. But I will follow the development.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Where can I view the Bitbon System White Paper?
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: