Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE]🌏BITBON SYSTEM. New era of digital economy🌍 - page 3. (Read 21130 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
One of the factors for developing the Bitbon System is the desire to create the Smart Community of the Bitbon System Operators and Contributors (investors). Thus, an environment will be created for self-organization of the Smart Community, whose goal will be better utilization of resources and cooperation without a central authority.

The area of expertise of the Smart Community of the Bitbon System includes:

Determining the strategy of the Bitbon System development.
Introducing new and modifying existing rules of interaction between the Bitbon System Participants to improve their nature.
Resolving disputes between the Bitbon System Participants.
Financing projects important to the Community.
Making decisions under force-majeure circumstances to optimize the Bitbon System processes.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
the project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits. Fiat pairing with bitcoin and altcoins! There are a lot if tools that help you trading. Very interesting project. I wish you a good future
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
It's unfair. A project like this should get more recognition. It's smart, it's innovative and it's the one that might change the world of investing.  You guys need to add the whitepaper link to your OP, just sayin'.
copper member
Activity: 118
A good Topic "Evolution of Forms of Money: What is the Bitbon Crypto Value?" Dear Dev

Thank you, tarber0!
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
A good Topic "Evolution of Forms of Money: What is the Bitbon Crypto Value?" Dear Dev
copper member
Impressive dear dev. Bitbon price getting higher.

Thank you! We really appreciate that.
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
Impressive dear dev. Bitbon price getting higher.
copper member
Today the Bitbon price is 6.06185 USD!
copper member
Evolution of Forms of Money: What is the Bitbon Crypto Value?
Read it in this article: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/06/12/evolution-forms-money-bitbon-crypto-value/
copper member
Today the Bitbon price is 6.05921 USD
copper member
Today the Bitbon price is 6.05804!
copper member
Not bad…Maybe even worth a try. Do you have a bounty? Huh

I’ve looked through their Affiliate terms and conditions. But I’d rather choose to invest. For me, Golden Price seems more interesting. Wink

Golden price? What’s that?

They undergo crowdsale. GP is what they offer as part of crowdsale.

Where can I get some info?

I can`t tell you for sure. I`ve only read their coinjournal article: https://coinjournal.net/pr-release/simcord-company-has-successfully-completed-pre-sale-and-internal-crowdsale-the-final-stage-of-the-bitbon-system-public-crowdsale-has-started/ A few words about this..

Come on! Do they really guarantee the price of more than 100 dollars?  Shocked

Apparently yes

Got it! Just registered on the platform. So, the offer with full conditions is really there.

Yes, I’ve seen that. Thnx a lot!

The details of “Golden Price” Promotional Offer are available only for registered users of the Bit.Trade Platform.
Activity: 17

I’ve looked through their Affiliate terms and conditions. But I’d rather choose to invest. For me, Golden Price seems more interesting. Wink

I can`t tell you for sure. I`ve only read their coinjournal article: https://coinjournal.net/pr-release/simcord-company-has-successfully-completed-pre-sale-and-internal-crowdsale-the-final-stage-of-the-bitbon-system-public-crowdsale-has-started/ A few words about this..

Apparently yes

Got it! Just registered on the platform. So, the offer with full conditions is really there.

Yes, I’ve seen that. Thnx a lot!
Activity: 38

Apparently yes

Activity: 17

Apparently yes
Activity: 10

Come on! Do they really guarantee the price of more than 100 dollars?  Shocked
copper member
I love this project, it looks very promising, the ICO is going fine, the site is gorgeous, i really hope they will do a great job as they will have all they need to do that. You are wonderful!

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate that.
Activity: 266
I love this project, it looks very promising, the ICO is going fine, the site is gorgeous, i really hope they will do a great job as they will have all they need to do that. You are wonderful!
copper member

Our Company, being confident in the real prospects of the Bitbon System, has decided to publish the Option Agreement to implement the “Golden Price” Promotional Offer (100 USD FOR 1 BITBON) as part of the public crowdsale final stage.
Public crowdsale will last until October 10, 2018. Basically, by this Agreement we create conditions under which we can repurchase a Customer’s Bitbons at the price of 100 USD for 1 Bitbon.
Therefore, the guaranteed minimum profit the Customer gets will constitute:
1.3%per one business day;
or 320% annually;
or 1600% upon termination of the Option Agreement.
In addition, under conditions of the “Golden Price” Promotional Offer, the Company provides the Customer who has purchased Bitbons with an option premium in the amount of 3% from the Bitbon amount he/she has purchased.
Activity: 38
project is too good. the it will be development in the future.mọi người if you want to see it see this information Tongue Tongue Tongue

What do you mean?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: