Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 15. (Read 48608 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good news for community!

Its been 6 days we have been listed on CryptoBridge.
Okay, It may be listed within 2 days
copper member
Yesterday they wrote that 2 masternodes sold on pre-sale. Don't you know today even masternodes were sold?
Only 5 masternodes left

Congratulations! Have you already sold 10 out of 15 masternodes? This is a great result for a young project. Good luck to this project.
Yep we have sold already a 10 masternodes
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Good news for community!

Its been 6 days we have been listed on CryptoBridge.
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
POS and profit from masternode this is nice, but I think that most investors are counting on the rise in the cost of the token itself and want to make a profit from it!
Have you seen what profitability the developers said? They promise that if you run Masternode CRUX COIN today, you can receive up to $ 600 a day? I think this is a fantastic amount for any level of investors!
Where have you found this information ?) If you have a masternode that costs around 1 BTC then you will receive 10% monthly and it is 600 dollars...

This is provided that the market price is masternode 1btc. The market can determine the price above 1 btc and below 1 btc. Remember this
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
Participants of CRUX coin signature campaign will be paid after seven days since the day they applied and got accepted to join.
But, the OP has not stated about the period of the campaign.
How long will the Cruxcoin signature campaign last (weeks)?
You are requested to complete the Bitcointalk Signature Bounty form.The rewards will be sent out after 7 days from your joining date

Hello! Tell me the signature campaign is a one-time event? or can you participate every week?

Yep we will continue

fine! I'll think about it and maybe take part in the signature campaign. This is a good option for forum participants to get tokens of a promising project for free.
copper member
Participants of CRUX coin signature campaign will be paid after seven days since the day they applied and got accepted to join.
You are requested to complete the Bitcointalk Signature Bounty form.The rewards will be sent out after 7 days from your joining date

Hello! Tell me the signature campaign is a one-time event? or can you participate every week?

Yep we will continue
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
Yesterday they wrote that 2 masternodes sold on pre-sale. Don't you know today even masternodes were sold?
Only 5 masternodes left

Congratulations! Have you already sold 10 out of 15 masternodes? This is a great result for a young project. Good luck to this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109

legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello, everyone!

Devs have released Video Tutorial for Crux Coin Windows Masternode Setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwVYPBazdyE&t=21s

Thank you for the masternode setup instructions! This will help new investors without experience launch their first masternode!
copper member
We have already started to issue the payments
Hello CruxCoin,
Where is link to the bounty topic of the project?
I wanna download signature of CruxCoin, wear it and get payment

check in the first page or join in discord chanel. u can get more information about crux coin
You can join here on Discord server https://discord.gg/MWbw27A For daily upadating information
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Hello, everyone!

Devs have released Video Tutorial for Crux Coin Windows Masternode Setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwVYPBazdyE&t=21s
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
Hello CruxCoin,

check in the first page or join in discord chanel. u can get more information about crux coin
copper member
I‘d reserve the German ANN translation if it hasn‘t been done yet
Okay you can reserve  from the thread itself If someone do not booked already
copper member
What day of the week does the subscription end?
The subscription was end within one week that was started

And when will the payments for the subscription and Twitter?
We have issued the First Phrase of Twitter Bounty,
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Hello CruxCoin,
copper member
Good night guys, please make a new link to Discord in the topic does not work. no where not working.
i think this problem will be fixed very soon ,we have a program bounty invite on discord server and this time we have time to relax .

Crux coin have a lot of bounties and long time .
There are a lot of bounty types, but I think that signature and social nets, by the way Youtube campaigns are also good for project promotion
Yep we are working on all types of bounties for the promotion of the project
copper member
What day of the week does the subscription end?
The subscription was end within one week that was started

And when will the payments for the subscription and Twitter?

Issued for previous people who have registered

Activity: 248
Merit: 7
I‘d reserve the German ANN translation if it hasn‘t been done yet
copper member
Hello CruxCoin,
Check it the link on announcement
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.
Yes, let's visit some popular conference or become partners with a large company
Partnership plays a huge role in project implementation, because partners can promote product and usually it really make sense to have good advisors and partners
Partners are needed for future development, but it is a difficult stage to find those who will really help
Pages:
Jump to: