Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 18. (Read 48580 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yesterday they wrote that 2 masternodes sold on pre-sale. Don't you know today even masternodes were sold?
In the morning there was the following information: 09 masternodes has been sold, only 06 masternodes left.Hurry up guys. Someone previously talked about two masternods. This was outdated information.
That's great news! Of course, I'm not going to buy 2500 coins to get a masternode, but I can definitely say that I am interested in this project. a few dozen coins I've already bought. I am now watching everything happening on the forum and telegram channel and see that the audience is very lively. A lot of questions, lot of discussion. In fact, it pleases. I have only one question left. A couple of days ago, I discussed with one character on this forum, the admins gave a sample of one master node to check and receive live ads. Tell it realized or not? I missed something?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.
Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors
I agree with you! Any event in which there are investors or other participants cryptocurrency, you need to attend. You need to present your company and product. Of course, I don’t teach you life and advertising, but in this case I understand well. I am an advertising manager in a large company, so I speak on business.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.
Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors
I hope that there  are some conferences and meetings of developers, because it is an ideal way of popularising their product. So it should be treated very seriously
Activity: 126
it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly

10% per month is a fairly large reward. It turns out 12 months profit in coins will be 120%. Even if the price remains at the level of today's sales, this is not bad for a young project.
It is quite risky to buy masternode, because it’s very difficult to make a forecast about market situation in a 10 month..
It is difficult to predict the situation on the crypto market more than half a year in advance, however, consider the fact that coins with masternodes, as opposed to just cryptocurrency, all this time will generate you new coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Who knows what monthly award gives POS mining? Buying masternodes is not cheap. I am considering the option of buying a certain number of coins crux
I do not know, probably, it all depends on the number of investors and the popularity of the project.
I have tried mining, but I stopped it, because it is not profitable for me. Electricity costs to much and I didn’t want to waste my time on it. But If you like it then try
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is true for early investors. while the network will be a little masternode. Then of course there will be no such rewards.
Activity: 238
it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly

10% per month is a fairly large reward. It turns out 12 months profit in coins will be 120%. Even if the price remains at the level of today's sales, this is not bad for a young project.
It is quite risky to buy masternode, because it’s very difficult to make a forecast about market situation in a 10 month..
Merit: 12
here recently wrote about the opportunity to receive income from 1 CRUX COIN masternode up to $ 600 a day? is it more than 4,000 dollars a week? It turns out that you can return your investment literally in 10 days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
On the one hand, such a figure is intriguing, but on the other hand it is scary. This is what issue should be in the coin to ensure such payments?
POS and profit from masternode this is nice, but I think that most investors are counting on the rise in the cost of the token itself and want to make a profit from it!
Have you seen what profitability the developers said? They promise that if you run Masternode CRUX COIN today, you can receive up to $ 600 a day? I think this is a fantastic amount for any level of investors!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
POS and profit from masternode this is nice, but I think that most investors are counting on the rise in the cost of the token itself and want to make a profit from it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
In the project description, the POS algorithm is indicated, but it is not indicated from which block it will be active. Therefore, it is quite possible that now you will not receive anything. But it is not exactly.
Even if today you do not get anything from your coins, it is possible that tomorrow or in a month or in half a year, but THE POS stacking will be active and you can earn your coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Small coin holders cannot receive anything while top dev premine wallets are staking! Its simple

http://explorer.cruxcoin.io/richlist
That is, if I buy for example 100 or 200 CRUX COINs, I will not be able to receive remuneration from the POS? Please answer who knows!
Maybe there is a wash to unite small investors in a common pool and buy one shared-node? It will be much more profitable than POS alone.
Is there accurate information whether POS stacking will be active? And if it comes from which block? Just want to understand whether the buyer makes sense a small amount of coins to get passive income?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In the project description, the POS algorithm is indicated, but it is not indicated from which block it will be active. Therefore, it is quite possible that now you will not receive anything. But it is not exactly.
Merit: 12

Small coin holders cannot receive anything while top dev premine wallets are staking! Its simple

That is, if I buy for example 100 or 200 CRUX COINs, I will not be able to receive remuneration from the POS? Please answer who knows!
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Expensive price! Not many investors can buy masternode. I think most will buy the CRUX COIN  in small quantities.
The high cost implies that there will not be a large number of masternodes in the network, which means that there will be substantial payments for the happy owners of masternodes.
Not everyone can afford, I agree, happy people are the ones who will receive excellent passive income Wink
But here in my opinion not only masternodes. Small coin holders can also receive passive income at the expense of POS.

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Expensive price! Not many investors can buy masternode. I think most will buy the CRUX COIN  in small quantities.
The high cost implies that there will not be a large number of masternodes in the network, which means that there will be substantial payments for the happy owners of masternodes.
Not everyone can afford, I agree, happy people are the ones who will receive excellent passive income Wink
But here in my opinion not only masternodes. Small coin holders can also receive passive income at the expense of POS.
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Why would anyone buy this MN scam?

- WHy Reward table is ONLY until 50000 block , thats 34 days, so i see clear exit scam strategy from devs seen many time in other coins

-Why CAPTCHA on website ?? (already afraid of something)

-Why ALL PREMINE WALLETS already stake - which is big NO NO and extremely greedy from devs- http://explorer.cruxcoin.io/richlist ??

-Why NO Cryptopia in roadmap (only one exchange with volume for small alts) and thats because of very weak Whitepaper which will NEVEr be accepted by such exchange ?

and many many more RED FLAGS - so AVOID THIS SCAM in circles!

If i am wrong , let devs answer my simple questions from above

PS sending to many PMs on discord will not make you rich, on contrary

Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: