Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 24. (Read 48580 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Well, how to determine the cost? how can it be measured? I also think that the project has planned to collect 15BTC, which should cover their costs for launching the project and pay a listing on the exchange.

Is the price conceived to cover the costs of creating a project? then it becomes clear. The price justifies the time spent by the team
Plus the cost of access to new exchanges. if you are not aware of that listing on the crypto exchange is very expensive!
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
Well, how to determine the cost? how can it be measured? I also think that the project has planned to collect 15BTC, which should cover their costs for launching the project and pay a listing on the exchange.

Is the price conceived to cover the costs of creating a project? then it becomes clear. The price justifies the time spent by the team
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The CRUX COIN team promised a listing on 3 exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. So CryptoBridge is just the beginning!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
By the way about the listing. We were promised in the coming days will be listing on CryptoBridge. That would be good!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think that the price is based on some preliminary costs incurred by the project team. Otherwise, how to determine the starting price?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
For those who do not have the funds to buy masternode have the opportunity to buy coins and receive passive income from the POS algorithm.

Hello! You can answer the question. How economically did you justify the cost of 1 masternode in 1 btc? Where did this price come from?
This price is a kind of initial offer on the crypto market. which should form the further value of the coin.

Good. What is this price based on? It turns out this is the desired price of developers. But investors should know why the price will increase in the future. We must understand that the price will not grow by itself. What actions will lead to its growth?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Of course, there are a lot of wealthy people among crypto investors, for many of them investing 1 gd or several Bitcoins in a project is a trifle. But unfortunately, not all are. For me, for example, the amount in 1BTC is a lot.

In the fall of 2018, investors became smarter and did not buy anything. In 2017, I could create an ICO myself and I think that I would collect at least $ 5-10 million. But the time is gone and now you have to invest in ICO
And I will not say that 1 BTC is a trifle. The majority of small investors left the cryptocurrency market for a time. Those who remained at a loss and carefully invest
You're right! Now it is very difficult to collect less serious money. Investors are afraid to take risks in this falling market.
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Who can tell me? i joined twitter airdrop (registered on gleam.io). but now i cannot join discord airdrop (email already in use). I can join only one airdrop. Yes?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Now that the crypto market is in a long flat investing in coins with passive income is the only right decision.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
Of course, there are a lot of wealthy people among crypto investors, for many of them investing 1 gd or several Bitcoins in a project is a trifle. But unfortunately, not all are. For me, for example, the amount in 1BTC is a lot.

In the fall of 2018, investors became smarter and did not buy anything. In 2017, I could create an ICO myself and I think that I would collect at least $ 5-10 million. But the time is gone and now you have to invest in ICO
And I will not say that 1 BTC is a trifle. The majority of small investors left the cryptocurrency market for a time. Those who remained at a loss and carefully invest
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I'm generally a big fan of projects with the possibility of passive income! It seems to me that such projects have a future!
Activity: 182
Good results, that all project tokens were bought, if I understood correctly, the pre-sale lasted 72 hours
In my opinion I read that they sold only 2 out of 15 masternodes. Therefore, it is too early to say that they successfully held presale.
Thanks, it means I just made a mistake, but I have to sell everything, the idea of the project is interesting
For those who do not have the funds to buy masternode have the opportunity to buy coins and receive passive income from the POS algorithm.

Hello! You can answer the question. How economically did you justify the cost of 1 masternode in 1 btc? Where did this price come from?
This price is a kind of initial offer on the crypto market. which should form the further value of the coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Good results, that all project tokens were bought, if I understood correctly, the pre-sale lasted 72 hours
In my opinion I read that they sold only 2 out of 15 masternodes. Therefore, it is too early to say that they successfully held presale.
These are usually the people who bought bitcoin cheaply in the past and are now investing in projects
legendary
Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Well, if you think that for you 1 BTC is a lot then believe me there are a huge number of crypto investors for whom this amount is nothing. We all know the story of pizza for 10,000 Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: