Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 20. (Read 48580 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.
legendary
Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!

You are right, but in addition to developing parallel marketing. Even ahead of development. Because nowadays marketing determines the possibilities of a project. I met very promising projects, but due to lack of finance for marketing the project did not show 100% result in terms of adoption
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
There are such services as Discord, Twitter, Telegrams. In these services, you can always quickly get news about projects.
Activity: 140
The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
Yes, and it is very good that the developers have already started to develop and slowly improve the product
I would certainly like more news on social networks, I really do not have enough. But at least the project is becoming popular
Only one masterful adds to the project popularity and reliability. For me, this is a sure sign that I invest where it is necessary)
Activity: 280

It is clear that not the most expensive. But to compare with the same Dash or PIVX makes no sense. When they got out they were quite inexpensive.
sure, but this nodes can give you more profit
Buying masternodes now is quite profitable, on average you can have around 10% per month, so that means that you can have net profit after 10 month. It is not bad
Activity: 224
Yes, and it is very good that the developers have already started to develop and slowly improve the product
I would certainly like more news on social networks, I really do not have enough. But at least the project is becoming popular
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.
Yes, let's visit some popular conference or become partners with a large company
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.
Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors
legendary
Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
A New Video Review About Crux Coin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0tP314rF8

I see a good review but unfortunately only in Russian. It is necessary to do subtitles in English or a new review in English for which English-speaking investors are the most. I think so
Russian-speaking audience also can not be ignored. It seems to me that investors from Russia are quite active in crypto.
In General, it is better to have at least 2 channels with different languages. So it is possible to work effectively with different countries
Many projects do just that. But you can at least add the subtitles, and will be able to see a lot more people

I see a good review but unfortunately only in Russian. It is necessary to do subtitles in English or a new review in English for which English-speaking investors are the most. I think so
Russian-speaking audience also can not be ignored. It seems to me that investors from Russia are quite active in crypto.
In General, it is better to have at least 2 channels with different languages. So it is possible to work effectively with different countries
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

Yes, it does not require much effort, but it gives a good result! And it should be used in my opinion
Who knows what monthly award gives POS mining? Buying masternodes is not cheap. I am considering the option of buying a certain number of coins crux

I would suggest that 80% of the holders of masternodes are allocated for the award and 20% for POS mining. But these are not constant numbers. over time, the situation will change. Described in more detail on the first page of the topic.
Pos mining, especially a good project is very profitable. Because you earn coins, and in addition coins can also grow in price
Yes, the so-called double profit. Thanks to him, you can pay back the invested funds very quickly!
Also, the increase in the cost of bitcoin can accelerate the payback. Because sooner or later it will come, and those who kept money in bitcoin will win significantly!
Who knows what monthly award gives POS mining? Buying masternodes is not cheap. I am considering the option of buying a certain number of coins crux

I would suggest that 80% of the holders of masternodes are allocated for the award and 20% for POS mining. But these are not constant numbers. over time, the situation will change. Described in more detail on the first page of the topic.
Pos mining, especially a good project is very profitable. Because you earn coins, and in addition coins can also grow in price
Yes, the so-called double profit. Thanks to him, you can pay back the invested funds very quickly!

Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

I do not know, probably, it all depends on the number of investors and the popularity of the project.
Take a look at the correspondence above. It said that the profit is 10% per month. It turns out that in less than a year you will reach breakeven
Pages:
Jump to: