Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 22. (Read 48580 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
All projects are entering the market with ambitious ambitions. The main thing is not to lose the fuse of the team and deliver the information to your potential "customers."
The most important for this project as I think is not to lose it’s fast pace of development. It is rather perspective now so I hope it will stay as good as it is
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
Already it seemed to be an explanation from the manager of the bounty company of this project that he does not object to participation in the signature company of accounts with a painted trust.
Oh then it is okay, because there a few campaigns now that allow to participate accounts with red trust
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

It is clear that not the most expensive. But to compare with the same Dash or PIVX makes no sense. When they got out they were quite inexpensive.
sure, but this nodes can give you more profit
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly
We will know this only in a few years, but for now there is a great opportunity to deal with this token.
Activity: 126
come on dude
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly
in some projects token issued buy masternodes and its call PoS
Income from POS staking will be 10% per month or per year? And you talked about POS or about Masternode?
Merit: 111
vite
come on dude
in some projects token issued buy masternodes and its call PoS
Merit: 117
its not most expensive master node today anyway. If it will be profitable than developers will sold them
It is clear that not the most expensive. But to compare with the same Dash or PIVX makes no sense. When they got out they were quite inexpensive.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
There is No Question about Scam.

We are Happy to Announce that Crux Coin has been Added as a Payment Currency to https://www.paycc.io/

While Merchants integrating  https://www.paycc.io/ Automatically Crux Coin is a Payment CUrrency now
Hello! Is the validity of signature registration valid?
Its valid
The minimum number of coins for the master node?
As far as I know, you need to have 2,500 coins to launch the CRUX COIN masternode. Approximate cost declared in the amount of 1 BTC.
1 BTC is a lot of money. For small investors, this is a huge amount. it turns out that only large investors can afford to buy masternodes!
Masternodes are really expensive and it is one of the biggest problems. So I would say it couldn’t replace mining, because much more people could afford it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Activity: 280
Absolutely correct. But such a promising project as Crux does not scam, so it is better to invest early.
The CRUX project really looks good. Of course, it is too early to judge, but in my opinion this is a good option for investing.
Unfortunately, if you decide for a long time to invest or not, then the coins at a good price will be disassembled and you will have to take more
In order to average my investments in projects, I usually use purchases according to the staircase methods - that is, I place orders with a small interval between each other. so i can get the average price.
I am not a professional trader and it is quite hard to understand you)) however I prefer using cascading methods when buying some tokens, because it is more safe
Activity: 224
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
I would like to believe that your fishing will be true. I myself am in search of a crypto project for my investment.
We will find out only in time whether the project is true and how much money it will bring to its investors.
When the project will win fame and fame among investors, it will be too late for investors to invest in it. You need to invest at an early stage to get the maximum profit!
But it is necessary to understand that there are huge risks in this case. Because you can run into scam!
Absolutely correct. But such a promising project as Crux does not scam, so it is better to invest early.
I started checking this project more thoroughly Ana I think it is rather promising, but still I am doubting about investing. It is so difficult to decide..
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Coins with masternodes today is a good alternative to mining. Due to low profitability, mining becomes unprofitable. But masternodes able to make a good profit.
masternode is a mining but with other algorytm (PoS/PoW)
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Of course, there are a lot of wealthy people among crypto investors, for many of them investing 1 gd or several Bitcoins in a project is a trifle. But unfortunately, not all are. For me, for example, the amount in 1BTC is a lot.

In the fall of 2018, investors became smarter and did not buy anything. In 2017, I could create an ICO myself and I think that I would collect at least $ 5-10 million. But the time is gone and now you have to invest in ICO
And I will not say that 1 BTC is a trifle. The majority of small investors left the cryptocurrency market for a time. Those who remained at a loss and carefully invest
You're right! Now it is very difficult to collect less serious money. Investors are afraid to take risks in this falling market.
its not most expensive master node today anyway. If it will be profitable than developers will sold them
Merit: 111
vite

However, how can you track where masternode. I thought that this can not be done ..

you can check everything in every blockchain
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is a super news !!! Immediately says that the team is working and of course will lead for a new investors in the project!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
By the way about the listing. We were promised in the coming days will be listing on CryptoBridge. That would be good!
really so fast? if the token is listed, then I think it is very good because it shows the work of the team
Very interesting where your coin will be traded!!!!
Indeed, this is very good news. To the bounty already know where the coin is sold, it's a good sign for hunters and investors. I look forward to the list.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
All projects are entering the market with ambitious ambitions. The main thing is not to lose the fuse of the team and deliver the information to your potential "customers."
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Yes, now there is a great need for new creative advertising. And blockchain I'm sure can handle this problem
In any case, the introduction of new technologies always have a positive effect on the development of projects! especially in IT!

I think that the project will be quite promising and it has a lot of technical features to interest a potential investor.

Crux coin havea  Merchant Pay Network is support and  this is crypto need it  .

this is good investment and ICO will success .
Activity: 238
Yes, now there is a great need for new creative advertising. And blockchain I'm sure can handle this problem
In any case, the introduction of new technologies always have a positive effect on the development of projects! especially in IT!

I think that the project will be quite promising and it has a lot of technical features to interest a potential investor.
Pages:
Jump to: