Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin - [19 Feb 2018] - Update - page 19. (Read 153112 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Crypt sent tkon3.

Sad sorry to hear your loss, I have also lost some crypt that was on cryptsy which I completely forgot about and don't think I will be able to get them back like others, anyone else here had crypto on cryptsy, crypt etc.
Yeah I've had Cryptcoins in Cryptsy for ages, looks like I might never get them now :/
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Nice little pump on bittrex  Grin Grin  The rocket Crypt  is being prepared for launch  Cheesy

P.S there is no more cheap coins 4 me ? Sad
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
 Crypt sent tkon3.

Sad sorry to hear your loss, I have also lost some crypt that was on cryptsy which I completely forgot about and don't think I will be able to get them back like others, anyone else here had crypto on cryptsy, crypt etc.
Activity: 824
Out of sync for a few minutes but came to life and I have downloaded all blocks and back up crypt uploaded onto wallet, perfect, appreciate it tkon3, I would be happy to send you some crypt for your assistance if you like.
Added my adress in my signature, sent a pm also.

EDIT: Received, thank you.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Out of sync for a few minutes but came to life and I have downloaded all blocks and back up crypt uploaded onto wallet, perfect, appreciate it tkon3, I would be happy to send you some crypt for your assistance if you like.

send 100k to me  Smiley
I lost mine  Shocked
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Thank you for helping with that tkon.  Smiley
Thanks tkon3 I replaced the blk file with the one you uploaded however still out of sync I had a quick look at the debug file and says connection time out perhaps I need some more add nodes, These are the ones I have in the conf file
addnode=107.170.89.103
addnode=188.226.199.223
addnode=162.243.96.6

maybe I am doing something wrong on my end when installing the qt etc.

Try with my peers.dat
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oo6rt7cu77b3lu7/peers.dat

Opened my wallet to stake, hope you can connect too.
Thanks tkon3 I replaced the blk file with the one you uploaded however still out of sync I had a quick look at the debug file and says connection time out perhaps I need some more add nodes, These are the ones I have in the conf file
addnode=107.170.89.103
addnode=188.226.199.223
addnode=162.243.96.6

maybe I am doing something wrong on my end when installing the qt etc.
I have some crypt backed up but had to delete my hard drive. I have tried to install the qt again and cannot get any connections and is out of sync, Any help.
Here the chain i uploaded here 2 months ago, should sync with
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m3t88tdcw50y3rw/blk0001.dat
I have some crypt backed up but had to delete my hard drive. I have tried to install the qt again and cannot get any connections and is out of sync, Any help.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
Did you all hear the news that Cryptsy is going down?  I have been trying to get 450 CRYPT out of there 5 months, looks like they're gone forever now if Cryptsy doesn't get it together :/
Discussion about cryptsy here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-down-242853

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Did you all hear the news that Cryptsy is going down?  I have been trying to get 450 CRYPT out of there 5 months, looks like they're gone forever now if Cryptsy doesn't get it together :/
moment I am not interested....  Tongue
Maybe i will sell amber for crypt. Now i talk about this with my friends Smiley
legendary

Nice to hear that !! . Green candles on bittrex...  Grin Grin Grin
Maybe you want buy some stone for crypt ?Cheesy I have once egg Cheesy

At this moment I am not interested....  Tongue

Nice to hear that !! . Green candles on bittrex...  Grin Grin Grin
Maybe you want buy some stone for crypt ?Cheesy I have once egg Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I will post an update as soon as I get one. mr_projects is still working on day job stuff, and Zach is getting back to work after the holidays.

Let us hope 2016 will be the year for Crypt! I have been holding my coins ans staking them, slowly getting some more on dips. I am sure once everything is released the price will move up and the Crypt market will become more active once again. Really looking forward to it Smiley
legendary
I will post an update as soon as I get one. mr_projects is still working on day job stuff, and Zach is getting back to work after the holidays.
Nice to hear that !! . Green candles on bittrex...  Grin Grin Grin
Pretty nice information's Smiley
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Pages:
Jump to: