Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 143. (Read 512674 times)

MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Good things are coming...and sooner rather than later. Tech showdown around the corner.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Ok boby.. you told.. now you can go. Are you have so much time?  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
btc-e yet??

How can you guys trust a dev team who tells you they are in testing with btc-e and going to get added, yet it never happens.

Don't you guys see what's to come.

LMAO...

THIS COIN IS DEAD!!!!!!

Sorry what???
I'd come up with a witty response for that, but I'm too busy enjoying watching my crypt go up in value!

CPT will be doing this to the fudders soon...

https://i.imgur.com/sqQYyp1.gif
Activity: 42
The attacks on this coin have far exceeded any other coin, it is popular , and when the dev releases the anon feature, all the sellers will CRY !

Yes, I agree that this coin was very "over-fudded". But this may also be consequence of the fact that the people became fed up with shady pump&dump groups and this might be some kind of "revolt".
No it was not the reason for the huge attacks on CPT. Stop posting suggestive BS. This may...? Are you kidding me? Your intentions have been clear since the day you registered this fake account. The only thing you do is spread FUD here.

I like the reference to CPT instead of CRY , maybe hinting at something ?

Probably not.

Is it dark in your mothers basement ?  I think you need to take a break and get some sun on your troll face
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
btc-e yet??

How can you guys trust a dev team who tells you they are in testing with btc-e and going to get added, yet it never happens.

Don't you guys see what's to come.

LMAO...

THIS COIN IS DEAD!!!!!!
Activity: 56
The attacks on this coin have far exceeded any other coin, it is popular , and when the dev releases the anon feature, all the sellers will CRY !

Yes, I agree that this coin was very "over-fudded". But this may also be consequence of the fact that the people became fed up with shady pump&dump groups and this might be some kind of "revolt".
No it was not the reason for the huge attacks on CPT. Stop posting suggestive BS. This may...? Are you kidding me? Your intentions have been clear since the day you registered this fake account. The only thing you do is spread FUD here.

Probably not.
Activity: 42

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Why do you think that "people becoming fed up with shady P&D groups" can't be possible reason for all this FUD around this coin?

Do you think there's no P&D groups behind every altcoin ? Really ?
Are you one of this new kind of heroes that takes opportunities to tell the "truth" to save people from being bagholders and lose money ? like virtualann on the Caix thread ?

I didn't say that "there's no P&D groups behind every altcoin". Where did you get that? I said that people may be fed up with (at least some of) them.

The investments are none of my business. I don't know who is virtualann.

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Am I the only one who is happy as hell I could buy in sub 40k.  Good things coming soon!
You're definitely not the only one! Good for us mate, did the same. High five!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Why do you think that "people becoming fed up with shady P&D groups" can't be possible reason for all this FUD around this coin?

Do you think there's no P&D groups behind every altcoin ? Really
Are you one of this new kind of heroes that takes opportunities to tell the "truth" to save people from being bagholders and lose money ? like virtualann on the Caix thread, who crashed the price after having dumped his coins, by telling what he thinks is the "truth" ?

+100

P&D groups is the reason we have alts!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
If you bought at 35k yesterday you are now in ~50% profit  Smiley price going up now
Activity: 1
Am I the only one who is happy as hell I could buy in sub 40k.  Good things coming soon!
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Do you think there's no P&D groups behind every altcoin ? Really
Are you one of this new kind of heroes that takes opportunities to tell the "truth" to save people from being bagholders and lose money ? like virtualann on the Caix thread, who crashed the price after having dumped his coins, by telling what he thinks is the "truth" ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
pbremen01

Honest question... do you like bananas ?

Thanks for that. Nice to see you writing something positive, however biased your tone. You sound heavily biased against what this coin could become. That's too bad. I know you claim to be unbiased and trying to help, but the tone of your assessment says something else. I'm always reading/listening for the tone. I used to be a cop and my experience has taught me that the tone can reveal hidden bias and motives. Yours is clear. Are you part of GroupFM?

All of your "positive" reasons have negative bias. Maybe Mindfox will release it because he said he would and he is committed to completing the project. Maybe the dev team will release the wallet because the want to get their product into the hands of the public. Your answers suggest that even if they do release it, and the wallet works, there was some kind of nefarious agenda on their part and it all worked out by simple luck. I don't know why you waste so much time here.

No, I'm not part of this GroupFM. They sound more like an academic group to me.

Yes, my general bias is negative indeed. The reason for this negativity is that I think that pumpers are abusing anonymity for their profit.  It seems that nobody genuinely believes in anonymity. I believe that anonymity - if implemented correctly - might result in some very positive things. Two random examples: funding of political groups that oppose totalitarian regimes, funding of whistle-blowers etc.

"Maybe Mindfox will release it because he said he would and he is committed to completing the project." - I've already included this in my reasons ("MindFox might do it for the similar reasons" - he promised "anonymity solution" and so he must deliver it to "save his face"). Maybe I wasn't clear enough, sorry.

Maybe the pumpers didn't expect this but by promoting "anonymity" they've attracted some completely new kind of people. My guess is that these people are well-educated, maybe they are even experts in their specific fields, they don't fall for marketing claims, they are wealthy and they don't depend on cryptoprofits (are quite indifferent to price) and they may even wholeheartedly support their ideals or political/economic ideas. Pumpers are just not used to deal with this kind of people.

Yes. That is basically what GroupFM claims. It's interesting that you posted a link to their Reddit post.

Ok, so I will ask you what I asked them: If you are truly just trying to help the community move toward a quality anonymity solution, why aren't you posting on the other anon coin threads? Why not DRK, XC, Monero, Burn, Voot, Cloak, etc, etc?? Why only Crypt? With the exception of one post, all of your posts have been here and you created your account when Crypt was rallying. Very suspicious. The other coins have been pumped. Some multiple times. DRK was pumped significantly more than Crypt. WHY aren't you posting to those threads Mr Bremen? The volume has left Crypt for the moment and is focused on VRC. Why are you here? Why aren't you "asking constructive questions" to the Cloak devs? Or the Burn devs? You are showing a specific bias against this coin. Not the others.

If you care so much about the technical aspects of these coins as a whole and you feel that Crypt will not fit the bill, why aren't you lending your critical thinking skills to the other anon coin threads? Answer, you've got a bone to pick with these devs and this coin. That's why you are here.

I doubt that any anonymity solution of any coin (that you mentioned) has any serious potential to become truly anonymous solution. Maybe zero-knowledge-proof based coins can achieve this, I don't know.

For example, any CoinJoin (DarkCoin) implementation will not bring "true anonymity". Some other coins have some really - sorry for expression - stupid ideas (using exchanger as mixers, anyone?).  VeriCoin doesn't provide any kind of anonymity. VeriSend is service built on top of vericoin, but there is no guarantee that the operators don't store logs. They may even run away with your coins. So this is no serious anonymity solution at all and it seems that they are not promoting it very heavily.

CryptCoin was very hyped because of its "true anonymity". So I'm hanging mostly in this thread.

Btw, the DRK community seems to be very aware of the problems with their implementation of CoinJoin and some members are capable of providing quite detailed technical explanations (see answers from AlexGR, he also answered some of my questions).

Activity: 28

+1000
I agree. After day of thinking I decided to jump also in Your CRYPT journey guys. We will see how high we will go, but I rly believe in mindfox's skills. IMO it can go high or very high. Cheers! Wink

Congrats  & welcome Cool

Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

+1000
I agree. After day of thinking I decided to jump also in Your CRYPT journey guys. We will see how high we will go, but I rly believe in mindfox's skills. IMO it can go high or very high. Cheers! Wink
Jump to: