Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 145. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
We will see news/releases as soon as whales accumulated enough coins. Guys like moosa, koolio and prometheus disappeared from trollbox, twitter and this thread since a week. I think they will come back and start flooding with hype again.  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just sold everything (at a loss) Same thing happened with Feathercoin
Why sell at a loss before the release? This is just stupid Smiley Not sure where you bought, but this will definitely break 250k again.
sir, When will be the release version?
and what is it mean - "fud"?

The release is supposed to be within the next few days to a week. Mindfox said the end of June. He also said that he doesn't rush things and prefers to make certain the product is ready. The devs have come through with the wallet commander gui, and we have no reason to think they won't come through with the anonymous features. As always, it requires a little patience on our part.  Smiley

There are several reason to think that they won't come through with actually working anonymous features in the following days:
- no published plan or at least published idea how the anonymity might work,
- the latest whitepaper proposes some method for anonymity but this method won't work,
- MindFox doesn't speak about anonymity anymore, he speaks about "hard to trace system",
- secret development,
- dev team has failed to provide any answers that would satisfy technically inclined readers,
- developers were paid for the development of this coin by the pumpers/whales; after all these fiascos (including "security analysis" fiasco, "rogue dev" fiasco etc.) it is not clear whether they will continue paying for the development or not; it is probably much easier for them to start a new coin and new pump & dump cycle,
- the devs/coin promoters missed "deadlines" in the past.
- the release might be even delayed (if the anonymous solution is not yet perfect) because of the fear of this FUD group: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Just sold everything (at a loss) Same thing happened with Feathercoin
Why sell at a loss before the release? This is just stupid Smiley Not sure where you bought, but this will definitely break 250k again.

The release is supposed to be within the next few days to a week. Mindfox said the end of June. He also said that he doesn't rush things and prefers to make certain the product is ready. The devs have come through with the wallet commander gui, and we have no reason to think they won't come through with the anonymous features. As always, it requires a little patience on our part.  Smiley
Activity: 56

About release version: nobody on this forum knows. Maybe soon, maybe never.

FUD:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6
Quote from: thes3cr3t1
Quote from: hexagram on Today at 05:53:32 AM

Quote from: Megalodon on Today at 05:43:29 AM

I hope you have seen how many fork coins are out there and how many of them are constantly losing value + have absolute no value.

all the whales (who decide the price of every coin) could have already decided this coins is useless regardless if the FUD are truth or not.

It is much smarter to not invest in coins like this. Better buy yourself a couple lottery tickets or move on to a coin that is not rotten inside.

So everytime a coin dumps the devs are scammers, then when it pumps its the best coin ever. Welcome to the world of alt coins. Bunch of immature amateurs.

I'm definitely an amateur here but I plan to and am using CRYPT as my first learning curve into altcoins and so far I can say I have learned quite a lot, especially on the nature of human greed. I don't have much but I am holding now and I have a lot of faith in the devs. Cheers to mindfox and the rest of us supporting this coin.

I read somewhere "buy on rumor, sell on news" seems like the best advice around.

I don't have much either, but I held through the FUD like you, wish I had sold all my CRYPT days ago with a view to buy back in. People have brought in a lot more cheaper than us now and we are gonna pay for holding.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
I am up to my eyeballs in crypt, so cheap right now! :-)
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
So everytime a coin dumps the devs are scammers, then when it pumps its the best coin ever. Welcome to the world of alt coins. Bunch of immature amateurs.

I'm definitely an amateur here but I plan to and am using CRYPT as my first learning curve into altcoins and so far I can say I have learned quite a lot, especially on the nature of human greed. I don't have much but I am holding now and I have a lot of faith in the devs. Cheers to mindfox and the rest of us supporting this coin.

I read somewhere "buy on rumor, sell on news" seems like the best advice around.

I don't have much either, but I held through the FUD like you, wish I had sold all my CRYPT days ago with a view to buy back in. People have brought in a lot more cheaper than us now and we are gonna pay for holding.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I think the miracle is coming. Every time it drops, I'm buying more. VRC was the flavor of the week. What will be next week's coin?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1400
This coin literally, I say LITERALLY, fudded itself to death from the inside.

It's the most entertaining coin by far.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This coin needs a miracle  Tongue
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
nosce te ipsum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This coin literally, I say LITERALLY, fudded itself to death from the inside.

It's the most entertaining coin by far.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
Activity: 40
no matter what anyone says, its up to each individual to decide. there's no big news since wallet. I liked it, I like dev's interaction on irc since. But for now it's fans proclaiming they're fans, and hater's saying that  they hate. And some people with questions bent one way or the other, maybe getting confused for fanboys or haters, and they are or they aren't, maybe some undecideds. That's how it is right now. You can insert whales how and when you like, or insert good news in the same manner. But right now either you're in or you're out, or you're waiting to get out, or you don't know yet that you are going to try to get in. But for now, both fud and/or hype seem to have no affect on this "cryptcoin" Don't waste that dev's)
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Serious questions and observations... This is not intended as FUD...

There are only about 2 Million coins left for mining and most of the coin has already been dumped during the fraud perpetration. And the devs enabled this payout structure on their own coin. They can say they didn't pre-mine the coin, but if they mined from the start and then somehow got it on Cryptsy without working anon features this no pre-mine statement becomes a joke.

LOL you are such an idiot!

coin cap: 11million

coin in circulation: 2.9million

please show me how you come up with 2millions coin left for mining ?

Yeah I do feel like an idiot for getting in on this coin. I was in a hurry... Typo I meant mined, not left for mining. But that is a huge percentage of coin to start off with. 3 Million from 11 Million and it has only been about 1 Month... I guess the other questions don't concern you at all though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Serious questions and observations... This is not intended as FUD...

There are only about 2 Million coins left for mining and most of the coin has already been dumped during the fraud perpetration. And the devs enabled this payout structure on their own coin. They can say they didn't pre-mine the coin, but if they mined from the start and then somehow got it on Cryptsy without working anon features this no pre-mine statement becomes a joke.

LOL you are such an idiot!

coin cap: 11million

coin in circulation: 2.9million

please show me how you come up with 2millions coin left for mining ?
Activity: 28
LOL!
saw this coin when I was checking altcoins on bitcoinwisdom  Grin

I think people will regret and it will be so fun Cheesy (omg i will laugh like satan  Cheesy)

I hold  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1223
0 % premine ->massive dump ->whale buy order 50 BTC&35 BTC->flor 35k ->pump start again ->...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
LOL!
saw this coin when I was checking altcoins on bitcoinwisdom  Grin
Activity: 426
I'll just wait till that 35 btc wall at 35k at cryptsy gets eaten, I think it is the same guy who bought 50 btc worth at 50k. I just wonder what he's going to do with all of these crypts...  Roll Eyes

Just so you know its not the BTC count but the coin count of 100k that they are working with ... if we keep dropping it will be another 100k wall somewhere to average out the other 200k worth of buy's
currently their average 45k

Their next stop will surly be 100k at 25k for 35k average if it goes below that I am sure they will just snap it all up at 1500's again and just run an pump to get rid of it all

but from what I have heard ... everythings going to plan while the whales  play with other coins
Jump to: