Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 147. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Price seems like a steal right now.  Very tempted to buy some.  I will have to read up and do some research before I do anything thou.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Don't forget to report FUDers, and especially spammers!! Truly a cancer upon society, they should be ashamed of themselves.
And leave negative feedback so these sub-humans have to make another new profile, weakening their shitty, pathetic facades.

Once you do that, pretend they don't exist.
Activity: 28
i agree, mindfox is seem to be high reputative dev even XC asking for mindfox to check into their code. it's seem there are still lot of miners out there mining CRYPTcoin, POW of 11,000,000 and it's now only 2,925,752 coins out there. Cryptcoin have no instamine/premine, not many coin out there have this, actually zero. it seem cryptcoin is slow to release their update because of this no premine and every dev working on their own pace. Cryptcoin have huge community and awareness and I see no reason to start a new coin. I hope mindfox come out of this as hero and victory for all of us. Yes, i still have some Cryptcoin.

Yeah man.

And we have between 70gh/s to 90gh/s  Cool

Yes some bullshit is happen in the lasr days but the DEVs, specialy Mindfox can save his image if he work faster on the new futures.
People waiting for a sign but tgr DEVs are quiet since many days.
DEVs cone on just say a simple hello and bring some news.

They are quiet since 3 days only... it's useless to talk with the community for nothing good. Atm i think it's better to work than talk.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Yes some bullshit is happen in the lasr days but the DEVs, specialy Mindfox can save his image if he work faster on the new futures.
People waiting for a sign but tgr DEVs are quiet since many days.
DEVs cone on just say a simple hello and bring some news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1764
Never give up people, even Korecoin rises again with new DEV and made today more  then 1000%+. From 700 sat to 8000 sat.
Cryptcoin will also be one of the best coin.
This guy Mindfox seems to be one of the best coder.
I am sure if the new futures are added this coin will rise huge.
I see some people here dont have a live, they coming here to spread FUD because they want you loose your money.
Many people loosed their hard earned money because of FUDDERS.

i agree, mindfox is seem to be high reputative dev even XC asking for mindfox to check into their code. it's seem there are still lot of miners out there mining CRYPTcoin, POW of 11,000,000 and it's now only 2,925,752 coins out there. Cryptcoin have no instamine/premine, not many coin out there have this, actually zero. it seem cryptcoin is slow to release their update because of this no premine and every dev working on their own pace. Cryptcoin have huge community and awareness and I see no reason to start a new coin. I hope mindfox come out of this as hero and victory for all of us. Yes, i still have some Cryptcoin.

How do you "measure" size of community? How do you measure awareness?

this forum awareness
Activity: 56
Never give up people, even Korecoin rises again with new DEV and made today more  then 1000%+. From 700 sat to 8000 sat.
I see some people here dont have a live, they coming here to spread FUD because they want you loose your money.

How do you "measure" size of community? How do you measure awareness?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Many people loosed their hard earned money because they are BAGHOLDERS  Wink

well as long as the price doesn't rise the people who bought at higher prices will always be the bag holders.
legendary
Activity: 1764

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Many people loosed their hard earned money because they are BAGHOLDERS  Wink

How about this interpretation: Many people lost their hard earned money because of the devs and pumpers. The fudders were mostly just posting warnings what might happen or they came post-festum.

Activity: 145
Never give up people, even Korecoin rises again with new DEV and made today more  then 1000%+. From 700 sat to 8000 sat.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Hi, bagholders! I just came in here to say Hi!

Will be back in a few days when it will be at 40k. Salute!

Hi, bagholders. I said that i will come back when the price will be at 40k.

I feel truly sorry for the dumb people that just bought into CRYPT and did not the essential conversations 80 pages ago or even more. The coin is more than dead, but i can't make a point in here, because denial is strong in the sheep.

Will come to say hi again at 30k. Nothing but love...
When is release upcuming?

Which release? Release that will have this Commander integrated or release that will implement anonymity feature?

The last message from 3 days ago said soon.

Live demo and chat support available on on Freenode IRC channel: #cryptcoin.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Yep wait on the release and all will be well.
This is an opportunity to buy cheap before anon is released...

Wait the release everybody will pump at the same time  Cool
Activity: 179
http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Jump to: