Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 159. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

Update 06.25.14 -- CRYPT Commander DEMO

We are excited to announce the CRYPT Commander. The Commander is now in beta testing and available in Demo form here http://commdemo.cryptco.org
Live demo and chat support available on on Freenode IRC channel: #cryptcoin.

Anonymous transfer is still under development by Mindfox and we are still on schedule
As always stay tuned for many more features coming soon.

Please be aware that this is strictly a demo to expo the commander pre release, CryptCoinTeam is not liable for user funds sent to and from this demo, anyone can have access during this demo showcase.

If prompted user/pass is demo/demo

Completed Features:
 - Wallet front-end
 - Ability to send and receive CryptCoin
 - New Address Generation
 - Address management (renaming labels, archiving addresses)
 - Market Cap, Price, and Volume stats
 - Cryptcoin Ticker data from all listed exchanges.
 - Mobile-optimized display, compatible with modern smartphone browsers
 - Trade platform via API (coming soon)

Known Issues:
- Placeholder icons still in use
- Current Block (bytes) displays as 0
- cryptcoind returns inaccurate
- Staking disabled for transaction test purposes
- Sign Message functionality requires encrypted wallet - disabled for this test
- Trade tab reserved for future update with trade API integration
- Network fee is not calculated into transaction amount
- Effects of mass scale user logins currently unknown.  It's a beta!

Grin

sweet like chocolate tits.

That's a pretty cool graphic too. Smiley
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw

Thankyou for a reasonable reply, most of you guys just seem to just namecall. My "never ending threads"?, im not sure what you mean, as ive said before I never even heard of this coin until you guys started pumping it in trollbox on BTCe, I never even posted in this thread until page 141, long time after all the FUD had started.

"isn`t doing anyone here or YOU any good " is that a threat or what? I know there are lots of threats flying around this group internally, but no need to threaten me, , if this group wasn't so stupid by putting all their private comms on pastebin maybe they would have more success with this scam.

I have two simple tips for you guys.

1. Don't use pastebin
2. On each scam , all members should use different usernames.  

If the group had followed those tips, I wouldn't have been able to find all the logs. So , change your usernames guys. Wink  

Define scam? Does the coin have premine? instamine? hidden blocks? Is pump and dump what makes the coin a scam? Because almost every alt coin gets pumped and dumped, the whole crypto game is to pump and dump, we buy on rumors and sell on news. Bitcoin itself has been pumped and dumped, the whole $1200 ATH was a pump and dump, and is now being pumped and dumped again. So why are you here if you think all coins are scams due to pump and dumps? It's a speculative market, it happens (every week).
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Still banging on dude ? Smiley

Yeah man, If people wanna quote me I will reply. If people want to ask me questions I will reply. People seem to be so busy talking about this commander, they've forgotton to pump this coin. Very little support coming from the "founders" of this coin now. Maybe moosa is on holiday again, spending his 100BTC profit Smiley  

[6/19/14, 12:55:18 AM] Moosa - Pastebin.com

pastebin.com/7yah2vK0

6 days ago ... [6/19/14, 1:02:10 AM] Moosa: CRYPT has been a huge win for us ... [6/19/14, 1: 02:20 AM] Moosa: I have personally made over 100 BTC.

Any thoughts, do you really think this coin is coming to btce and gonna be the next big thing?

I have no idea, Im just a simple country boy from the boonies Smiley

I personally think all will be OK, this isn`t the only coin that i have lost and made BTC its par for the course - market values move, positions are manipulated, the penny stocks are no different. People are looking to make millions in Alts ( it ain`t gonna happen ) make little and often 8 out of 10 you will make a little. if people choose to go balls deep on a coin then they have to accept the possible outcome good or bad.

but i do believe continually going over the same ground isn`t doing anyone here or YOU any good - people now hopefully ( after ploughing through your never ending threads) know the score and can make up their own minds as intelligent people if they get it wrong then so be it , if they got it right then well done to them!

Thankyou for a reasonable reply, most of you guys just seem to just namecall. My "never ending threads"?, im not sure what you mean, as ive said before I never even heard of this coin until you guys started pumping it in trollbox on BTCe, I never even posted in this thread until page 141, long time after all the FUD had started.

"isn`t doing anyone here or YOU any good " is that a threat or what? I know there are lots of threats flying around this group internally, but no need to threaten me, , if this group wasn't so stupid by putting all their private comms on pastebin maybe they would have more success with this scam.

I have two simple tips for you guys.

1. Don't use pastebin
2. On each scam , all members should use different usernames.  

If the group had followed those tips, I wouldn't have been able to find all the logs. So , change your usernames guys. Wink  
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Don`t sweat the small stuff Smiley

Yeah man, If people wanna quote me I will reply. If people want to ask me questions I will reply. People seem to be so busy talking about this commander, they've forgotton to pump this coin. Very little support coming from the "founders" of this coin now. Maybe moosa is on holiday again, spending his 100BTC profit Smiley  

pastebin.com/7yah2vK0

6 days ago ... [6/19/14, 1:02:10 AM] Moosa: CRYPT has been a huge win for us ... [6/19/14, 1: 02:20 AM] Moosa: I have personally made over 100 BTC.

Any thoughts, do you really think this coin is coming to btce and gonna be the next big thing?

I have no idea, Im just a simple country boy from the boonies Smiley

I personally think all will be OK, this isn`t the only coin that i have lost and made BTC its par for the course - market values move, positions are manipulated, the penny stocks are no different. People are looking to make millions in Alts ( it ain`t gonna happen ) make little and often 8 out of 10 you will make a little. if people choose to go balls deep on a coin then they have to accept the possible outcome good or bad.

but i do believe continually going over the same ground isn`t doing anyone here or YOU any good - people now hopefully ( after ploughing through your never ending threads) know the score and can make up their own minds as intelligent people if they get it wrong then so be it , if they got it right then well done to them!
SESAME

pastebin.com/7yah2vK0

Well if it is BS its certainly not mine, for example, I have no idea who these people are so how could I begin to make up a convo like this :

I think you don't understand... nobody care about what you are talking, you spam this thread with BS only that XD

I advise to be careful because google like you  Cool

maybe you don't care, maybe some people do care, that conversation I just posted could show the entire reason for attious and the FUD attack :
[6/18/14 11:45:10 PM] Josh Lambert: but theyre shilling us hardcore prom is telling straight lies to us
[6/18/14 11:45:16 PM] Josh Lambert: same with moosa
[6/18/14 11:45:36 PM] Josh Lambert: but you played smart and sold and bought properly
[6/18/14 11:45:48 PM] Josh Lambert: so youre good i guess lol
[6/18/14 11:46:25 PM] NinjaTrader: too much drama for me im making out ok
[6/18/14 11:46:28 PM] Josh Lambert: and supposedly there is another skype chat
[6/18/14 11:46:39 PM] Josh Lambert: which had the word on glyph from day 1
[6/18/14 11:47:11 PM] NinjaTrader: who says this ?
[6/18/14 11:47:18 PM] Josh Lambert: attious
[6/18/14 11:47:23 PM] Josh Lambert: he was in it but they kicked him
[6/18/14 11:47:29 PM] Josh Lambert: cause he didnt do anything for crypt
[6/18/14 11:47:30 PM] NinjaTrader: lol
[6/18/14 11:47:40 PM] NinjaTrader: he didn't tho

I think its time josh gets doxed.

It almost sounds like you are confirming the chatlog to be real (if you feel that josh should be doxxed for his opinions) , but im sure you didn't mean to do that. Good luck with crypt guys! Smiley

And Attious, Thumbs up, you set out to do something, and achieved it. I wonder do they regret kicking you out of the inner group now? I wonder how many people are left now?  seems a lot of have left this group for one reason or another. Its strange how most of the group never even bothered to support this coin, maybe some members didn't have the same confidence in cryptcoin as moosa and koolio?

Yawn!!! can i read something else on here
SESAME

Well if it is BS its certainly not mine, for example, I have no idea who these people are so how could I begin to make up a convo like this :

I think you don't understand... nobody care about what you are talking, you spam this thread with BS only that XD

I advise to be careful because google like you  Cool

maybe you don't care, maybe some people do care, that conversation I just posted could show the entire reason for attious and the FUD attack :
[6/18/14 11:45:10 PM] Josh Lambert: but theyre shilling us hardcore prom is telling straight lies to us
[6/18/14 11:45:16 PM] Josh Lambert: same with moosa
[6/18/14 11:45:36 PM] Josh Lambert: but you played smart and sold and bought properly
[6/18/14 11:45:48 PM] Josh Lambert: so youre good i guess lol
[6/18/14 11:46:25 PM] NinjaTrader: too much drama for me im making out ok
[6/18/14 11:46:28 PM] Josh Lambert: and supposedly there is another skype chat
[6/18/14 11:46:39 PM] Josh Lambert: which had the word on glyph from day 1
[6/18/14 11:47:11 PM] NinjaTrader: who says this ?
[6/18/14 11:47:18 PM] Josh Lambert: attious
[6/18/14 11:47:23 PM] Josh Lambert: he was in it but they kicked him
[6/18/14 11:47:29 PM] Josh Lambert: cause he didnt do anything for crypt
[6/18/14 11:47:30 PM] NinjaTrader: lol
[6/18/14 11:47:40 PM] NinjaTrader: he didn't tho

I think its time josh gets doxed.

It almost sounds like you are confirming the chatlog to be real (if you feel that josh should be doxxed for his opinions) , but im sure you didn't mean to do that. Good luck with crypt guys! Smiley

And Attious, Thumbs up, you set out to do something, and achieved it. I wonder do they regret kicking you out of the inner group now? I wonder how many people are left now?  seems a lot of have left this group for one reason or another. Its strange how most of the group never even bothered to support this coin, maybe some members didn't have the same confidence in cryptcoin as moosa and koolio?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
What no pump to go with your commander wallet release Huh

I think someone dropped the ball their

60,000 seems to be where CRYPT is going to sit

I guess thats around 5x the price where it sat on the last dry spell
or is that 55 BTC whale now trying to hold it up to sell their 100k CRYPT coins ?

Commander is still in beta, there is a time to the final release. The pump will follow it. Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
nosce te ipsum
hey guys the commander looks really sleek, and it's a beautiful day here in bali, hope to see more light coming out of the dark. peace!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

or is that 55 BTC whale now trying to hold it up to sell their 100k CRYPT coins ?

OR DRK had some good news and most the other anon coins are down and many down more than crypt.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

The commander was released few hours ago, be patient Wink

Activity: 426

Activity: 28
Can someone send me their 6990 settings? Mine always end up crashing (bsod) when I start the miner. thanks!

Code:
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3328 -u user.0 -p x -I 20 -g 1 -w 128 -d 0-1

Remove "-d 0-1" if you have only one card.
Activity: 49
Can someone send me their 6990 settings? Mine always end up crashing (bsod) when I start the miner. thanks!
Activity: 140

Update 06.25.14 -- CRYPT Commander DEMO

We are excited to announce the CRYPT Commander. The Commander is now in beta testing and available in Demo form here http://commdemo.cryptco.org
Live demo and chat support available on on Freenode IRC channel: #cryptcoin.

Anonymous transfer is still under development by Mindfox and we are still on schedule
As always stay tuned for many more features coming soon.

Please be aware that this is strictly a demo to expo the commander pre release, CryptCoinTeam is not liable for user funds sent to and from this demo, anyone can have access during this demo showcase.

If prompted user/pass is demo/demo

Completed Features:
 - Wallet front-end
 - Ability to send and receive CryptCoin
 - New Address Generation
 - Address management (renaming labels, archiving addresses)
 - Market Cap, Price, and Volume stats
 - Cryptcoin Ticker data from all listed exchanges.
 - Mobile-optimized display, compatible with modern smartphone browsers
 - Trade platform via API (coming soon)

Known Issues:
- Placeholder icons still in use
- Current Block (bytes) displays as 0
- cryptcoind returns inaccurate
- Staking disabled for transaction test purposes
- Sign Message functionality requires encrypted wallet - disabled for this test
- Trade tab reserved for future update with trade API integration
- Network fee is not calculated into transaction amount
- Effects of mass scale user logins currently unknown.  It's a beta!

Grin

sweet like chocolate tits.
Activity: 179
http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
You keep changing tactics. Can't keep your story together???

TheVoodooDevil and tristartek?

uttering threats is serious and against the law

I advise you not to threaten other users on forums

but we already see both of you doing that to my friend just_me

tristartek? uttering threats and offering to pay others to cause
harms to someone else, is against the law

now if anything happens to just_me the law will be after you

I have already spoken with just_me, there shouldn't be any more troubles for you from him

Sheesh, you guys, calm down, and watch what you say, don't threaten people or offer to pay to harm anyone, ok.

It just seems like your 'group' of FUDders have spread enough FUD to dropped the price down and have done accumulating all cheap and coins and now removing your FUD mask
Jump to: