Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 156. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

ccryptcoin said:

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

This statement from ccryptcoin actually says nothing about the issues that will or will not pest final implementation.

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

Ok, you win. This statement says everything about all the future issues that the final implementation will have.

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

ccryptcoin said:

This statement from ccryptcoin actually says nothing about the issues that will or will not pest final implementation.

ccryptcoin said:

I'm a developer and i don't see any problem with the anon technology of this coin.

+1

ccryptcoin already told us that implementation will differ from the whitepaper.

But will the final implementation have the same issues as the implementation proposed in whitepaper? Nobody denied that.

You must learn how programming works, problem exposed in that reddit article is very simple to repair  Smiley

1 problem / 1000 solutions.

Cheesy

What? Are you trying to say that I denied that the final implementation will have the same issues as "whitepaper" one? Where did I write that?

How should I know whether the final implementation will have the same issues or not? I'm not in dev team.

I think that the devs were explicitly asked about these issues with whitepaper but they didn't answer.

ccryptcoin said:

You must learn how programming works, problem exposed in that reddit article is very simple to repair  Smiley

I'm in IT, don't worry.

How this problem can be easily repaired?
I'm a developer and i don't see any problem with the anon technology of this coin.

+1

But will the final implementation have the same issues as the implementation proposed in whitepaper? Nobody denied that.

As far as I see, You are the first and have been denying it since day one. go beat it.

What? Are you trying to say that I denied that the final implementation will have the same issues as "whitepaper" one? Where did I write that?

How should I know whether the final implementation will have the same issues or not? I'm not in dev team.

I think that the devs were explicitly asked about these issues with whitepaper but they didn't answer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

+1

As far as I see, You are the first and have been denying it since day one. go beat it.

+1

+1

mindfox (costas) is working hard and the non-masternode linking solution is real.  They aren't revealing until it is ready because lots of copy cats out there.  There is a giant anti-NSA crowd of investors funding this.

Who is funding this? MoosaNYC admitted to pay about 20 BTC to the dev team. 20 BTC is clearly not enough for any serious development. MindFox denied that he received any money for the development of anonymity feature.

People dumping this coin are going to wish they hadn't.  when anon is unveiled it will easily be newsworthy.  DRK never got anon working yet they got an article on Wired.  Imagine a new method that actually works and the news that generates?

I doubt that anybody from cryptcoin community will be able to prove (in more or less strict mathematical sense) that the proposed anonymity method will work (that it actually provides any anonymity at all).

It seems that (besides MindFox and maybe some other devs) there are no people in cryptcoin community that have enough knowledge or experience to critically review any proposed solution.

You're mixing this new anonymity method with DRK which implements CoinJoin. CoinJoin is much more general concept and with this concept it is fairly clear what kind of anonymity it provides (it is more clear against which attacks is resistant).

Many other coins have already created their own anonymity solution but it seems that no one of them received any serious media coverage.

I can't speak for Moosa.  He is an investor, not sure how much.  I'm not too familiar with some of the new 2013 names in Crypto since I come from more of an old-school Bitcoin mining background.

I won't disclose my investment but some of us have been given demonstrations because of that investment.  Other coins that have implemented a non-coinjoin method away from the masternode still had an element of centralization to it.  This is a completely decentralized solution that is something new and not dependent on anything.  They have re-engineered something that I think even Satoshi would be proud of.

I've signed an NDA so I won't be leaking technicals.  If that causes you to lose confidence then please dump.  I wish I was around when Fattious pulled his little scam.  35K was fricken cheap considering what is coming.  60K is still hella cheap.

I really don't understand this cryptcoin community.

MindFox may have some ideas for working anonymity solution (although he calls it "hard to trace system" instead of anonymity, but ok). I don't deny that.

This community decided to publish whitepaper which describes some solution for anonymity. The proposed anonymity solution won't work at all. And then this community creates a great hype around this non workable anonymity solution.

But when the anonymity issues are exposed by some reddit post and this reddit post starts to influence the price, no one with knowledge provides any actual technical explanation. Instead the mods (probably MoosaNYC) simply decide to remove post from reddit.

Why is so hard for pumpers, "founders" or community to publish any kind of updated whitepaper? They don't have to include any technical details in it, they can just write general description and concept behind this idea (zero knowledge proofs etc.). And - of course - they can also throw in some marketing buzzwords.

I think that more open and transparent development would be very beneficial to cryptcoin.

The reddit post I think you are speaking of was created by Attious.  He has fabricated a lot unfortunately to shake people out with false pastebin's.  Attious originally bought a lot and sold very low (15k i think) from what I was told, and seeing it continually rise was killing him so he pulled a variety of stunts to try and buy back in again.  He knew the BTC-e discussions internally were real.

BTW BTC-e has still not said "no".  They said "no" immediately to DRK and Doge.  They are waiting on Anon and that drives development forward still.

I'm sorry but I cannot break NDA with even rudimentary details.  We're allowed to mention certain things referring to the Masternode.  Decentralization is the key here.

If you want to doubt mindfox and the first draft of the whitepaper then that is on you.  costas is fairly well known so I have no doubts.  Especially the demos people were shown.

Do you mean that this reddit was created by attious?

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

I don't know who wrote it, but at least some of the points seem very valid (I remember just two points of this post and they're valid, I don't know about the others).

So does it "seem" valid or is it valid?  Contradiction there in your post.  A lot of things seem valid to the non-technical.  It's easy to FUD people with pre-conceived notions and conspiracy frustrations.

I don't really follow what "keyboard warriors" are doing these days.  Attious has made more than one account.  CLOAK and others also have their shills.  I see that same username was also questioning the Commander demo yesterday.  Doesn't strike me as too bright to begin with if he needed explaining that it wasn't a demo of a web wallet.

I am invested in all anon coins and so far Crypt has reached out with a personal demo.  Serious technology investors aren't treating these developments like it's a fanboy baby game of Xbox versus Playstation.

These points are completely valid if you assume that the actual implementation will be identical to the method that is described in whitepaper.

I'm using phrase "seems valid" because many people claim that actual implementation will differ from the whitepaper. But is not not clear how much will final implementation differ. If the devs will just try to use some cosmetic fixes to fix the most obvious problems, then the main issues will still remain the same.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

mindfox (costas) is working hard and the non-masternode linking solution is real.  They aren't revealing until it is ready because lots of copy cats out there.  There is a giant anti-NSA crowd of investors funding this.

Who is funding this? MoosaNYC admitted to pay about 20 BTC to the dev team. 20 BTC is clearly not enough for any serious development. MindFox denied that he received any money for the development of anonymity feature.

People dumping this coin are going to wish they hadn't.  when anon is unveiled it will easily be newsworthy.  DRK never got anon working yet they got an article on Wired.  Imagine a new method that actually works and the news that generates?

I doubt that anybody from cryptcoin community will be able to prove (in more or less strict mathematical sense) that the proposed anonymity method will work (that it actually provides any anonymity at all).

It seems that (besides MindFox and maybe some other devs) there are no people in cryptcoin community that have enough knowledge or experience to critically review any proposed solution.

You're mixing this new anonymity method with DRK which implements CoinJoin. CoinJoin is much more general concept and with this concept it is fairly clear what kind of anonymity it provides (it is more clear against which attacks is resistant).

Many other coins have already created their own anonymity solution but it seems that no one of them received any serious media coverage.

I can't speak for Moosa.  He is an investor, not sure how much.  I'm not too familiar with some of the new 2013 names in Crypto since I come from more of an old-school Bitcoin mining background.

I won't disclose my investment but some of us have been given demonstrations because of that investment.  Other coins that have implemented a non-coinjoin method away from the masternode still had an element of centralization to it.  This is a completely decentralized solution that is something new and not dependent on anything.  They have re-engineered something that I think even Satoshi would be proud of.

I've signed an NDA so I won't be leaking technicals.  If that causes you to lose confidence then please dump.  I wish I was around when Fattious pulled his little scam.  35K was fricken cheap considering what is coming.  60K is still hella cheap.

MindFox may have some ideas for working anonymity solution (although he calls it "hard to trace system" instead of anonymity, but ok). I don't deny that.

This community decided to publish whitepaper which describes some solution for anonymity. The proposed anonymity solution won't work at all. And then this community creates a great hype around this non workable anonymity solution.

But when the anonymity issues are exposed by some reddit post and this reddit post starts to influence the price, no one with knowledge provides any actual technical explanation. Instead the mods (probably MoosaNYC) simply decide to remove post from reddit.

Why is so hard for pumpers, "founders" or community to publish any kind of updated whitepaper? They don't have to include any technical details in it, they can just write general description and concept behind this idea (zero knowledge proofs etc.). And - of course - they can also throw in some marketing buzzwords.

I think that more open and transparent development would be very beneficial to cryptcoin.

The reddit post I think you are speaking of was created by Attious.  He has fabricated a lot unfortunately to shake people out with false pastebin's.  Attious originally bought a lot and sold very low (15k i think) from what I was told, and seeing it continually rise was killing him so he pulled a variety of stunts to try and buy back in again.  He knew the BTC-e discussions internally were real.

BTW BTC-e has still not said "no".  They said "no" immediately to DRK and Doge.  They are waiting on Anon and that drives development forward still.

I'm sorry but I cannot break NDA with even rudimentary details.  We're allowed to mention certain things referring to the Masternode.  Decentralization is the key here.

If you want to doubt mindfox and the first draft of the whitepaper then that is on you.  costas is fairly well known so I have no doubts.  Especially the demos people were shown.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

I don't know who wrote it, but at least some of the points seem very valid (I remember just two points of this post and they're valid, I don't know about the others).

So does it "seem" valid or is it valid?  Contradiction there in your post.  A lot of things "seem" valid to the non-technical.  It's easy to FUD people with pre-conceived notions and conspiracy frustrations.

I don't really follow what "keyboard warriors" are doing these days.  Attious has made more than one account.  CLOAK and others also have their shills.  I see that same username was also questioning the Commander demo yesterday.  Doesn't strike me as too bright to begin with if he needed explaining that it wasn't a demo of a web wallet.

I am invested in all anon coins and so far Crypt is the only one that has reached out with a personal demo if that says anything.  Serious technology investors aren't treating these developments like it's a fanboy baby game of Xbox versus Playstation.
Activity: 28

I'm a developer and I don't understand anon technology much because I am not a cryptographer nor did I study computer security. However, do you know what I understand less? You. There are over 10 coins in the market which promises Anon technology, yet here you are on this thread, with no money tied to it, consistently, subtly trying to FUD this coin so concerned for its anon technology.

Mindfox and the other devs haven't disclosed how the anon will truly work, therefore you have no business here, no money, not anon to analyse, nothing, yet look at how much time you've spent here. When the anon IS released, feel free to come back, criticize it, give us your technical analysis as to why its an inferior anon compared to the other 'anon coins'.

Thank you.

I landed in this thread because this coin was recently pumped and the proponents (including well known pumpers) were advertising "true anonymity" (whatever that means) and they were heavily bashing other anon coins. I analyzed technologies of some other coins but I felt to the hype around this "true anonymity" that this coin is supposed to bring.

So in your opinion this thread is reserved only for people that have money tied in this coin (bagholders)? There are many other motives for people to be interested in some technology (curiosity, plans to actually use it, to develop some kind of business that needs anonymity etc.).

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

why would they have to release an updated whitepaper ? so you can copy the idea ? Kiss

To pacify the investors and maybe even attract new ones. From the investor's point of view these acts of the "founders", pumpers and devs somehow don't look very positive or promising.

I'm not interested in creating any new altcoin, sorry. I think that there are too many altcoins already.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100

I'm a developer and I don't understand anon technology much because I am not a cryptographer nor did I study computer security. However, do you know what I understand less? You. There are over 10 coins in the market which promises Anon technology, yet here you are on this thread, with no money tied to it, consistently, subtly trying to FUD this coin so concerned for its anon technology.

Mindfox and the other devs haven't disclosed how the anon will truly work, therefore you have no business here, no money, not anon to analyse, nothing, yet look at how much time you've spent here. When the anon IS released, feel free to come back, criticize it, give us your technical analysis as to why its an inferior anon compared to the other 'anon coins'.

Thank you.
Activity: 28
It's fun how this guy is stupid lol.

Cheesy
pbremen01 is a liar Wink
Read the announcement  Cool

Which announcement and which claim in that announcement?

Jump to: