Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 173. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

If you use TOR, then it becomes very hard to establish link bitcoin (address) <-> IP address. This doesn't mean that you can't be identified as an individual (you're not anonymous in this sense).

Bitcoins are anonymous in the sense that data stored in blockchain actually means nothing (its only numbers). But as soon as some "objects" (wallet addresses, transactions, maybe even off blockchain transactions on exchanges etc.) can be linked to you, you become vulnerable. If somebody is interested in you, it can start tracking you starting with this "object".

Most people will sooner or later leave something on the internet that can be used to link some "objects" to them.

For example, If you want to spend your final bitcoins or if you try to sell them for USD and withdraw your money, you will probably have to reveal your identity (to an exchange or to a merchant etc.).

Mixers may store logs and they can be even forced to store them because they get orders from the authorities (courts etc.). Exchanges store logs by default and they can also be forced to reveal info about you or your transactions. In fact, more and more exchanges demand that you send them copies of ID cards etc.

The guy that sells you bitcoins via local bitcoins can also be tracked by similar means.

Most people do security mistakes sometimes (for example, they forget to use tor one single time, they make mistakes when sending bitcoins and they create transaction which accidentally "links" two different addresses etc).

So if somebody has enough resources and motivation, it is very likely that your identity can be revealed. The question is if you're important enough that somebody will use their (limited) resources to track you.

You must be in my mind.
Those thoughts were expressed yesterday in a private convo in irc with a user.
Regarding Tor, don't forget that everything is traceable, even Tor. Think "within Tor limits" bogus nodes running (either exit nodes or whatnot).

I really really want to talk to you online Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
There is hope, because buy orders at bittrex,mintpal more than sell orders
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
The mysterious team behind CRYPT Cool Even the team is anonymous.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
is Halfcab123 a dev on this coin too?

I truly wish you all the best. Please let me know if there is anything I should know about the situation at MasterXChange.com. Thank you.

Halfcab123
Cryptcoin Developer Team

http://pastebin.com/ewrCej9T

Skillset:

1. Gui win/mac/linux

2. Batch win/mac/linux (convert batch to exe)

3. dsixda (basic chop&hack skills)

4. custom firmware ruu's / extract rom.zips from ruu exes

5. web design / html / php

6. adb/fastboot/heimdall/odin/etc., expert (command line expert)

7. 115 wpm ( can get things done very quickly )

8. creates logos, videos, audio (editing) youtube vids etc.,

9. learn new things on the fly as I'm completing a project
http://pastebin.com/E3ZaHpNF

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
To all those that have messaged us.  The timeline to take over approaches.  Mindfox has yet to respond.  Hood has asked us to use this account for consistency.  To mindfox: 500 BTC is available.  2 days until  takeover. 

Onza
You kids should stop watching so many cartoons.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
To all those that have messaged us.  The timeline to take over approaches.  Mindfox has yet to respond.  Hood has asked us to use this account for consistency.  To mindfox: 500 BTC is available.  2 days until  takeover. 

Onza

Lame attempt at FUD by noob Account  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I love this coin, I will be rich.

We will be rich.

Non-anonymous devs are corrupted by the FBI.

Any proof?

Yes XC coin is the proof about the corruption and manipulation.
But if you want to know my name is not Edward Snowden then i'm not ready to go in prison just for trying to save some idiots who will continue to understand nothing Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
I love this coin, I will be rich.

lol dude, how many alt coins are you buying? I love them all too, but damn... don't spread too thin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Onza

Huh Grin Huh
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Onza
legendary
The logo looks fine. Smiley
We are waiting for good news from @mindfox today....
Today?! how do u know?

Just hope, nothing more.
Well, perhaps some 6th sense.... Smiley

I hope so...
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Today?! how do u know?

Just hope, nothing more.
Well, perhaps some 6th sense.... Smiley
legendary
Today?! how do u know?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 140
not a supported design

had some fun creating a metal version of the logo

posting for something different to see

like the logo its nice.
Since the devs have abandoned this coin, I am taking it over.  First order of business.  I ask that Mindfox stay on board.  I have reviewed his past and feel confident that he is a genuinely talented coder.  Name your price sir.   PM me and we can talk payment.  This is not a joke.  I have funds available to support this coin and a talented team who is ready to take over all related accounts.  I fight corruption and embrace anonymity.  My name is David, you can call me Hood.  Nice to meet you.  Updates will follow.  No more silence.

Wow! Did you just find out about Bitcoin and then make your first posts on our thread? Why don't you post here with your real BTCtalk ID? Or, are you presently posting here under multiple IDs?

WHAT???

The devs abandoned the coin? When did this transpire?

Glad a 1post newb got you all excited over nothing.

Non-anonymous devs are corrupted by the FBI.

Any proof?

Actually dev of bitcoin Gavin Andresson was contacted by CIA which caused satoshi to disappear. 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
not a supported design

had some fun creating a metal version of the logo

posting for something different to see

My theory

ccryptcoin is cryptowest,

is attitious,

is mindfox....

All the same person using different alt names.

A kind of multiple personality dev.

A dev who is trying to make himself appear
larger than he really is.

He is only one man.
Only one person.

oh look another rehtaarrd.
                                                /\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              houston we have a problem, early liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0

im just gonna keep quoting this since all i see is bullshit.
Jump to: