Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 189. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
My point was that you are a dumbass, especially if you are sharing a github account for software development. that's what pull requests are for, and they are so easy a caveman could do it. Like i said, Learn to use git as it was intended, by submitting pull requests.

but if you had done that your convenient alibi would dissapear.

Answer the question. Were you involved in a scheme to crash the price of CRYPT for profit. i think you were.

If you thought you were under the microscope before, the intensity of scrutiny upon you now will only increase.

Problem is that your point (fundamentally) is wrong.
I did not share any github account with anyone. My github account is not shared and I have all the projects I am involved with, under a dedicated organization.
Maybe you're also one of those that think I am the core developer of the coin right?

Nevermind, just keep calling names. It is your prerogative to do so as it is mine to ignore you from now on, unless you apologize for your attitude towards me. I did not provoke any of that, nor I called you names.
If you feel you have the right to do so, I also have the right to ignore you. Plain and simple and I'm sorry for that.

Edit to reply to the accusation (I just saw it)
I was not involved into any scheme nor I will ever be. In fact, if I see that anyone tries to misuse my name (to me it has incredible value) I will politely leave.
Put me under whatever microscope you have at your disposal. Anything at all.
I just hope you won't pay anyone to fire false accusations against me, as from what I saw, it's common tactic nowdays. No ethics whatsoever...

What exactly *is* your role here?  What aspects of development are you responsible for?

Why is it all such a mystery?  Why is the team not fully and openly listed, with their various areas of responsibility mentioned?

If your name has "incredible value", then surely that value comes from knowing what you're working on here.

All this confusion is a DIRECT result of the lack of communication from this team.

No one to blame but yourselves, dudes.

The guy has stated it like 5 times now throughout this thread.  Do you even bother reading before asking?  Or is your purpose only to write whatever you feel like so it gets responded to you?   What exactly is your purpose here?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
it's simple. Once Crypt unleashes its secrets then you can go copy and paste it to whatever shitcoin your planning. Until then why in the hell does anybody owe you an explanation of anything?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

What exactly *is* your role here?  What aspects of development are you responsible for?

Why is it all such a mystery?  Why is the team not fully and openly listed, with their various areas of responsibility mentioned?

If your name has "incredible value", then surely that value comes from knowing what you're working on here.

All this confusion is a DIRECT result of the lack of communication from this team.

I made it perfectly clear what my task is, since when I joined this project. If you missed it I'm sorry, but I can't repeat myself all the time, it would be spamming.
Let me repeat it once more, since you missed it most probably: I was assigned the task to implement my idea of "hard-to-trace" methods.

And you are only working on some sort of anonymity scheme, then?

Are you not working on this Commander thing?

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?

Will try again. The error message that I'm getting is confusing but I think that there may be a problem with banned IPs (I'm using tor to access the internet).

So youre claiming all the security anon stuff is BS yet you cant even get on IRC?  Sums it up right there.

I'm not claiming that all the security anon stuff is BS. Where did you get this? You probably didn't understand my posts. I'm actively looking for a solution that will have any chance of providing "true" anonymity.

And honestly - I won't change my internet access method (tor) just because one server is blocking tor exit nodes.

so it seems that you are actually loooking to copy.. or steal someone elses 'true' anon or ideas so you can make your own coin... if not why are you so eager to ask for dev to show you how it work ? you can't wait until it's done and release and see ? LOL

Where did you get the idea that I'm going to make my own coin? I'm not going to make my own coin. I think that there too many coins already. Especially coins with features that can be built on top of bitcoin blockchain already. We don't need special coin for each special feature.

I think that anonymity features need to be developed in open and transparent way if they want to have any chance to provide any anonymity at all.

And how would you know if it were when you just stated you were not a dev?  SO are you or are you not? 

How would I know what? I'm not a dev (at least not "cryptocoin" dev). I don't understand why is my "dev status" important at all.

YOu want them to provide you information on anon but you have no dev/coding experience.  Thats my point.  Why else would you want all of these technical clarifications?  I mean it almost seems like your fishing for info either a) to provide fud to try to discredit a work in progress or b) steal the ideas.   Very fishy my friend.
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

I made it perfectly clear what my task is, since when I joined this project. If you missed it I'm sorry, but I can't repeat myself all the time, it would be spamming.
Let me repeat it once more, since you missed it most probably: I was assigned the task to implement my idea of "hard-to-trace" methods.
My point was that you are a dumbass, especially if you are sharing a github account for software development. that's what pull requests are for, and they are so easy a caveman could do it. Like i said, Learn to use git as it was intended, by submitting pull requests.

Answer the question. Were you involved in a scheme to crash the price of CRYPT for profit. i think you were.

If you thought you were under the microscope before, the intensity of scrutiny upon you now will only increase.

I did not share any github account with anyone. My github account is not shared and I have all the projects I am involved with, under a dedicated organization.
Maybe you're also one of those that think I am the core developer of the coin right?

Nevermind, just keep calling names. It is your prerogative to do so as it is mine to ignore you from now on, unless you apologize for your attitude towards me. I did not provoke any of that, nor I called you names.
If you feel you have the right to do so, I also have the right to ignore you. Plain and simple and I'm sorry for that.

I was not involved into any scheme nor I will ever be. In fact, if I see that anyone tries to misuse my name (to me it has incredible value) I will politely leave.
I just hope you won't pay anyone to fire false accusations against me, as from what I saw, it's common tactic nowdays. No ethics whatsoever...

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Thank you thats all i wanted to know.
Activity: 189
Activity: 56

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?

Will try again. The error message that I'm getting is confusing but I think that there may be a problem with banned IPs (I'm using tor to access the internet).

So youre claiming all the security anon stuff is BS yet you cant even get on IRC?  Sums it up right there.

I'm not claiming that all the security anon stuff is BS. Where did you get this? You probably didn't understand my posts. I'm actively looking for a solution that will have any chance of providing "true" anonymity.

And honestly - I won't change my internet access method (tor) just because one server is blocking tor exit nodes.

so it seems that you are actually loooking to copy.. or steal someone elses 'true' anon or ideas so you can make your own coin... if not why are you so eager to ask for dev to show you how it work ? you can't wait until it's done and release and see ? LOL

Where did you get the idea that I'm going to make my own coin? I'm not going to make my own coin. I think that there too many coins already. Especially coins with features that can be built on top of bitcoin blockchain already. We don't need special coin for each special feature.

I think that anonymity features need to be developed in open and transparent way if they want to have any chance to provide any anonymity at all.

And how would you know if it were when you just stated you were not a dev?  SO are you or are you not? 

How would I know what? I'm not a dev (at least not "cryptocoin" dev). I don't understand why is my "dev status" important at all.

Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

I wonder when that "rogue" team member is going to dump all that coin he bought cheap during the panic he intentionally caused.

I'm sure he'll hold on to it for a long time, right?

Keep assuming stuff. YOu dont belong in this thread anyway.  Did you get lost on your way to cloak?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Anyways i have orange label of Crypt coin where it says Disabled, i'm sure u know how it looks like.

Stop posting fud and let the adults talk please.
Since when is asking a quiestion = FUD? I got to get out of this thread, to much negative energy, and i'll let the adults (like Newbie accoint with plenty of experience) talk Sad

Its FUD when it is a leading question, where the answer doesn't matter, and the words can be twisted however the originator desires to look negative.
Or where it is just a plain lie pure and simple.
to bad i don't know how to paste picture Sad, but like i've said, i got to get out of here, it's really to much negative energy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyways i have orange label of Crypt coin where it says Disabled, i'm sure u know how it looks like.

Since when is asking a quiestion = FUD? I got to get out of this thread, to much negative energy, and i'll let the adults (like Newbie accoint with plenty of experience) talk Sad

Its FUD when it is a leading question, where the answer doesn't matter, and the words can be twisted however the originator desires to look negative.
Or where it is just a plain lie pure and simple.
Activity: 686
commander out within 10 hours
Activity: 56

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Its not
Activity: 676

I wonder when that "rogue" team member is going to dump all that coin he bought cheap during the panic he intentionally caused.

I'm sure he'll hold on to it for a long time, right?

Jump to: