Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 188. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

And you are only working on some sort of anonymity scheme, then?

Are you not working on this Commander thing?

Exactly as you said it.

This is sort of unclear, probably due to how I phrased the question.

I want to get this clear, so I'll ask more clearly. I'll list the things I understand to be true.

1. Mindfox is working on a system for anonymity.

2. There is a project for this coin called Commander.

3. Commander looks to be a webwallet with various features.

4. Commander is not the anonymity plan for this coin.

5. Mindfox is *not* working on Commander.

Are these things true, or am I wrong about one or more of them?

All true.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Maybe Mindfox don't want to give too much hint on what he is working on. Copycats are waiting in the shadow.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Ok I am satisfied that MindFox has no wallet, I didn't understand who you were just like I don't know who the Dev's are. Nothing childish about requiring the DEV's to put their wallets up. The wallets must contain a substantial amount of coin. If they copy and paste a random wallet then they will screw themselves when that wallet sells off. So this would require their actual wallets. This way we will know they are not taking advantage of this Illegal activity. Of course they could send a large amount to another wallet but guess what we would see that transaction. Should be easy to comprehend. The transactions will provide transparency to what they have done since this debacle started. Of course there may be Dev wallets that had action and some that had none, so they could publish the ones without action in them and not show the wallets with, but this is better than nothing.

This is why ANON is so important to this group be it through not showing their true Identities or even giving the investors the peace of mind that they are not in on this perpetration. Get them to post their wallets, you will understand easily how this will prove their integrity and by not showing any kind of wallet it will have the opposite effect. If they can find a wallet with a substantial amount of coin that has not moved and is not accumulating coin then they could be in the clear without divulging their real wallet but if they can't then it is suspicious that the DEV's (Not MindFox) either don't have a wallet or won't show their wallet. Do you get it now? I would hope that you being keen to Hard to Trace Methods would understand how I can go back and trace their history.

This is actually the best way to prove your concept and give integrity to the coin simultaneously, since we will see at least 500K to 1Million coin not moving. Once the ANON features are rolled out the DEV's will be able to sell at will and we can also enjoy the ANON function so it won't matter at that point.

Tell the DEV's to Show us the Money!

Since Early,
CryptoNick
Activity: 386
can everyone just let the man code
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Mindfox, why are you using term "hard to trace system"? What does it mean? Why don't you use term "anonymity" (I know that anonymity is vague term, but "hard to trace" if vague also)?

It seems that you're developing a system that will resistant to some specific types of attack, but it would be vulnerable to other (known) types of attacks.

To what kind of attack do you plan that your system will be resistant?

And why the whitepaper is not saying anything about this "hard to trace system"?

I'm using this term (as I always did) because I do not think there can be true anonymity in-code with the wallet alone and at the same time keep compatibility with bitcoin blockchain. At least not without compromising some critical systems of the wallet itself. That's only my opinion of courses. Noone can tell what the future brings.
The whitepaper is a draft, not a whitepaper. I also cleared that out many times.
My plan is to make this coin resistant to various kinds of attacks using well known methods against the well known types of attacks. Either by using in-wallet methods or by marrying services (not everything at once of course).

But why don't you or other team members (maybe moosa) publish some kind of updated whitepaper?

You don't have to provide much technical details or even actual implementation. Just clearly state goals that you're trying to achieve and maybe some general concepts (zero-knowledge-proofs, public key cryptography etc.).

Most of crypto whitepapers actually provide just this anyway. Lots of marketing buzzwords, but you really can't make any conclusions about the security of the system (except if the main concept doesn't sound right - using exchanges as mixers?) because the technical details are completely missing or are vague.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Mindfox, why are you using term "hard to trace system"? What does it mean? Why don't you use term "anonymity" (I know that anonymity is vague term, but "hard to trace" if vague also)?

It seems that you're developing a system that will resistant to some specific types of attack, but it would be vulnerable to other (known) types of attacks.

And why the whitepaper is not saying anything about this "hard to trace system"?

I'm using this term (as I always did) because I do not think there can be true anonymity in-code with the wallet alone and at the same time keep compatibility with bitcoin blockchain. At least not without compromising some critical systems of the wallet itself. That's only my opinion of courses. Noone can tell what the future brings.
The whitepaper is a draft, not a whitepaper. I also cleared that out many times.
My plan is to make this coin resistant to various kinds of attacks using well known methods against the well known types of attacks. Either by using in-wallet methods or by marrying services (not everything at once of course).

so are you creating a anonymous function or a hard to trace function
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Where did I say that I have no dev/coding experience? I was just saying that I'm not "cryptocoin" dev. Maybe I didn't make this clear enough, sorry.

And for providing security audits you don't have to be dev/coder. You can be mathematician/cryptologist for example. Most security methods (schemes, algorithms etc.) are actually developed by mathematicians. The devs just code/implement them because they usually don't have enough mathematical knowledge or insight to actually develop them.

I agree on this with pbremen01

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?

Will try again. The error message that I'm getting is confusing but I think that there may be a problem with banned IPs (I'm using tor to access the internet).

So youre claiming all the security anon stuff is BS yet you cant even get on IRC?  Sums it up right there.

I'm not claiming that all the security anon stuff is BS. Where did you get this? You probably didn't understand my posts. I'm actively looking for a solution that will have any chance of providing "true" anonymity.

And honestly - I won't change my internet access method (tor) just because one server is blocking tor exit nodes.

so it seems that you are actually loooking to copy.. or steal someone elses 'true' anon or ideas so you can make your own coin... if not why are you so eager to ask for dev to show you how it work ? you can't wait until it's done and release and see ? LOL

Where did you get the idea that I'm going to make my own coin? I'm not going to make my own coin. I think that there too many coins already. Especially coins with features that can be built on top of bitcoin blockchain already. We don't need special coin for each special feature.

I think that anonymity features need to be developed in open and transparent way if they want to have any chance to provide any anonymity at all.

And how would you know if it were when you just stated you were not a dev?  SO are you or are you not? 

How would I know what? I'm not a dev (at least not "cryptocoin" dev). I don't understand why is my "dev status" important at all.

YOu want them to provide you information on anon but you have no dev/coding experience.  Thats my point.  Why else would you want all of these technical clarifications?  I mean it almost seems like your fishing for info either a) to provide fud to try to discredit a work in progress or b) steal the ideas.   Very fishy my friend.

Where did I say that I have no dev/coding experience? I was just saying that I'm not "cryptocoin" dev. Maybe I didn't make this clear enough, sorry.

And for providing security audits you don't have to be dev/coder. You can be mathematician/cryptologist for example. Most security methods (schemes, algorithms etc.) are actually developed by mathematicians. The devs just code/implement them because they usually don't have enough mathematical knowledge or insight to actually develop them.

Activity: 53
it's simple. Once Crypt unleashes its secrets then you can go copy and paste it to whatever shitcoin your planning. Until then why in the hell does anybody owe you an explanation of anything?

Because the point of bitcoin is opensource, and further more the professionals here like to read code before compiling and using it. The comments in the bitcoin source code clearly state their licensing. You don't get to pick and choose which pieces of code are open source. if its modified bitcoin code, or even code added, it still falls under the same licensure. Furthermore, i feel like your point is a bit misleading. Even if someone else copies crypts code and uses it, Crypt is the still the original work and no one will forget that. They haven't forgotten about bitcoin, litecoin, primecoin, megacoin, anoncoin and darkcoin, quarkcoin, all of which were first of their kind and with the exception of primecoin, each has been copied and rebranded ad nauseum with little actual affect on the originals themselves.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

I want to get this clear, so I'll ask more clearly. I'll list the things I understand to be true.

hard to trace system, yes.

Yes.

I don't know the specifics as I'm not working on it.

No, it is not

As per 3, no I'm not.

I hope I replied in a detailed manner and satisfied all your questions.

Thank you. The clears up some things up for me.

are you ready to come up with some other BS now ?
Activity: 23
LOL its amazing how much people are trying to FUD crypt coin. i wouldn't be surprised if people are actually paid to do this.

and I wouldn't be surprised some were paid to hype the smoke and shadows
Activity: 420

Yes.

No, it is not

As per 3, no I'm not.

Thank you. The clears up some things up for me.

Yes.

No, it is not

As per 3, no I'm not.

Activity: 686
LOL its amazing how much people are trying to FUD crypt coin. i wouldn't be surprised if people are actually paid to do this.
Activity: 420

Exactly as you said it.

Exactly as you said it.
Activity: 13
My point was that you are a dumbass, especially if you are sharing a github account for software development. that's what pull requests are for, and they are so easy a caveman could do it. Like i said, Learn to use git as it was intended, by submitting pull requests.

but if you had done that your convenient alibi would dissapear.

Answer the question. Were you involved in a scheme to crash the price of CRYPT for profit. i think you were.

If you thought you were under the microscope before, the intensity of scrutiny upon you now will only increase.

Problem is that your point (fundamentally) is wrong.
I did not share any github account with anyone. My github account is not shared and I have all the projects I am involved with, under a dedicated organization.
Maybe you're also one of those that think I am the core developer of the coin right?

Nevermind, just keep calling names. It is your prerogative to do so as it is mine to ignore you from now on, unless you apologize for your attitude towards me. I did not provoke any of that, nor I called you names.
If you feel you have the right to do so, I also have the right to ignore you. Plain and simple and I'm sorry for that.

Edit to reply to the accusation (I just saw it)
I was not involved into any scheme nor I will ever be. In fact, if I see that anyone tries to misuse my name (to me it has incredible value) I will politely leave.
Put me under whatever microscope you have at your disposal. Anything at all.
I just hope you won't pay anyone to fire false accusations against me, as from what I saw, it's common tactic nowdays. No ethics whatsoever...

What exactly *is* your role here?  What aspects of development are you responsible for?

Why is it all such a mystery?  Why is the team not fully and openly listed, with their various areas of responsibility mentioned?

If your name has "incredible value", then surely that value comes from knowing what you're working on here.

All this confusion is a DIRECT result of the lack of communication from this team.

No one to blame but yourselves, dudes.

You've just proven to everyone you know nothing about what you're saying. Youve gone ahead and discredited yourself. Thanks
I was not involved into any scheme nor I will ever be. In fact, if I see that anyone tries to misuse my name (to me it has incredible value) I will politely leave.

Thank you thats all i wanted to know.
You didn't apologize yet for calling me names though. Is that new kind of ethics?
Jump to: