Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 190. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
send some support at http://savegreyhound.hol.es/ address :  F4T3eHnugHYBrpRtnT7xEU7LcHMcwjSVZC just brand new address ( not yet updated on website )
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Anyways i have orange label of Crypt coin where it says Disabled, i'm sure u know how it looks like.

Stop posting fud and let the adults talk please.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?

Will try again. The error message that I'm getting is confusing but I think that there may be a problem with banned IPs (I'm using tor to access the internet).

So youre claiming all the security anon stuff is BS yet you cant even get on IRC?  Sums it up right there.

I'm not claiming that all the security anon stuff is BS. Where did you get this? You probably didn't understand my posts. I'm actively looking for a solution that will have any chance of providing "true" anonymity.

And honestly - I won't change my internet access method (tor) just because one server is blocking tor exit nodes.

so it seems that you are actually loooking to copy.. or steal someone elses 'true' anon or ideas so you can make your own coin... if not why are you so eager to ask for dev to show you how it work ? you can't wait until it's done and release and see ? LOL
Activity: 56

SO post us your info big guy.  

I'm not a dev, I'm not a promoter, I am not claiming that this coin will or won't deliver or do anything, I'm not responsible for any feature or document (whitepaper) about this coin etc.

If I post my info - what effect will this have on this coin? None.

So essentially you are nothing, yet you're here wasting your life away with it? Nothing better to do? Sad life you live.

I'm not claiming that I am anything at all. Where did you get this? I'm just curious anonymous internet user with some interest in privacy and anonymity issues. Just like you probably.
Activity: 676
Anyways i have orange label of Crypt coin where it says Disabled, i'm sure u know how it looks like.

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?

Will try again. The error message that I'm getting is confusing but I think that there may be a problem with banned IPs (I'm using tor to access the internet).

So youre claiming all the security anon stuff is BS yet you cant even get on IRC?  Sums it up right there.

I'm not claiming that all the security anon stuff is BS. Where did you get this? You probably didn't understand my posts. I'm actively looking for a solution that will have any chance of providing "true" anonymity.

And honestly - I won't change my internet access method (tor) just because one server is blocking tor exit nodes.

I'm not a dev, I'm not a promoter, I am not claiming that this coin will or won't deliver or do anything, I'm not responsible for any feature or document (whitepaper) about this coin etc.

So essentially you are nothing, yet you're here wasting your life away with it? Nothing better to do? Sad life you live.

Oh The Irony
Activity: 676
Activity: 285
Merit: 100

they fear the unknown. ignore them.
Activity: 140

Itll show youre srs bzns.  Not just some fudding joe shmo.

Activity: 13

+1
Activity: 140
Jump to: