Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 196. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
well

where is the windows wallet ? ........i see here on the first page download windows wallet name :  CryptCoin-Qt.dmg  how  do i extract this one ?

DMG is for Apple OS you need .zip

https://mega.co.nz/#!oAtBWbIB!J9ffEPDISjnnaiQ8rtuee2ZS7wISQca_ncUkfyDtUiw

thanks just found it ;-) my mistake , here is our crypt-coin address :  F4T3eHnugHYBrpRtnT7xEU7LcHMcwjSVZC  / Galgo Support

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
well

where is the windows wallet ? ........i see here on the first page download windows wallet name :  CryptCoin-Qt.dmg  how  do i extract this one ?

DMG is for Apple OS you need .zip

https://mega.co.nz/#!oAtBWbIB!J9ffEPDISjnnaiQ8rtuee2ZS7wISQca_ncUkfyDtUiw
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
cryptos on windows should be a crime. no way in hell am i trusting my money on microfart.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
well

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Potential large investor here. But, I only store my coins offline. Does this coin have a paper wallet?

I personally haven't seen or heard anyone mention of paper wallet for this coin.. but maybe someone else can verify that.
Activity: 386
Potential large investor here. But, I only store my coins offline. Does this coin have a paper wallet?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Big day today!  Mindfox, thank you for responding to concerns.  I am looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve. 

/\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              We Have Liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So are we still going to see a BETA Commander Wallet today?
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Regarding your previous question, if I think that you're from a competative coin, I do not think that (or to put it that way: I do not care if you are from a competative coin).
What I care, is that you look like a person with real technical knowledge and by checking your posts, I see that you have a great preference on this thread and only a couple of posts on other coins. That alone, raises some questions, right?

Yes, you're right. I was mainly focused on this thread because (after short evaluation of some other coins ) I don't believe that any other coin can deliver any real working true anonymity. For example, I don't believe in CoinJoin based anonymity because I think that it won't be able to provide enough anonymity even for the casual user. Using exchanges as a mixers? Is this a joke?

Other projects (DRK for example) were bashed by some major CryptCoin supports (moosanyc, probably also koolio). And this coin was heavily marketed as the coin that will deliver "true anonymity" (whatever that means). And so I thought that this project may have a chance of providing at least some "true" anonymity. So I ended up mostly in CryptCoin thread.

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?
Activity: 56

Regarding your previous question, if I think that you're from a competative coin, I do not think that (or to put it that way: I do not care if you are from a competative coin).
What I care, is that you look like a person with real technical knowledge and by checking your posts, I see that you have a great preference on this thread and only a couple of posts on other coins. That alone, raises some questions, right?

Yes, you're right. I was mainly focused on this thread because (after short evaluation of some other coins ) I don't believe that any other coin can deliver any real working true anonymity. For example, I don't believe in CoinJoin based anonymity because I think that it won't be able to provide enough anonymity even for the casual user. Using exchanges as a mixers? Is this a joke?

Other projects (DRK for example) were bashed by some major CryptCoin supports (moosanyc, probably also koolio). And this coin was heavily marketed as the coin that will deliver "true anonymity" (whatever that means). And so I thought that this project may have a chance of providing at least some "true" anonymity. So I ended up mostly in CryptCoin thread.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
So, the dev team is not even capable of using proper security measures to secure their own accounts. Are you sure that they have enough knowledge about security that they can develop any working "true" anonymity solution?

Honestly, I don't think that you had anything with this rogue dev and nobody can blame you for the actions of this dev. However, the dev team can be blamed for not taking appropriate security measures when this rogue dev thing happened.

RE: The Rouge Dev.
Psychopaths and many other disturbed, corrupt highly
intelligent people have some incredible abilities
to put on a persona till they get what they want.

20/20 hindsight is the easiest game in town.
It IS useful IF you are going to do something actually constructive with it.
Speaking about good management skills, it might be best to PM some Competent Constructive Criticism
Directly to those whom it would do the most good.
Not continually air your and everyone's dirty laundry...
It's called beating a dead horse and does no good as it's been addressed numerous times
of which the team is very well aware...
MindFox, if you're just hired freelancer, then this coin certainly doesn't have people who would take care of PR and relations with community. Why there hasn't been any response to this 'security analysis' reddit FUD posts? It seems that is your role doesn't include answering to such posts. But it also seems that no one from the community really cared to answer. This would be ideal job for "PR" guy or "community relations" guy.

We don't even know who are the real founders of this coin and what are their motives. Was it just developed to be used in their in pump & dump scheme? Or it was developed because they genuinely think that it may provide some working true anonymity.

I said it many times and I'll say it once more (although it's strange that you didn't read my replies so many times). I have no reason to respond to anyone who is making any kind of "analysis" in a concept that they "think it will work like this" and at the same time don't provide their usernames. I do not reply to hidden usernames. Since I'm using my real username, I would expect them at least to have the courtesy and do the same.

Hey! Thanks for the reply, I am not trying to create problems for the coin. But, Yes, my point was to show the wallet you keep your mined coins in and the total, then we could check transactions to see volume and if you sold off. Kind of the reason behind CryptCoin in the first place.

If you don't have a wallet, I find it hard to believe is all. Maybe you just didn't think about mining it, too busy with the coding? But if you show me a wallet with funds and then hide the funds with Crypt then there is your proof of concept. You would send your funds from your wallet to mine Smiley and I would look to see if my total was visible. Proof of concept! I thought it would also help serve as a PR move to show that the current Dev's didn't sell off. Of course you could show me any wallet for any amount but this would show that yes Dev's hold coin and won't sell off before proof of concept. But hey if you can't or won't do it then I was only giving an opportunity to show integrity.

Since Surly,
CryptoNick

You may have not understood my role. I was not here since the beginning of the coin. I was assigned a specific task as a freelancer.
You assume that I am a miner. I'm not a miner Smiley

Please understand that the only reason I reply to you is so that noone accuses me of not replying to questions.
But, even if I had a wallet address, why would I show it to you? Is this "show me yours and I'll show you mine?". Did I ask anyone's wallet address in here to prove me they have coins before I reply to them? What are we? Children?

Regarding integrity, I'm pretty sure that you know beforehand that no matter what I say, could be used for or against me. I also could be saying the truth or lying.
It's up to you to believe me or not. I will not sweat a bit to try to convince you. Not because I don't care, but because it would show that I have reasons to convince you and I don't.

I have no personal gain of this coin becoming a success, other than a nice addition to my portfolio. Nothing more, nothing less.

MindFox, if you're just hired freelancer, then this coin certainly doesn't have people who would take care of PR and relations with community. Why there hasn't been any response to this 'security analysis' reddit FUD posts? It seems that is your role doesn't include answering to such posts. But it also seems that no one from the community really cared to answer. This would be ideal job for "PR" guy or "community relations" guy.

We don't even know who are the real founders of this coin and what are their motives. Was it just developed to be used in their in pump & dump scheme? Or it was developed because they genuinely think that it may provide some working true anonymity.

Hey! Thanks for the reply, I am not trying to create problems for the coin. But, Yes, my point was to show the wallet you keep your mined coins in and the total, then we could check transactions to see volume and if you sold off. Kind of the reason behind CryptCoin in the first place.

If you don't have a wallet, I find it hard to believe is all. Maybe you just didn't think about mining it, too busy with the coding? But if you show me a wallet with funds and then hide the funds with Crypt then there is your proof of concept. You would send your funds from your wallet to mine Smiley and I would look to see if my total was visible. Proof of concept! I thought it would also help serve as a PR move to show that the current Dev's didn't sell off. Of course you could show me any wallet for any amount but this would show that yes Dev's hold coin and won't sell off before proof of concept. But hey if you can't or won't do it then I was only giving an opportunity to show integrity.

Since Surly,
CryptoNick

You may have not understood my role. I was not here since the beginning of the coin. I was assigned a specific task as a freelancer.
You assume that I am a miner. I'm not a miner Smiley

Please understand that the only reason I reply to you is so that noone accuses me of not replying to questions.
But, even if I had a wallet address, why would I show it to you? Is this "show me yours and I'll show you mine?". Did I ask anyone's wallet address in here to prove me they have coins before I reply to them? What are we? Children?

Regarding integrity, I'm pretty sure that you know beforehand that no matter what I say, could be used for or against me. I also could be saying the truth or lying.
It's up to you to believe me or not. I will not sweat a bit to try to convince you. Not because I don't care, but because it would show that I have reasons to convince you and I don't.

I have no personal gain of this coin becoming a success, other than a nice addition to my portfolio. Nothing more, nothing less.
Where is git repository of this CryptCoin Commander?

Or is it also secret feature such as anonymity?

The real question here is?
Don't you think that the one who created it has the prerogative to post the links when he feels suitable and not be dictated by other people?

Also, could you please use your normal account? Using a new account that gives you the safety of posting whatever you want, without hurting (or crediting) your real account is not "fair play", is it?
I am using my main account, why don't you? From what you say, you're not new in the field and most certainly you're not new in bitcointalk.

Also, I have already stated that I will not answer to anyone that remains anonymous (nor any "analysis" made on what "I think it will work like this" scenarios).

Why don't we all use our real accounts? Anyone has the right for his opinion, as long as it is based on facts or even assumptions and it has a signature.
I don't see any signature in any of these posts (or should I say, I see a one or two digits count on posts, most of them being increased by posting in here).

As I said, I do not respond to anonymous/unknown/hidden users. It feels like they are "little voices in my head" and I was told that if I respond to them I would need to be hospitalized for mental illness Smiley

The authors has the right to do anything with his code.

But I still believe that projects like cryptcoin should be open and transparent. Both fiascos ("security analysis" and rogue dev) would have much smaller chances for devastating effects.

If your actual anon feature won't work in the same way as described in whitepaper, then why did the dev team publish this whitepaper? Why the dev team doesn't want to publish updated whitepaper? The perception of many members of community seems to be that you're hiding something. And this is not good for any security related project.

Sorry, this is my only account on bitcointalk. Why do you assume that I have other accounts? Do you think that I am member of dev team of competing coins or something?

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I watched the NetHash go from 260G down to 45G, so miners are pulling out, I am sure much of it is due to profitability but mostly because of instability. That is all there is to it right now, all things considered, just unstable. Setting of the blocks payout is a red flag alone, to give away 500 blocks at the lowest diff to start off your coin. So many coins out there for so little time and effort, mined by those who were lucky enough to know about it (Devs). The first block was found on SuchPool.pw with 5 miners listed at 3 diff. Zero Premine 100% Insta-mine.

I also just realized I don't really care about ANON functionality anymore since I don't really care who knows how much worthless unusable coin I have in my wallet. Be it Cloak-n-Dagger, DorkCoin, or any other Alt Anon.

Just think about how much these alt coins are devaluing BitCoin by extracting their worth by trading from BTC. Great profits for Exchanges though, pretty much like laundering Alt Coins into BitCoin.

Since Early,
CryptoNick

So right off the bat every coin has 5000 miners to mine the first few blocks? There will always be the frst 2 or 3 that mine the first blocks. Its called solo mining regardless.  It sucks when ppl post unfounded bs like this. 
Solo Mining? What are you talking about? Soon as the pools start it is 500 coins per block for any pool or solo miner. Look at the Block structure and the diff starts at zero! 500 coins Per block, have you even looked at the Crypt Structure? This means large amounts of coin to small amounts of miners, and at the least amount of Diff, again handed over to miners who knew about the start (DEV's can play dumb or be honest and show their wallets). So if you are a DEV you can get in on this, did you know that DEV's can mine their coin even if they say there was no Pre-Mine?

DEV's Show Us The Money!! What's in Your Wallet?
I don't have a wallet address, what should I reply to you?
Also, please let me tell you something about how one could fool you. Why is it so difficult to create a wallet address on the fly and show to you that it has 0 amount of coins?
I mean, this question has no answer that you can trust. Sorry for stating the obvious, but I believe that before you ask for proof, it's imperative that you know how hard such an evidence can be.
I can't talk on behalf of the others, I don't know what they are doing with their wallets (if they have any) and it's none of my business to ask that.
If you're so interested about it (and I understand your concerns since noone is to be trusted), why don't you use the blockexplorer and find out who is doing what? It's there and I thought that anyone can find all the info required from an investigation of the blockchain, right? Who has which addresses, how many coins they have, everything is there, right?
Or not?

Since Surly,
CryptoNick
So, the dev team is not even capable of using proper security measures to secure their own accounts. Are you sure that they have enough knowledge about security that they can develop any working "true" anonymity solution?

MindFox hasn't really addressed any of the FUD.

From what I understand (I don't know, I just assume), the only thing that the dev team did, was to trust the wrong person. I'm not sure you can get a degree on that from somewhere and even if you do, everything is so flexible as loyalties change so easy...

I was also talking about this 'security analysis' FUD reddit post. Nobody with technical knowledge provided any explanation why the claims in this reddit fud might not be true. It seems that Crypt community lacks members that have such knowledge and so you're probably the only one (besides maybe other devs) who could respond in technical way. This would cause much less panic selling and price wouldn't tank as much.

Honestly, I don't think that you had anything with this rogue dev and nobody can blame you for the actions of this dev. However, the dev team can be blamed for not taking appropriate security measures when this rogue dev thing happened.

Activity: 2
A coder is not a manager. Managing people requires completely different skills.

Absolutely. Often good developers make lousy project managers and vice versa.

But I have to hand it to Moosa and co. - they are keeping the course. They aren't going to dump this project for another coin (their reputations are on the line after all, so what would they gain from jumping ship and starting again?). I see no evidence that they have been trying to scam anyone. Attious went renegade, screwed over the investors to pocket money and made the dev team look bad at the worst possible time. He knew what he was doing to maximise the damage. Obviously kicking him off the team was the right call in retrospect.

The only thing I will say is that, apart from keeping tighter security over team members, the team also needs to be more diligent about informing the investors about what is going on, particularly during 'crises' that emerge from time to time. Communication with stakeholders and crisis management are important management skills.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
No worries your intelligence is noted and response appreciated. i like to do my homework before investing in cryptocurrencies, bringing me to my question, since you suggested we stay on topic. How exactly do you expect me to believe that you actually have any knowledge of programming, when your development team was allegedly defeated by a simple script kiddy who "invaded" your camp. It seems there is alot more to this story than is being broadcasted to the unwashed masses. Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

This is a silly question. Mindfox has made it clear he is working on his part (in his spare time) and wasn't involved in the wider shenanigans involving Attious, which is more an issue of managing team members than anything to do with programming anyway. I'm sure Mindfox is off doing something better now than answering stupid questions like this.

If you can write C++ you can manage to control a dev team. If they knew he was a liability before hand why was he ever involved to begin with. Your 3rd grade logic is defeated again.
I completely disagree with you. A coder is not a manager. Managing people requires completely different skills. Unless of course one thinks that he knows it all, which in that case will think he can be anything, from "Bob the builder" up to "President of the USA".

Following your thinking (I feel sorry to say this, but I admit it, you lead me to it):
If you can write C++, can't you manage your trust points?

I'm sure you will have a lot of responses to that and I have no reason not to believe them. Which only gives more validity to my point: a developer is just a developer. He's not a manager.
Managers are not only those who manage sales or marketing departments. Managers are also those who manage Technical departments, R&D departments and have the technical skill to QA them. So, it's not the same, is it?
Jump to: