Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 195. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I understand he said that, but it's unsettling when you know people at btc-e own a large amount of this coin and it has been  sketchy this past week.   That 50btc @50 order screams insiders at work.  Not fuding, just asking an honest question.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
MindFox, if you're just hired freelancer, then this coin certainly doesn't have people who would take care of PR and relations with community. Why there hasn't been any response to this 'security analysis' reddit FUD posts? It seems that is your role doesn't include answering to such posts. But it also seems that no one from the community really cared to answer. This would be ideal job for "PR" guy or "community relations" guy.

We don't even know who are the real founders of this coin and what are their motives. Was it just developed to be used in their in pump & dump scheme? Or it was developed because they genuinely think that it may provide some working true anonymity.

I said it many times and I'll say it once more (although it's strange that you didn't read my replies so many times). I have no reason to respond to anyone who is making any kind of "analysis" in a concept that they "think it will work like this" and at the same time don't provide their usernames. I do not reply to hidden usernames. Since I'm using my real username, I would expect them at least to have the courtesy and do the same.

Regarding your previous question, if I think that you're from a competative coin, I do not think that (or to put it that way: I do not care if you are from a competative coin).
What I care, is that you look like a person with real technical knowledge and by checking your posts, I see that you have a great preference on this thread and only a couple of posts on other coins. That alone, raises some questions, right?

Oh, please.

There's no "Oh, I think it will work like this" hypothetical involved.

There's the DESIGN IN THE WHITEPAPER, not some imaginary hypothetical.  And it's a complete joke. It provides zero anonymity.  None. At all.

There's no need to FUD this coin. It's done an absolutely classic job of FUDding itself.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw
Users on btc-e are claiming mindfox is working on a TOR anon solution.  Why would he do this considering any coin can add it in 5 minutes?  

Simple.  Hype.  This coin is nothing but hype.

Every cryptocurrency starts off with hype... Bitcoin only became successful because of encrypted money transaction hype, and yet Bitcoin isn't even anonymous. Bitcoin is still living off hype.

So what's your point? What a poor attempt of a fud.
Users on btc-e are claiming mindfox is working on a TOR anon solution.  Why would he do this considering any coin can add it in 5 minutes?  

Simple.  Hype.  This coin is nothing but hype.

NOT TRUE, look at mindfox's take on TOR technology on his previous post:

So, suddenly security is not an issue? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't onion project coded in Java? and all the other libs are made following behind? Maybe I'm wrong, just a legit question.
Also, it's good that there are people who knows that stuff better than me. I won't continue the argument in here, but feel free to stop by the irc and discuss with me this implementation, as I really want to respond to you, but it would be off topic in here. Smiley
Regarding the "script kiddy" I do not understand what you mean. From what I can tell he had the credentials to access those accounts. I don't get your point...

He doesn't even know what code TOR uses.
Activity: 3
Activity: 331
Mindfox is the Barristan Selmy of Alt coin, no one can question his honour and integrity.

This coin will deliver, as big whales and a very reputable developers rep is on the line. PnD coins would not hire someone like mindfox if they were in it to turn a quick buck.

and Fudders are the Joffrey Baratheons in the crypto world.
+1 and look what happened to him Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001
So are we still going to see a BETA Commander Wallet today?
Per btc-e chat archives a release appears imminent...

MoosaNYC: were gonna release commander beta in 24hrs
6/22/2014 2:19:11 PM Pacific Time
Mindfox is the Barristan Selmy of Alt coin, no one can question his honour and integrity.

This coin will deliver, as big whales and a very reputable developers rep is on the line. PnD coins would not hire someone like mindfox if they were in it to turn a quick buck.

and Fudders are the Joffrey Baratheons in the crypto world.
Activity: 285

Activity: 159
Seems to be more Newbie accounts on this thread than others.    Is that due to the nature of this coin category or what?   I highly doubt Crypt holders are new to this forum.

newbies accounts post on here = 99% FUDders hiding behind their real account

This is my only account. I do not post fud and you can also follow me on twitter with the same username Smiley
I have had an account on here since July 2013.

If that is true.. then you are one of the other 1% legit newbie account Wink

Cheers! Have a look at my previous posts. I am a supporter of this coin and i want it to succeed. I dont comment enough on posts i like to read (although i will be more active going forwards)
Activity: 50
Potential large investor here. But, I only store my coins offline. Does this coin have a paper wallet?

Just print off the address and key. If you wanted you could run them through a QR generator to make them easier to scan in but personally I find it's not that difficult to type in a private key once in a while.

For those that don't know you can open the debug console in the debug console of most coin wallets and type "dumpprivkey put-the-address-here" and it will give you the private key. Similarly you can type "importprivkey put-the-key-here" and it will import it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Seems to be more Newbie accounts on this thread than others.    Is that due to the nature of this coin category or what?   I highly doubt Crypt holders are new to this forum.

This is my only account. I do not post fud and you can also follow me on twitter with the same username Smiley

If that is true.. then you are one of the other 1% legit newbie account Wink
Activity: 159

This is my only account. I do not post fud and you can also follow me on twitter with the same username (Feel free to give me a follow) Smiley

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6
Potential large investor here. But, I only store my coins offline. Does this coin have a paper wallet?

you can actually create a pretty save wallet with a linux live usb boot on a clear network without any real danger getting your privat key lost.

after that, create a truecrypt container with a save password and save it on several localtion just in case.

but test this maybe 2 times with small amounts before really doing the hole setup.
cryptos on windows should be a crime. no way in hell am i trusting my money on microfart.

I 100% totally agreed with you on this. offline wallet is best way out of all.. someone with more details will reply to you regarding the paper wallet when they have a chance. thanks
Activity: 778
Merit: 563

Jump to: