Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 21. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Everyone from this thread should FUD to death every project in which Mindfox is involved. Fuck him and his honor! Trash his repute everywhere! Go legion! GO!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I knew it would end like this. This coin is the scammest coin around, and again mr_projects says "soon". There is no devs in the team so what "soon" are we talking about. If nothing happened with MindShit developer past 3-4 months, what may happen withouth dev? I think it will be dumped to 1 satoshi, thats what it deserve. Sorry for that, but there is no excuses. You are pure liars, yeah MindFox, if you read this please consider how you fucked up many ppl here, but hey I guess you have just a garbage instead of an honor Smiley. I think there is no point in developing this project since its burned in the beginning. What is the point of waiting another months for crappy anon mr_projects? In few months all altcoins, even this shitty ones will be better than cryptcoin. Please dont make a clown of yourself and rather close it.

Greetings

Speak for yourself about the closing part, anything is better then ending it imo
Activity: 350
I knew it would end like this. This coin is the scammest coin around, and again mr_projects says "soon". There is no devs in the team so what "soon" are we talking about. If nothing happened with MindShit developer past 3-4 months, what may happen withouth dev? I think it will be dumped to 1 satoshi, thats what it deserve. Sorry for that, but there is no excuses. You are pure liars, yeah MindFox, if you read this please consider how you fucked up many ppl here, but hey I guess you have just a garbage instead of an honor Smiley. I think there is no point in developing this project since its burned in the beginning. What is the point of waiting another months for crappy anon mr_projects? In few months all altcoins, even this shitty ones will be better than cryptcoin. Please dont make a clown of yourself and rather close it.

Greetings
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
If we watch the past we saw :
   - a cryptcast video
   - more time needed for MF to finish his feature
   - 4/5 problems solved
   - MF is coming back from a trip
   - MF disapeared
   - MF is out of Crypt

So scam very lies wow.

Really Mindfox, this is disapointing.
Dunno what you had in mind but this is clearly shitty. At least come here to explain yourself.
This is the end.
Gl dev to find a new team.

F*ck mindfox, more fox then mind i guess.
moving on without him  Smiley
At least we're going somewhere.... Not sure where exactly, but we'll see.   Cheesy

i agree, at least we are going somewhere Smiley

goodluck devs !

more competent ppl out there then MF anyway Smiley
Activity: 812
wasn't MF supposed to have sorted 4/5 probs and was working on the 5th problem? And now all we get is "he failed"?

More details please!

That was a lie from MF or from devs.
Or MF will add his feature to another coin
add his feature to another coin?
that had better not f*cking happen!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
"SOON" again...eheheheh  Grin Grin Grin
lOl
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
At least we're going somewhere.... Not sure where exactly, but we'll see.   Cheesy
wasn't MF supposed to have sorted 4/5 probs and was working on the 5th problem? And now all we get is "he failed"?

More details please!

That was a lie from MF or from devs.
Or MF will add his feature to another coin
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
he say that yes but was it the real mindfox

More details please!

More details please!

Announcement !
10/15/2014

Dear community,

We would like to inform you that Mindfox is officially out of the picture and is not involved with CRYPT anymore.

We can clearly say that he failed at his task. We really apologize for all of this.

Also, we would like to announce today that we are undergoing a team/dev change for CRYPT.  

We can't reveal much now, but we will soon.

This coin is far from dead, so stay tuned everybody.

Sincerely,

CryptCoin Team.

Really Mindfox, this is disapointing.
Dunno what you had in mind but this is clearly shitty. At least come here to explain yourself.
This is the end.
Gl dev to find a new team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Still holding cant do anything but see what you guys can do to revive this thing. Good Luck!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

Announcement !
10/15/2014

Dear community,

We would like to inform you that Mindfox is officially out of the picture and is not involved with CRYPT anymore. 

We can clearly say that he failed at his task. We really apologize for all of this. 

Also, we would like to announce today that we are undergoing a team/dev change for CRYPT.  

We can't reveal much now, but we will soon.

This coin is far from dead, so stay tuned everybody.

Sincerely,

CryptCoin Team.

legendary
Activity: 1223
Time is over ! DEV we are waiting on official update.... Roll Eyes
10 minutes to midnight OCT 15 CET (MF time)
Pages:
Jump to: