Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 22. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
do you realy think mindfox shows up hahah
never ,and the answer from the dev is we come with a anon over a month lol
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Last chance for you Mindfox  Wink
Activity: 812
OK Im figuring end of day 15th CET time which is in just over 2 hours
after all this, all my coins are in mintpal which is gone for now...   hahah.  I can just imagine good news and then no access to coins.   that would be right in line with this coin.

good times!

not sure wht would be worse news, crypt dying or crypt mooning but losing your coins.. damn  Undecided
I left MP few days after they came live, realy don't like the site atm.
Did not want to be mintgoxed so took no chances..hope all goes well for you tho

both roads may lead to zero for me. haha.   They say we can withdrawal tomorrow but we all know how those things go.   Nothing would surprise me in this game anymore.   For all involved, I would rather it moon and have no coins then zero.     (Had 75k crypt there which isn't much btc these days)

Moolah killed mintpal. And all these trash tweets made me leave this shit platform. Hope you will get your coins back.
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
after all this, all my coins are in mintpal which is gone for now...   hahah.  I can just imagine good news and then no access to coins.   that would be right in line with this coin.

good times!

not sure wht would be worse news, crypt dying or crypt mooning but losing your coins.. damn  Undecided

both roads may lead to zero for me. haha.   They say we can withdrawal tomorrow but we all know how those things go.   Nothing would surprise me in this game anymore.   For all involved, I would rather it moon and have no coins then zero.     (Had 75k crypt there which isn't much btc these days)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

good times!

Last hours for Mindfox  Cheesy
He is watching us :3
Activity: 584

New Update!!
9/27/2014

Deadline 15th October !

Hello everyone, on behalf of the community, we have a situation with the developer behind the anon method for CRYPT, Mindfox. We have tried contacting him numerous times. We got no response at all. We want to be totally honest and open with the situation. We are frustrated by his delays and lack of communication therefore we cannot wait anymore especially since we saw him working on other coin projects

We will give him time to respond to us until 15th of October. Otherwise we will assume he failed and we will move on to continue with our other plans for CRYPT. We cannot have one developer delay us and the community like that. We think its the best.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or ideas by reaching us directly at [email protected], and we will do our very best to respond.

Sincerely,

CryptCoin Team.
Dead time end. Any info from devs? Still nothing Like i say scamcoin . Nice work devs
They will answer soon.
Sure in next year :-)
*drum roffel*  (or jaws theme music, depends on news)

New Update!!
9/27/2014

Deadline 15th October !

Hello everyone, on behalf of the community, we have a situation with the developer behind the anon method for CRYPT, Mindfox. We have tried contacting him numerous times. We got no response at all. We want to be totally honest and open with the situation. We are frustrated by his delays and lack of communication therefore we cannot wait anymore especially since we saw him working on other coin projects

We will give him time to respond to us until 15th of October. Otherwise we will assume he failed and we will move on to continue with our other plans for CRYPT. We cannot have one developer delay us and the community like that. We think its the best.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or ideas by reaching us directly at [email protected], and we will do our very best to respond.

Sincerely,

CryptCoin Team.
Dead time end. Any info from devs? Still nothing Like i say scamcoin . Nice work devs
They will answer soon.

New Update!!
9/27/2014

Deadline 15th October !

Sincerely,

CryptCoin Team.
Anyone tell me why CRYPT[shit]coin are up ?
You mean why the price is going up ?
Because few guys have still hopes for a comeback from MF.

Anyway its 4 p.m here (same time as Greece), so if MF comes here, it will be after 6 p.m minimum considering he is at work right now  Cheesy

P.S : Popcorn time in 4 hours from now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thought I peek my head in and see where this is all going... I doubt mindfox is going to be involved in this. So his reputation and credibility goes right down the shitter.  Officially he is a scammer in my list for stringing us along this whole time when other things could of been implemented. On the other hand I hope to see the devs try and get this thing turned around, maybe bring some new features not seen in the alt coin world. Maybe get some big backers behind it. But all together today should give us an idea if this coin is officially dead.
Anyone tell me why CRYPT[shit]coin are up ?

good times!
ROFL. This mintpal v2, worst shit i ever see. Thats why i moved all my coin 2 days ago Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 563

good times!
It is 15.02 15.10.2014 and nothing happened :XD
Coin dead..................RIP+
mindfox
Last Active: Today at 06:49:53 AM
He comes online everyday.

he last posted end of July. He'll have to post somewhere sometime one assumes
He is inactive on Whitecoin too afaik.