Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 20. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
i send all my crypt from MP to bittrex 2 days back.
mp is done for me .fuck that exchange
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
What is worst ? Mintpal bankruptcy or Cryptcoin death ?  Shocked

i don't want either one, eventho i have no coins left on MP, i hope for ppl that do, they wont lose their coins tht would suck  Undecided

I was able to remove all of mine.
Hope others as well...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

i don't want either one, eventho i have no coins left on MP, i hope for ppl that do, they wont lose their coins tht would suck  Undecided
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Coming back to say my condolences
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
legendary
Activity: 994
@Tim where r u? i need u for take revenge from MF, he fucked up all of us, we shall take our revenge
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where are your plans? You write 15.10 new plans but I didn't see any. We need roadmap, stages of future development, we need something good. If your plan is only to go without MF an you don't know anything but that, then you are (and all of us) in deep... mud!
legendary
Activity: 1029
This coin will be ..like whitecoin ..do not burn again..maybe we will see a nice little pumpy again..but be careful buddies..
We will see a super pump to 4k sat  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1029
This coin will be ..like whitecoin ..do not burn again..maybe we will see a nice little pumpy again..but be careful buddies..
Activity: 532
Can I ask where this grand reputation of mindfox even came from in the first place?

I remember I was a Bitcoin Plus bagholder for 2 months waiting for him to deliver a simple POS wallet and it became a joke day in and day out watching it bleed out. LOLJosh could have done that in a day for half a bitcoin.

GrounBeefTaxi/Lambo claims to be talking to MindFox on a regular basis and that he has MF lined up to work on the new wallet for XBC.  When asked about it in the troll box, GrounBeef said that he actually planned on paying MF for the work he was going to do for the new XBC wallet.  I doubt anything will get done.  Im not holding my breath for anything MF is said to be doing now.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I think MF got paid for slow down crypt and take all the shit on him, instead of Moosa & friends, which scammed many BTC-e users with their coin. Same as happened before, when Attious was used as a scapegoat...

+1 this story is sooooooo true

fake and false. attious' story was real, mindfox's lack of implication and non profesionalism the same.

all the investors behind crypt lost a lot of money same as all of you. the coin should have been revamped at some point but the fucking greek disappeared and ceased all communication with the team.

Moosa's intentions were real and negotiation was in place with btc-e mod when shit(attious) hit the fan  Wink
Activity: 593
I think MF got paid for slow down crypt and take all the shit on him, instead of Moosa & friends, which scammed many BTC-e users with their coin. Same as happened before, when Attious was used as a scapegoat...

+1 this story is sooooooo true ^

they do it so we still have hope and we not fud the other coins from the team
,so they can work at other project (key ,util).
mf slows crypt down for key project.

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
legendary
Activity: 1246
Can I ask where this grand reputation of mindfox even came from in the first place?

I remember I was a Bitcoin Plus bagholder for 2 months waiting for him to deliver a simple POS wallet and it became a joke day in and day out watching it bleed out. LOLJosh could have done that in a day for half a bitcoin.

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Ok, better than nothing, we don't need a unskilled person like mindfox in our community. I think that mindfox was a XC/Cloak dev or member, his plan was to slow down crypt , nothing more.

Of course i stay tuned Wink

Cool
MF is laughing right now  Grin
Everyone from this thread should FUD to death every project in which Mindfox is involved. Fuck him and his honor! Trash his repute everywhere! Go legion! GO!!
Can't argue with that
Pages:
Jump to: