Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 216. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Thank you for making a post.  I would like a clear answer on your involvement with Cryptcoin.  Are you still on the team and are all the features still in the works?  I'm sorry to be so demanding but after all this BS its hard to put my trust back in the coin.  I greatly appreciate your time.

I did not leave the project.

If I did, I would have posted about it.

bump

Mindfox will definitely get the job done, and we will see
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Man I go away for a day, and I miss the super FUD.
What a fucked up thing to do by that guy Attious, all for money no doubt.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
RECAP for the dumb people that should never stay in crypto:

1 = This DEV is releasing this garbage knowing that BTC-e has no reason for listing this shitcoin. I mean, they refused Doge, DRK and many others. Let's pump before cashing out!

New Update!! 6/20/2014

Rumors have been circulating that we may be being added to BTC-E soon. They are true.

Our talks with BTC-E went extremely well, they have tested the wallet on their servers and tested integration with their engine.

A hiccup is that they require a 3 digit code, they confirmed with us that we will be ok with CPT.

We are awaiting their response, they have been dealing with a large scale DDOS attack (see twitter) so there has been a small delay.

We are now awaiting their response, they said they will speak with us today.

We're very excited by the possibilty that we may be able to trade our favorite coin on our favorite exchange.

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

2 = Second DEV Attious posts this because of jealousy, because he wants to destroy the coin after he cashed out/ OR they are working together on this (this has a high probability):

CONCLUSION

Grown men in here being dumped on by these goofy little kids. If you still put money in this garbage after all this mess, then you deserve to be a bag holder for life.

+1, there are too many bagholders here are still day dreaming to list to btce Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Whats the next hype coin? What do PnD-twitter say?

KoreCoin going from 25k to 250k+ in the run up to the Anonymity release in 5-6 days time  Cheesy

Brand new coin with 1.2mil total coins, marketcap is low, whales are accumulating ahead of the massive pump coming soon.

Could you share some twitter accounts dat provide reliable information about upcuming hype coins?

FontasPumps, KryptoKoolio, MoosaNYC

You have to find and judge the coins for yourself or buy into their group and they do that work for you and they tell you about the coins before they announce them. They only announce the coins once they are done or mostly done accumulating. When they start announcing the coins the price goes through the roof, that is the power they hold because of their thousands of followers.

Thank ya. Did this happen to crypt at the beginning of this week? Or do you mean by "going thru the roof" only a very short increase, dat falls immediately and the followers are creating losses? What i ask: Are they "legit"?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

KoreCoin going from 25k to 250k+ in the run up to the Anonymity release in 5-6 days time  Cheesy

Brand new coin with 1.2mil total coins, marketcap is low, whales are accumulating ahead of the massive pump coming soon.

Could you share some twitter accounts dat provide reliable information about upcuming hype coins?

FontasPumps, KryptoKoolio, MoosaNYC

You have to find and judge the coins for yourself or buy into their group and they do that work for you and they tell you about the coins before they announce them. They only announce the coins once they are done or mostly done accumulating. When they start announcing the coins the price goes through the roof, that is the power they hold because of their thousands of followers.
This!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Please gentlemen, if you do not like the coin, just ignore it!
Now if you want a chance to get some ...
Get to work!
Wink
copper member

KoreCoin going from 25k to 250k+ in the run up to the Anonymity release in 5-6 days time  Cheesy

actually 2 hrs from now
if your following twitters

+111 I was just being conservative Wink
No need to worries.. allow me to buy more cheap coins  Grin

price will double in 3 hours from now.

Why do you think that price will double? Because of btc-e?

no sir, not because of btce
copper member
Crypt wont join BTC-e, too low volume.
Yea, some other coins on crypt have also low volume, but thats what BTC-e learned: To wait till a coin has proven its high volume/high demand. A short term hype isnt enough the get on btc-e.
Activity: 426
actually 2 hrs from now
if your following twitters
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Why do you think that price will double? Because of btc-e?

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
It's a slow death now I guess, bagholders in denial...
copper member
And the ship goes down, you better be ready.  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Who cares about btc-e ? lol

The only interesting thing btc-e brings to the table is possible CPT/USD.  Another place to trade CPT/BTC is uninteresting.
Activity: 159
When the new anon wallet is released people will buy again. I will hold till then and take profit instead of selling for a ridiculous loss. I still have faith no matter what people write in here negative about it. There were also no hidden blocks and that's been proved by cryptofox himself and people are still buying so that's good enough for me  Smiley

I really could care less if it gets on btc-e or not.. but I just couldn't pass on to such a sweet odds 50:1 ?? are you kidding me ?.. it's really like 50/50 chances here

50/50 chances for coming on btc-e? Do you think that 90 BTC bribe is enough after this fiasco?

I don't give a fuck
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I really could care less if it gets on btc-e or not.. but I just couldn't pass on to such a sweet odds 50:1 ?? are you kidding me ?.. it's really like 50/50 chances here

50/50 chances for coming on btc-e? Do you think that 90 BTC bribe is enough after this fiasco?
Jump to: