Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 219. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
Really? A screenshot? Man just use developer tools on any page and change the html as you want.

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
LOL I can create something like that, with answer yes of course..  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nothing at all ,and especially a big fat lie , is capable of stopping CRYPT  success

Which lie? That proposed anonymity method won't provide any anonymity at all?
Activity: 8
Nothing at all ,and especially a big fat lie , is capable of stopping CRYPT  success
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Lol I doubt they would tell you before they told the team anyway, unless you're super special and I'm missing something?

+1

+2.5
Activity: 76
Lol I doubt they would tell you before they told the team anyway, unless you're super special and I'm missing something?

+1
Activity: 70
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Activity: 76
Good God, CRYPT is strong as hell...still at 100k after every motherfucker FUDer threw whatever it could at it.

For noobs, this means one thing: it will go up from here since it found it's real floor and when it does it won't be stopped by nothing.

If you hold CRYPT and have BTC left, buy to average down your buy-in, if not just hold...

Activity: 23
Get ready!  Btc-e announcement tonight!

What makes you think that? Because of 90 BTC bribe?

Oh I'm sure it has gone up substantially since the truth came to light -
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Watch out for this shady fuck named "halfcab123". He is a bag holder and if you look closely, 90% of all the positive messages related to CRYPT are written by him. I shake my head at why is this shitcoin not dead yet.

Don't let yourselves fooled by promises and other hyping bullshit. Many bought at 200k+ like imbeciles and now are protecting the coin so they can dump at a higher price and GTFO immediately.

Yeah man. Search halfcab123 at trollboxarchiv. Ok I did it for you  Grin

http://trollboxarchive.com/search/all/halfcab123

Most entries are --> pr0m3theus2013, +1

No you guys know why he is hyping this coin. Maybe he get paid for this and hyping is his part

pr0m3theus2013 is the founder of this shady group. he told this several times on poloniex trollbox  Grin

What makes you think that? Because of 90 BTC bribe?
Let me sum up the situation and correct me if im wrong

1. They´ve got a troll inside the dev team
2. They don`t change the password after firing him
3. Mindfox keeps working on the proyect to safe his reputation
4. It`s gonna be listed in btc-e because moola and company are the mod??

(Sorry for my english)

ding ding ding -- we have a winner!
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Let me sum up the situation and correct me if im wrong

1. They´ve got a troll inside the dev team
2. They don`t change the password after firing him
3. Mindfox keeps working on the proyect to safe his reputation
4. It`s gonna be listed in btc-e because moola and company are the mod??

(Sorry for my english)

Hmm so Moosanyc is a moderator of of the crypt coin reddit and I came across this - http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

notice how it has the up votes but was deleted because it exposed the crypt cast as BUNK!

So it seems Koolio Pr0m3theus and MoosaNYC are wanting to be rich while scamming people - F that glad I got out on the first rise but ashamed it was at the cost of others now

Thats a nice load of garbage.

What's garbage? This analysis?

Why are you so bent on fudding? Whats your motive? And dont tell me its out of the kind of your heart caring for our investments. If you really cared about our investments, you'd stop trying to drive the price down, not that its working.

I don't care about your investments. It is none of my business. I'm just interested in seeing a concept that could offer true anonymity (even if only in theory) when fully developed. That's all. The hype around CryptCoin looked very promising and so a landed in this thread.

If that's the case then sit back and wait, why waste your time fudding?

Because I think that much better anonymity solutions can be developed if the whole development process is completely open and transparent and it is led by non anonymous and non shady developers that have name, credentials, references in the field of security etc.

So, What do you know about the current ANON implementation that Mindfox is working on ? to say there are better anon solutions (although there may) ?

I know only what is described in whitepaper. I'm afraid that the method described in whitepaper can't bring any anonymity, even if it is implemented perfectly (but it probably won't be implemented perfectly anyway because the process is not open and transparent).

I didn't say that there are better anonymity solutions. Where did I write that?

Hmm so Moosanyc is a moderator of of the crypt coin reddit and I came across this - http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

notice how it has the up votes but was deleted because it exposed the crypt cast as BUNK!

So it seems Koolio Pr0m3theus and MoosaNYC are wanting to be rich while scamming people - F that glad I got out on the first rise but ashamed it was at the cost of others now

Why are you so bent on fudding? Whats your motive? And dont tell me its out of the kind of your heart caring for our investments. If you really cared about our investments, you'd stop trying to drive the price down, not that its working.

I don't care about your investments. It is none of my business. I'm just interested in seeing a concept that could offer true anonymity (even if only in theory) when fully developed. That's all. The hype around CryptCoin looked very promising and so a landed in this thread.

Because I think that much better anonymity solutions can be developed if the whole development process is completely open and transparent and it is led by non anonymous and non shady developers that have name, credentials, references in the field of security etc.

this +10 - also why delete any analysis (by one of your very own, mr MoosaNYC), instead of saying yes we understand and this is how we are working around that etc etc.  (this is the deleted analysis I'm talking about http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

So tell us what do you know about the current ANON implementation that Mindfox is working on ? to say there are better anon solutions (although there may) ?
Jump to: