Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 222. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
This is a test.  The dev team wants only serious investors.  If you can be fudded into selling early, then you don't qualify to own CRYPT.

Keep calm and HODL on......

What is this, a trust building class.

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

This was a crooked devteam behind all kinds of fud. This coin is dead as dead can be!

Nothing is going to happen before the new year. were gonna stay stagnant for the remainder of the month and then come January 3rd we'll be back in our upward swing.

Expect $1500 btc's by mid January.

Just remember Bobsurplus is the guy who called $1500 bitcoin by mid January 2014.. you going to listen to his predictions ? No.. we advise that you do not listen to his predictions, because he is a noob, and he is associated with cloakcoin. He is presently providiing Cloakcoin with a bad name, i.e, misrepresenting 2 coins, ours and his own. He is divided against himself, and he will not stand. Please fly away troll.

I have nothing to do with cloakcoin besides the fact tht I'm an heavy investor! People can trust who they want, I posted the facts a few pages back.. let the community decide who to trust.. You the dev with "hidden blocks' "rogue devs" AND INCOMPETENCE TO THE MOON or lil old me!

EDIT: Also, why cll me out out of everyone talking shit on this thread. Is it because you feel threatened?

THIS COIN IS A MASSIVE FAIL!!!

If I felt threatened maybe I'd go do what you do and fud other threads, wake up.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
This is a test.  The dev team wants only serious investors.  If you can be fudded into selling early, then you don't qualify to own CRYPT.

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

This was a crooked devteam behind all kinds of fud. This coin is dead as dead can be!

Nothing is going to happen before the new year. were gonna stay stagnant for the remainder of the month and then come January 3rd we'll be back in our upward swing.

Just remember Bobsurplus is the guy who called $1500 bitcoin by mid January 2014.. you going to listen to his predictions ? No.. we advise that you do not listen to his predictions, because he is a noob, and he is associated with cloakcoin. He is presently providiing Cloakcoin with a bad name, i.e, misrepresenting 2 coins, ours and his own. He is divided against himself, and he will not stand. Please fly away troll.

I have nothing to do with cloakcoin besides the fact tht I'm an heavy investor! People can trust who they want, I posted the facts a few pages back.. let the community decide who to trust.. You the dev with "hidden blocks' "rogue devs" AND INCOMPETENCE TO THE MOON or lil old me!

EDIT: Also, why cll me out out of everyone talking shit on this thread. Is it because you feel threatened?

THIS COIN IS A MASSIVE FAIL!!!
This is a test.  The dev team wants only serious investors.  If you can be fudded into selling early, then you don't qualify to own CRYPT.

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

legendary
This is a test.  The dev team wants only serious investors.  If you can be fudded into selling early, then you don't qualify to own CRYPT.

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

legendary

LOL, this is too funny! I cnt believe this devteam is still spreading the btce fud

How lo can they go?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
Moosa is just an investor. Like me. What he says is not important.
Activity: 126
Thank you for making a post.  I would like a clear answer on your involvement with Cryptcoin.  Are you still on the team and are all the features still in the works?  I'm sorry to be so demanding but after all this BS its hard to put my trust back in the coin.  I greatly appreciate your time.

I did not leave the project.

If I did, I would have posted about it.

Mindfox, one question. It seems that you're working on this project because you were hired by MoosaNYC (and maybe some other pumpers). She has already paid 20 BTC for your work.

Do you believe that they will be interested in supporting your work even after this fiasco and FUD? They won't be able make any serious profits anymore, so they may not be willing to pay for your additional efforts (development of new features, fixing bugs etc.).

I find it amazing that you know my financial status better than me. Have you been watching my wallet? Smiley
I did not receive 20 btc from Moosa, where did you get this from?

MoosaNYC posted this info on this thread. I was asking if whales/pumpers are prepared to pay something for development of CryptCoin. MoosaNYC responded that he had already given you 20 BTC for the development of this coin.

I think that question about financing development is very important because of possible conflict of interests.

Moosa says she gave 20BTC for development.   Mindfox says he didn't get 20BTC from Moosa.  

Something seems kinda shady here.  

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Thank you for making a post.  I would like a clear answer on your involvement with Cryptcoin.  Are you still on the team and are all the features still in the works?  I'm sorry to be so demanding but after all this BS its hard to put my trust back in the coin.  I greatly appreciate your time.

Mindfox, one question. It seems that you're working on this project because you were hired by MoosaNYC (and maybe some other pumpers). She has already paid 20 BTC for your work.

Do you believe that they will be interested in supporting your work even after this fiasco and FUD? They won't be able make any serious profits anymore, so they may not be willing to pay for your additional efforts (development of new features, fixing bugs etc.).

I find it amazing that you know my financial status better than me. Have you been watching my wallet? Smiley

Admit it. You got paid 300 BTC.

Where did you get this number? According to other forum members this 20 BTC from MoosaNYC didn't go to MindFox directly but to the "dev team". And 300 BTC seems a little bit too much for not so perfectly written whitepaper and non existing anonymity features. Maybe he was just promised 300 BTC when he delivers his anonymity features?

Sorry, I made a typo. I meant BTC600
BTC
Crypt will break 0.03 in a few weeks Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The helicopter hair pic is CLASSIC.   Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you for making a post.  I would like a clear answer on your involvement with Cryptcoin.  Are you still on the team and are all the features still in the works?  I'm sorry to be so demanding but after all this BS its hard to put my trust back in the coin.  I greatly appreciate your time.

Admit it. You got paid 300 BTC.

Where did you get this number? According to other forum members this 20 BTC from MoosaNYC didn't go to MindFox directly but to the "dev team". And 300 BTC seems a little bit too much for not so perfectly written whitepaper and non existing anonymity features. Maybe he was just promised 300 BTC when he delivers his anonymity features?
Activity: 132
Many of you know that I am an original Investor in CRYPT:

Gent's,

Cut your losses and Get into KORE. Their ANN feature goes live on June 27th!!

If you believe in CRYPT, make a 10X on your money and then buy back next week, after the dust settles...

Just my Advice!

The problem is that it is a human trait to fall in love with a coin... We are here to make money. Check out KORECOIN. Only 2mill coins and a $350k market cap. Working ANNON!!

This is an easy 10x next week!!  Grin

Who says that this KORECOIN has working ANNON? Some anonymous and shady developer?

"Shady Developer" ? Are you serious?...

Gent's I am not trying to be emotional. I just thought you were here to make money. That's all. If you want an easy 10X, I just gave it to you. If not, just continue watching the KORECOIN ticker move up...and ...up and up all week. I ,in the mean time, will be cashing out of KORECOIN at the end of the week and buying back CRYPT, if and only if they got their sh*t together...

GLTY Grin

Must be a great coin - NOT - if you are begging for new money in the thread of another coin Wink
Activity: 181
Whenever I see Cloak shills, or KORE shills... lol

Notice we don't post on your lame threads. Stay off of ours lol.

+200
Whenever I see Cloak shills, or KORE shills... lol

Notice we don't post on your lame threads. Stay off of ours lol.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

He is paraphrasing MoosaNYC post where he claimed that he donated 20 BTC from his profits to CryptCoin team.

Ignore this troll (pbremen01) ! He is trying too hard to pretend to be interested in this coin by spreading FUD.
BTC

He is referring to this post by Moosa where he stated that he has given 20 btc to the dev team.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7419203

1. Moosa said "dev team" and not mindfox.
2. His post is exposing his intentions very well. Ignore him Wink Good luck on the project.

@all (future) investors
Do not let anybody fool you. Invest only money that you can afford to lose. If you really think that CPT is going to be a good investment, which I personally do, than buy some and hold for the long term. The market is heavily manipulated right now and IMO the current prices are a bargain. Time will tell of course. Good luck to us all.

MoosaNYC posted this info on this thread. I was asking if whales/pumpers are prepared to pay something for development of CryptCoin. MoosaNYC responded that he had already given you 20 BTC for the development of this coin.

I think that question about financing development is very important because of possible conflict of interests.

Jump to: