Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 227. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Well as you can see from my signature I support Crypt, but I have sold all my coins. I am all for holding when the FUD is high, but I am seriously doubting if the price can recover from this.
Thank God for stop-limit orders.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and I hope things will turn out for the better
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
Activity: 181
nom nom nom...cheap coins Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
I am still buying Wink always buy on the dumps. CPT will be listed on btc-e. Holding of course. Nothing changed imo and i have confidence in this team. Good luck.

bagholder  Roll Eyes

Jealous much ? Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I've been talking to the guys over at bte-e and they have decided to DE-LIST BTC and ADD Crypt...

Cheesy

LOL, troll....get out and have a life instead of wasting your time trolling
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Hey guys, I've been talking to the guys over at bte-e and they have decided to DE-LIST BTC and ADD Crypt...

Cheesy
Activity: 107
CryptCoin is now available on

CRYPT/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CRYPT/BTC
CRYPT/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CRYPT/LTC
CRYPT/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CRYPT/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Wow, the FUD here is strong. The dev who has been fired must be very pissed to spread shit like that. Glad he is out CRYPT.
No need for kiddie dev.
Activity: 490
12 Hours left for the next coin to be added to CoinRecycler !

http://voting.mastiffcoin.com/
Activity: 76
keep, and spend more time with family...

Buy now, in 1 week we'll have ANON and BTC-E and 0.01  Grin ....Word litebtc 21.06.2014
Activity: 160
keep, and spend more time with family...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
there has been too much drama here for me too stay, i've moved my funds to KORE, when anon and tor implementation released this week, i know i have made the right choice. crypt may struggle to make 100-200% profit, but kore will give atleast 1000% from current prices
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
btc-e will list my testicles before they list crypt!

Why no ANN for testicles on this foum? Or info thread of any kind?  I can't find any discussion of testicles on talk at all, which I find highly suspicious!

Grin  Grin

BST coins are not available for sale, there are only two coins and they are worth more then the world! It was a very private launch with only 2 nodes and the whole thing lasted seconds!
Activity: 338
i can't stand it any longer. so much FUD  Angry

i hope they deliver anon soon (by end of june like they said would be the best for all)
and i hope crypt get listed on btc-e

till then i HODL!!
Activity: 84
BTC
Read the first page announcement Wink mindfox is here, nothing changed. Only one pissed dev who got kicked out of the team, hacked an account and spread fud like a 2-year old. Very unmature so glad this idiot is out. Now it will take time to get confidence back but this is no problem. Team has been very open and honest since the beginning. Thanks guys.
Activity: 448
I just dont understand why some people are seriously so bored...
If you dont support this coin, leave the discussion.

Ive never had to use the ignore feature more than in this thread.

People are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

GL to the majority of the mature adults

you must be new here

New...depends on the context...

Made my first and only purchase of this coin 7 days ago.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Activity: 189
Coin is a scam. Be brave to accept it.
Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
btc-e will list my testicles before they list crypt!

Why no ANN for testicles on this foum? Or info thread of any kind?  I can't find any discussion of testicles on talk at all, which I find highly suspicious!

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
I just dont understand why some people are seriously so bored...
If you dont support this coin, leave the discussion.

Ive never had to use the ignore feature more than in this thread.

People are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

GL to the majority of the mature adults

you must be new here
Activity: 350
MindFox left the dev team ?
Jump to: