Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 231. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
This coin is a MASSIVE fucking WIN!

Its not to late though guys.. you can still get with a winner, I know of 2 for sure, one is BTC and the other is CLOAK. Go get em!

I do agree once again!

And again I agree.

Dude we know you agree, we all do Wink
Activity: 137
VERY
SIMPLE
QUESTION:

WERE ccryptcoin's login credentials compromised to generate the FUD?

GUH another Burn account?
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
This is disgusting.. now I know for sure, this dev team was in on it

http://pastebin.com/cHJjW1LU

please ban me
Has to look good
hey lol now youre making it sound like i had something to do with it
cmon
im just trying to be peaceable about it Tongue

Too much behind the scenes manipulation going on. Last night, I spoke with "gudcrypt" (cryptcoin dev) on irc. He told me that he hadn't heard of any rumors about BTC-e picking the coin up. I was shocked, and wondered why a primary dev was out of the loop. Now I think they all have their own agendas. Can't advocate any trust for this now.

You my friend are not a sheep!

The rest are though! Anyone buying now will be crying in the coming hours/days.

Thanks. I support coins with devs that I feel are trustworthy. I thought that was the case with this coin, but tonight proved otherwise.

I'm going to move my BTC to another anon coin with no major issues and a lot of promise.

He was not a dev.  He was in the dev chat room and he got info from that room.  Hes not even a programmer..just a lonely boy trading yuan shorts.  

Actually, he was a mod in the chatroom. "gudcrypt" was in the original chatlogs we read that included Mindfox.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
The fud really makes cloak look bad. lol. Desperate fucks.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Agree all you want... Cloak has no rogue devs running wild on github and the OP, it also has a working decentralized anon feature and a whole lot more promise then crypt in my investing eyes.

Then go back to that thread please.  If you want I can go fud the shit out of cloak all day long to.  Will that make you happy? I got nothing better to do right now.

Fuckoff.. I own a few crypt so I have a right as an investor to be here. FUCKER!

EDIT: please fud cloak, lets see what damage you can do, I dont mind picking up more anyway, so the lower the price the better!

If youre an investor then stfu and quit fudding more.  No smart investor would shit on his own plate of food you retard.  We dont need some idiot spamming cloak in here. Go back to fuckin cloak cocksucker.

I can afford to shit on my plate fool! Plus I can afford to lose a bit in order to save others from making the mistake of investing in this coin!

I agree wholeheartedly.

Agree all you want... Cloak has no rogue devs running wild on github and the OP, it also has a working decentralized anon feature and a whole lot more promise then crypt in my investing eyes.

Then go back to that thread please.  If you want I can go fud the shit out of cloak all day long to.  Will that make you happy? I got nothing better to do right now.

Fuckoff.. I own a few crypt so I have a right as an investor to be here. FUCKER!

EDIT: please fud cloak, lets see what damage you can do, I dont mind picking up more anyway, so the lower the price the better!

If youre an investor then stfu and quit fudding more.  No smart investor would shit on his own plate of food you retard.  We dont need some idiot spamming cloak in here. Go back to fuckin cloak cocksucker.

AND the FUD War Starts again..

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
VERY
SIMPLE
QUESTION:

WERE ccryptcoin's login credentials compromised to generate the FUD?

legendary
This coin is a MASSIVE fucking FAIL!

Its not to late though guys.. you can still get with a winner, I know of 2 for sure, one is BTC and the other is CLOAK. Go get em!

I do agree once again!

And again I agree.
Activity: 140

I agree wholeheartedly.

Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
This coin is a MASSIVE fucking WIN!

I do agree once again!
legendary

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

Too much behind the scenes manipulation going on. Last night, I spoke with "gudcrypt" (cryptcoin dev) on irc. He told me that he hadn't heard of any rumors about BTC-e picking the coin up. I was shocked, and wondered why a primary dev was out of the loop. Now I think they all have their own agendas. Can't advocate any trust for this now.

Thanks. I support coins with devs that I feel are trustworthy. I thought that was the case with this coin, but tonight proved otherwise.

I'm going to move my BTC to another anon coin with no major issues and a lot of promise.

He was not a dev.  He was in the dev chat room and he got info from that room.  Hes not even a programmer..just a lonely boy trading yuan shorts.  

LMAO.. anyone shorting Yuan is a fool!

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Wondering guys checked the chatlog out who is that moosa character? Mod off of btc-e by any chance?

Yea its the Mod on BTCE MoosaNYC

Interesting, so he was in on it too?

I think the community here should take over this coin, the devs are way too shady, not sure who to believe.

Yea sorry i missed the screen caps in http://ge.tt/api/1/files/2jTe4dl1/0/blob?download

but he said it was HIS coin. It was HIS team of prom3 and koolio pumping the coin and the just absolutely had the best devs on the job

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

legendary

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

Dev team wasn't in on it. Dev team knew that if he wasnt dealt with amicibly, he could have done more damage, kept control of the btctalk accounts, and perhaps done some nasty things through the github.

CRYPT was in line to be added to BTC-E. We will release logs after their decision. There is still a good chance we will get on, but why in the hell would we damage the coin by creating some BS like this.

I understand your skepticism... I would be unsure too. But the last thing we wanted to do was hurt the coin. I personally wasnt even home when this happened, I came back to see 50k sat and was in shock. Luckily we regained control as quickly as possible. I'm sorry that the friendliness makes you uneasy, but we felt it was the best way to deal with the situation. Otherwise those logs would not have been posted - they are private messages, not public chat.

While your reasons do make some sense you also must know that in the world of anonymous crypto situations like this are the end of a coin. I personally believe this btc-e fud is just that. I have been using them toooooo long to know that crypt wont be added any time soon!!

I dont buy it!

Oh it is the end of the coin, Like BTC-E will add it now...

One and the same! :p

Oups, misread that...

LMAO!!

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

Dev team wasn't in on it. Dev team knew that if he wasnt dealt with amicibly, he could have done more damage, kept control of the btctalk accounts, and perhaps done some nasty things through the github.

CRYPT was in line to be added to BTC-E. We will release logs after their decision. There is still a good chance we will get on, but why in the hell would we damage the coin by creating some BS like this.

I understand your skepticism... I would be unsure too. But the last thing we wanted to do was hurt the coin. I personally wasnt even home when this happened, I came back to see 50k sat and was in shock. Luckily we regained control as quickly as possible. I'm sorry that the friendliness makes you uneasy, but we felt it was the best way to deal with the situation. Otherwise those logs would not have been posted - they are private messages, not public chat.

While your reasons do make some sense you also must know that in the world of anonymous crypto situations like this are the end of a coin. I personally believe this btc-e fud is just that. I have been using them toooooo long to know that crypt wont be added any time soon!!

I dont buy it!

Oh it is the end of the coin, Like BTC-E will add it now...
legendary

I agree wholeheartedly.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Wondering guys checked the chatlog out who is that moosa character? Mod off of btc-e by any chance?

Yea its the Mod on BTCE MoosaNYC

Interesting, so he was in on it too?

I think the community here should take over this coin, the devs are way too shady, not sure who to believe.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
If this account was hijacked. How did you gain access to it so fast?  

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

legendary

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

I dont buy it!

I agree wholeheartedly.

Then go back to that thread please.  If you want I can go fud the shit out of cloak all day long to.  Will that make you happy? I got nothing better to do right now.
Jump to: