Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 255. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I jumped in Crypt. Hope big things will happen!
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Or maybe the Whales let the price go down to buy more later ?

Looks like all the big bag holders are still holding their bags and buying more since the Chinese came in a did their big usual dump.
If the Chinese are willing to dump into the whales buys for the next rise, more fool them.
Regardless of all the FUD, this coin has WAAAY more buy support at the right places (read the charts properly people).
All these peaks and dips are exactly where the levels should be, so get ready for the next steady rise and move of floor level.
I can see this going at least 0.005 in the next few rises, and long term at least 0.01, if not past DRK.
If BTC booms, this could push this coin into orbit.

+1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Looks like all the big bag holders are still holding their bags and buying more since the Chinese came in a did their big usual dump.
If the Chinese are willing to dump into the whales buys for the next rise, more fool them.
Regardless of all the FUD, this coin has WAAAY more buy support at the right places (read the charts properly people).
All these peaks and dips are exactly where the levels should be, so get ready for the next steady rise and move of floor level.
I can see this going at least 0.005 in the next few rises, and long term at least 0.01, if not past DRK.
If BTC booms, this could push this coin into orbit.
CRYPT got pumped by fontas and the other whales and dumped, and you can see the volume is slowly decreasing, it probably won't be pumped again until an anon wallet is released, risky investment even to buy in now, it will probably be hovering on the lows like XC for a while, but if people don't trust it will go down even further with no strong buy support.

Fontas and the many of the whales are holding. I am a big holder as well. Some whales had a profit target pre-set and stuck to it (they moved to Glyph and BC). That was the sell off. We are holding decent support at 140k.

If the big whales were holding they wouldn't have let the price drop by 100%, but I am just an observer, you might may be right I guess time will tell Tongue

I've been trading forex for 15 years professionally. I know markets. There are a group of people that buy into the newest coin every week or two. Those people have a larger group of people that I liken to "pilot fish". That larger group of weak hands buy whatever the bigger fish buy. When they move on to the next coin, a sizeable chunk of the volume leaves. The sign that a coin has life left in it is if it establishes support and stabilizes. We are seeing that with Crypt. The next move upward will be caused be Mindfox and dev team releasing the anon wallet and the new gui interface. When that happens, big things will take place (not just with a rally). It's actually good that the weak hands and opportunists left for another coin. Takes the pressure off of Crypt and allows the devs to complete their work without having to constantly reassure people that things are ok.  
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Very good guess.  All I have to say is something big is in the works.  HODL and BUY MOAR!! 
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
CRYPT got pumped by fontas and the other whales and dumped, and you can see the volume is slowly decreasing, it probably won't be pumped again until an anon wallet is released, risky investment even to buy in now, it will probably be hovering on the lows like XC for a while, but if people don't trust it will go down even further with no strong buy support.

Fontas and the many of the whales are holding. I am a big holder as well. Some whales had a profit target pre-set and stuck to it (they moved to Glyph and BC). That was the sell off. We are holding decent support at 140k.
So should I buy back now? Still not sure.. This thread had no real info/progress, irc chat is dead, only "pro's" with -20 Posts telling to buy buy buy.. Dont know what to do.. Think ill just keep my profit and wat for some information that gives confidence

I have been around for over a year and I hold a ton of Crypt. I'm holding and buying more. I would recommend buying. Big news coming.
Activity: 420
The hype of the moment is off for now, so it will slowly settle lower for a while. Then once there's some sort of announcement it will pick up again.

Same as every other coin ever.
Activity: 374
You really think that crypt 0.01?! I must be an idiot!

i will hold until crypt is atleast 0.05 Cheesy
Activity: 490
Will it go back to 190k in the next few hours like it did yesterday around this time?

kinda scared as that BTC volume has been dropping...
Activity: 126
So should I buy back now? Still not sure.. This thread had no real info/progress, irc chat is dead, only "pro's" with -20 Posts telling to buy buy buy.. Dont know what to do.. Think ill just keep my profit and wat for some information that gives confidence
Activity: 76
Do not berate yourself if you sold low. I did too but that didnt stopped me buying all the dips I could in order to accumulate for the next rise.
Activity: 350
Activity: 191
Activity: 76
whales  cloak  !!!!!!!!! fastest selling crypt <--- shit

The biggest whales are in CRYPT now LOL...It has surpassed LTC and heading for 0.01 BTC..
Dips are a god given gift for the late arrivals. Do not be stupid, Buy the dips and hold!

a guy named dirt posts shit.  go figure.  go back to cloak you bum.
They post on irc, though Mindfox is probably busy working on the code. 

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#cryptcoin

I tried this link, but it doesn't work for me. I've never used IRC before so I might be doing something wrong (says something about some connections are not allowed or something).

Can someone contact the dev on irc and ask him if he is willing to post some of his info? Maybe here or even on Reddit directly.

Post us your phone# and we will have him call you up.
Activity: 191
They post on irc, though Mindfox is probably busy working on the code. 
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#cryptcoin
I tried this link, but it doesn't work for me. I've never used IRC before so I might be doing something wrong (says something about some connections are not allowed or something).
Can someone contact the dev on irc and ask him if he is willing to post some of his info? Maybe here or even on Reddit directly.

Works for me without any issues. Mindfox logs in but hasn't been talking much. He's working hard on the code and is trying not to be distracted.
Jump to: