Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 284. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

You're up for this coin now too? 

How does it compare to drk and xc?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For those who don't know Mindfox yet in crypto, he's the type of person that intelligent people feel "stupid" around. You are working with a guy who knew machine language when most of you weren't born. I don't have any crypt because I heard about it too late from my own team/coin. Had I only known he was working on your wallet....oh well ,good for your team and community, best wishes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
100K broken on MintPal. 150K next up....
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
the blockchain explorer search isn't working for me. any address I search for comes up with error
Seems to be working fine from here, any details on the error?
Activity: 179
http://crypt.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If mindFox really delivers then we could see 500k easy Cool
everything is possible, we can see new DRK

this coin to the moon again Smiley
congratulation Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Maybe I missed it: is this actually working, functional and implemented or is it still just a white paper?

Just white paper. Stop wasting your time with these empty promising soon to dump coins.
Activity: 56
the blockchain explorer search isn't working for me. any address I search for comes up with error
legendary
Activity: 1008
everything is possible, we can see new DRK
Activity: 812

I got no idea who mindFox is or how MacGyver like he actually is.

I cant wait to find out how he lives up to his cool handle…  Cool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

I can't really understand why you are still wasting time with crypt when there's a real working anon, CLOAK

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cloak-cloakcoin-no-premine-x13-decentralized-market-and-posa-637704

Anonymity via exchanges = joke.
Activity: 252

I can't really understand why you are still wasting time with crypt when there's a real working anon, CLOAK

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cloak-cloakcoin-no-premine-x13-decentralized-market-and-posa-637704
Activity: 196
The concept sounds well. However it seems to have flaws. The logic is: (the final step in the communication) A sends to several newly generated B addresses. Right? But it's already visible that A has contacted B for initiating a TR, thus showing the relation between the newly generated addresses and the original B address. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 437
This is looking exactly like SC when it hit mintpal, hit a peak and hit a downward trend going back to near original price before the jump, which in this case would be 40-50k. Dunno whether to hold or sell. Was mad at myself for not selling at peak with SC and rebuying low, its as though the pump never happened cos I reverted back to the same amount of btc.

what to do...dilemma.

There arent big whales in SC, that's it's problem Wink

CRYPT has more volume on Cryptsy than all the other coins combined right now. THat's impressive.
Activity: 1
Activity: 812
Oh yea we will see. it happened to SC and this rise is baseless so its not gonna stick.

Any progress reports / positive news from devs will result in u looking rather silly. As you say, we shall see.
Any lack of news will leave you bag holding at these prices Wink It dumped from 149k to 40k yesterday. Could happen again now. Could go up also. It's all a gamble.

You're full of it zkaraca

Let them dump so I can buy Wink Get rid of weak hands.

truesay
Jump to: