Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 282. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If mindFox really delivers then we could see 500k easy Cool

And something like a community?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
idea is flawed.  open to replay attacks.

idea is not yet mature. it is open only to improvement

this flaw is fatal and cannot be eliminated.

LOL.  Zero points awarded until you can substantiate.

There's already a huge messaging overhead on the system, but the Crypt protocol would add significantly more messaging.  This will be a disadvantage for scalability, but the real problem is replay attacks.

An adversary can easily DDOS the system by replaying the encrypted messages (they don't need to know the contents), just save them and resend them needlessly.  Every peer must decrypt each message it encounters (pubkey/privkey crypto is expensive!).  Note: the adversary doesn't need to perform any crypto, he can just replay messages over and over again for free.  Everyone else has to do all the hard work.  Bye bye network.

Idea sounds like it was written by a nigerian scammer.

Congrats on the 1st true piece of FUD in this thread  Tongue
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

There's already a huge messaging overhead on the system, but the Crypt protocol would add significantly more messaging.  This will be a disadvantage for scalability, but the real problem is replay attacks.

An adversary can easily DDOS the system by replaying the encrypted messages (they don't need to know the contents), just save them and resend them needlessly.  Every peer must decrypt each message it encounters (pubkey/privkey crypto is expensive!).  Note: the adversary doesn't need to perform any crypto, he can just replay messages over and over again for free.  Everyone else has to do all the hard work.  Bye bye network.

You're just going to get more and more angry while this money runs away from you.
Activity: 140
Maybe I missed it: is this actually working, functional and implemented or is it still just a white paper?

Just white paper. Stop wasting your time with these empty promising soon to dump coins.
Go back to cloak you dirty bish.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 140
Yea its always the same at this stage....small pump out of nowhere then a dump back to normal prices...in this case around 30k sats.. thats why ive sold all my crypts Cheesy lets see it back down in a day or two Wink
Looks you were super wrong lol.  Damn I would be kicking myself right now if I dumped at 30k.
Activity: 23
#DRKkiller . This is going to 0.01+!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hosted in US
http://crypt.coin-miners.info/
Need some miners here guys! Hop in!! Spread the hashes!!
1% Pool fee / PROP payout system

Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS
STRATUM: stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info
PORT: 4301
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Configure your Miner:

GPU Miner:
Code:
./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info:4301 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner:
Code:
./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info:4301 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
How did this coin even get on mintpal?
Money can buy anything  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
P2Pool source would be nice.

I would like to add it to P2Pool.org.

Thanks.
Activity: 207
How did this coin even get on mintpal?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

LOL.  Zero points awarded until you can substantiate.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Now there is word Wolong is on this coin

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
The anon model proposed by the white paper (under revision) is arguably the most elegant. Masternodes always worried me TBH ans XC was  for me a good safety in case Dark went wrong.

To my mind CRYPT may offer the best  decentralized anonymity model
If executed correctly…

Cool

Elegant yes but unlike DRK and XC, the wallet actually has to be online at some point to receive the tranfer request and send the wallet adresses. In my mind it is not really a problem but for some it might be.

I actually prefer this solution over the masternode and even xnodes. Xnodes is still better with the multipath but who knows.
The anon model proposed by the white paper (under revision) is arguably the most elegant. Masternodes always worried me TBH ans XC was  for me a good safety in case Dark went wrong.

To my mind CRYPT may offer the best  decentralized anonymity model
If executed correctly…

Cool
Activity: 164
Why this coin grow so fast? What are the features ?

The features are the price is going up.

From what I understand the coin started like a p&d or something and then the "star" dev came onboard to make the anon. So the fundamentals changed from "just another anon-promising scamcoin" to something that may actually deliver tech.

I somehow doubt this scamcoin talk. Obviously Im running on gut instinct here but something about the bizarre website and superb logo  get me thinking there might have always been a big play with this coin
Jump to: