Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 279. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Status update.

Mindfox is well underway with our anonymous sending features. The other developers on the team have been watching the progress closely.

He has stated that he can't give a public update at this time, stating that if he deflects concerns, he will reveal the design. Target release is still late June.

In the meantime, we have been working on a WebGUI front end for CRYPTcoin. A public beta will be released soon

CryptCoin Commander is a webGUI addition to the cryptcoind wallet that exists to enhance usability of the traditional QT, combing CryptCoin network stats and wallet functionality into one package. Running this as a local server will allow users to visually access their wallet and other coin data from anywhere.

Features will include:

-Wallet front-end:
 Recent transactions list
 Ability to send CryptCoin
 New address generation
 Address management (renaming labels, archiving address)
-Marketcap, Price, and Volume stats
-Cryptcoin Ticker data from all listed exchanges.  
-Future update to include API trade functionality.
-Advanced Pool Monitoring
-Mobile-optimized display, compatible with modern smartphone browsers (Safari, Chrome, etc).

Best Regards

CRYPTCoin Team

Whoa...somehow I scrolled right past this.  Looks pretty boss, I'm impressed!

Thats some pretty sick webgui looking shiznit for a wallet.  Not even drk has this.  Bye bye drk and xc.  I wont mention VRC because they are not on the same level. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I'm not a long term holder until something is released, but swing trading this coin has been a blast. Thank you Fontas and company for doing what your doing.  Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
CRYPT is making me fucking rich.... thanks !!!!!  Look at the chart !!!!!!
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
As of right now we're passed Vericoin on cap, reeling in vertcoin next Smiley  Tongue
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
I hate to say I told you so, but well.. yeah.. strap your moon boots.  Cool
Activity: 14
I like to track this coin tru https://bitcoinwisdom.com
Anyone has the full link?

for some reason this site doesn't work for me on firefox but it works on chrome, any ideas? also its strange it works on firefox if i use a private window   Huh

I use chrome, but i have firefox aswell. I just tested on firefox and it works fine. You probably have to update your firefox browser

yeah it's kinda strange, after updating i still have troubles with it oh well hahah
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer
I didn't see charts for crypt coin?

Please, if you use Twitter, message @BitcoinWisdom so we can get on the pro charts!

We will be there soon, but sooner is better!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Epic failure on Cryptsy. Can't trade on my account since .00135 last buy order didn't go thru at  .0013275 . No price/volume , no buy sell orders can't access balances to transfer btc to another exchange, feel like smashing tablet...lost out tonight.... FUCK IM PISSED
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Just woke up and looked at the price and am quite shocked by the pace of growth! And there is still a lot of head room for growth, I'll be quite surprised if market cap didn't reach at least 8 digits and this is much rarer than dark coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

CRYPT isn't on bitcoinwisdom.com yet sadly! People have been Tweeting them trying to get it on lately.

Here is a semi decent graph.

http://altcoingraphs.com/mintpal/graphs/price/167
Activity: 70
Status update.

Mindfox is well underway with our anonymous sending features. The other developers on the team have been watching the progress closely.

He has stated that he can't give a public update at this time, stating that if he deflects concerns, he will reveal the design. Target release is still late June.

In the meantime, we have been working on a WebGUI front end for CRYPTcoin. A public beta will be released soon

CryptCoin Commander is a webGUI addition to the cryptcoind wallet that exists to enhance usability of the traditional QT, combing CryptCoin network stats and wallet functionality into one package. Running this as a local server will allow users to visually access their wallet and other coin data from anywhere.

Features will include:

-Wallet front-end:
 Recent transactions list
 New address generation
-Mobile-optimized display, compatible with modern smartphone browsers (Safari, Chrome, etc).

Best Regards

CRYPTCoin Team

Whoa...somehow I scrolled right past this.  Looks pretty boss, I'm impressed!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Funny how crypto "traders"' never learn.

When the train is in motion, get out of the way.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70

CRYPT isn't on bitcoinwisdom.com yet sadly! People have been Tweeting them trying to get it on lately.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc

for some reason this site doesn't work for me on firefox but it works on chrome, any ideas? also its strange it works on firefox if i use a private window   Huh

I use chrome, but i have firefox aswell. I just tested on firefox and it works fine. You probably have to update your firefox browser
Activity: 14

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Thank you for the update! You and the team are doing a fantastic job. Onward and upward!
Activity: 92
CRYPT Developer
Status update.

Features will include:

-Wallet front-end:
 Recent transactions list
 New address generation

Best Regards

CRYPTCoin Team
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
I just went balls deep on CRYPT, bought another 485 of them at 147500 satoshis.  Holding 655 CRYPT coins now.  Didn't want to buy in at such a high price, but everything I see makes me think this coin has a lot of UP in it yet!  Please don't let me be wrong on this one, I just found out how much my wedding is going to cost in 4 months........ Shocked

We need to get this coin added to the Coin Ticker app on my iPhone so I can watch it all day long and have a direct coin to USD comparison.
Jump to: