Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 30. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
hey everybody its bullshit coin where the bullshit never stops, we promise we are working hard on all this bullshit so dont worry we are just on our deathbed in the hospital on holiday with our twice hacked account, but all is well. the bullshit is right around the corner, just keep buying the bullshit, you wont regret it. we promise.

sincerely

the bullshitcoin team

This.

I still demand that someone, mindfox or developers, pay me my 0.8 BTC, now plus interest.  You owe me.
And this again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
hey everybody its bullshit coin where the bullshit never stops, we promise we are working hard on all this bullshit so dont worry we are just on our deathbed in the hospital on holiday with our twice hacked account, but all is well. the bullshit is right around the corner, just keep buying the bullshit, you wont regret it. we promise.

sincerely

the bullshitcoin team

This.

I still demand that someone, mindfox or developers, pay me my 0.8 BTC, now plus interest.  You owe me.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
maybe its smart to buy more now  Shocked
if this go up to 50 k or higher ,
profit from this shit coin Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
LOL I caused it all by talking about what Crypt did to itself! Brilliant! Glad you got some money from the coin, pull your bong out of your ass you are smoking it the wrong way. You are the weed smoker so you are paranoid, I am just showing scenarios I never said I cared that they are mining their own coin. So if I never posted my opinions, Crypt would be to the moon! LMAO! Great now you just moon your bong Stoner dumbass!

I also advise you to learn more about cannabinoïdes science. In fact, i'm not a smoker but just a vaporizer.

Remember, don't smoke it Vaporize It!!!!

PS: i'm waiting for your proof about the p&d and devs manipulation. Of course, no way. Don't tell me that you are showing a fake scenario  Shocked

edit: i also advise you to see your doctor since you are paranoid when you are smoking cannabis... you have a neurological problem and this one is affected when you are smoking cannabis. Not everybody has a neurological problem you know.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Mindfox.  I have stood behind you from day 1.  Respond.  Period.  I have always been told "never trust a greek".  My current greek girlfriend even says it jokingly.  Please don't give me reason to actually believe this.  Now is the time to step up and talk.  I don't care if you are not going to be part of this coin.  Just be a man/woman and be honest with us.  We have put our hard earned dollars into this.  We aren't all crypt coin traders who were lucky with bitcoin.  So let's hear it.  I won't hate you and the community won't hate you if this project is something you are no longer involved in.  Just please settle my soul and don't let my GF be right on this one.  I ALWAYS tell her it's nonsense.

waiting....

edit: also realize your response may have ramifications on how I view my current SO!
legendary
Activity: 1223
I remember Moosa lie about Crypt on BTC-E . And after this Attious FUD acion, everything here is strange Cheesy
first pump hit 100k , second pump hit 280k

If MF just comes here and says "Hello world, im back from hollidays", we will hit lets say 15k.
If he comes with a true update we will hit at least 30k first. Then if traders can start to trust this coin, the rocket will launch.  Cheesy
I'm okay with pumps.  And if you are informed you know that our Dev's are as well.  At the end of the day I hope to see crypt in the top 10.  I will sell my crypt when we hit 1k.  If mindfox comes through, I have no doubt this is where we will sit just to start.  Dark would be a distant memory.  But here I am thinking about things that likely will not be.  I would be fine with a new path that brought us to 300k.

edit: you know what i mean.
legendary
Activity: 1223
first pump hit 100k , second pump hit 280k
I have followed from Day 1.  Only invested after the first pump was over.  Still in the hole.  Not crying about it.  I'm out of country until the end of October.  I hope to come back to a community that has some life and direction.  I hope we are breaking 100k satoshi when I return.  Also, for all of the people who got caught up in this, and held on...I think we will be rewarded.

edit: fixed.
yea, its a gamble at this point.
But if MF suddenly responds i can see peoples eyes turning into dollar signs again which could dramatically change the current price.

If Mindfox come back, im pretty sure price will hit at least 15k sat the next hour. If he comes with an update, this will be way more...  Cheesy
Activity: 448
yea, its a gamble at this point.
But if MF suddenly responds i can see peoples eyes turning into dollar signs again which could dramatically change the current price.

If he doesn't respond, then it will be a lot harder to regain ppl's attention i think
Im thinking that MF cant let this coin die because of his reputation but i'm also thinking that everything is possible with this coin. We saw so much bullshit these months.
So its 50/50 for me. Time to gamble guys.  Cheesy
I agree with the above.  As someone who has followed mindfox I am still left stunned they would abandon a coin without a word.   It's way out of character.  I really do hope to hear from them soon. \

Edit: I have 20k of these bad boys.  If shit goes nowhere I will give them all to that tim dink.
Activity: 448
the negativity will continue untill we will know for sure we can close the MF chapter or start the next one with him.
From then on we will see how involved the crypt crew is.

If they play it right, with or without MF perhaps this coin could still make a U-turn.
I bought in because I really did think mindfox would offer a solution.  I hope he comes forward soon with an answer.  If not I am happy there are people still behind the coin looking to give it some direction.  I knew I should have put my 3 btc into Doge!!  To the dev'(s) I say, if a new direction is the only option, please think about involving the loyal members of the community.  I have been hesitant about posting here because of all of the negativity.  Time will tell.
Pages:
Jump to: