Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 34. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
They devs and creators of this coin have abandoned us.  We've been "had".

Angry
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Seriously, what happened with Mindfox? Does anybody have reliable info?
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
I just love how devs are reading this thread and dont give a shit. They must laugh right now.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
well I still hold 16k crypt, in total my investment was 11btc (i bought many crypt during the massive dump, bad timing, zero sum game, etc etc)

the price is stable because many are in similar situation and just hold because nothing left to do, selling now doesn't get much
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Last week then i sell all my cryptcoin Wink

Like i already said this is the last month then i will not wait anymore, no news from MindFox, the devs are waiting Mindfox but this one seems to be far away from cryptcoin now. In fact i will sell all my cryptcoin Sunday.

Then Mindfox seems to be a coward as the SmokeTeam for Vootcoin Wink really sorry for the cryptcoin devs team.

@Mindfox, really dude, i don't know if you lost your feeling about this community but one thing is sure: some peoples like me gave you their trusts then finally we got no answer from your part in this hard times (especially last month, where we are waiting for some news to know if you are continue to work or not... only that)

Also this is the end of the year then everybody know about the fact that one coin will be pumped like hell... this coin will be darkcoin (instead of cryptcoin, too bad)

Cool

If you were a Respected Dev and you signed on to a coin to be paid after your work was done and was honestly going to perform for the coin, only that coin turned out to PnD with Fraud involved. Would you continue working for the coin? Of course that is to say you were not in on the PnD or Fraud.

Meanwhile the Devs are hoarding the coin and most likely already have an Anon solution to roll out. The Devs are Mining all the coin to own more than 51% when PoS starts. They mined their own coin and own more than half of it for a pittance and the Anon solution may actually be a great solution, so they will make a killing on people buying back in while their PoS mints them tons of coin. 60,000 coins mined a day and sell volumes are just people goofing around with the coin. The mined coins are not being sold so they are held by the Devs for PoS and Anon Rollout. If people buy back in the Devs will make a killing that is...
Someone is buying 4.6BTC worth at 2400 on cryptsy.. 199K worth. but could be fake wall..
What do you mean it could be a fake wall ?

What ever Bot they have making buy's and sells is controlling those two walls and when the Bot detects a few Buys into there wall it then lowers those Buy prices to an even lower amount. i.e. Fake walls and they won't stay there till all is bought at that same price..

Thank's. Got it. Grin But, those buy orders are huge and look's suspicious. I am following on crypt on bittrex few month already and those huge orders pop up few weeks ago. It is bots or somebody know something.

No point to let a bot play with 4 btc worth of Crypt on this market, i wouldnt risk that much myself with a price going close to 0  Grin. I think someone really wants these Crypt and has a plan, i hope he knows what he is doing Smiley.
I'm feeling so small with my 30k Crypt left... But i bought at way higher price  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
You better forget about Cryptshit and check new breaktrougths

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Someone is buying 4.6BTC worth at 2400 on cryptsy.. 199K worth. but could be fake wall..

What ever Bot they have making buy's and sells is controlling those two walls and when the Bot detects a few Buys into there wall it then lowers those Buy prices to an even lower amount. i.e. Fake walls and they won't stay there till all is bought at that same price..

Thank's. Got it. Grin But, those buy orders are huge and look's suspicious. I am following on crypt on bittrex few month already and those huge orders pop up few weeks ago. It is bots or somebody know something.

I'm hoping it's the later.. Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This wall was there 2 weeks ago. I really think someone wants to buy Crypt low.
But who can think about buying this kind of amount at this time ? Prolly a dev or a guy with inside info if these walls arent fake. Remember, someone is holding more than 750k Crypt.
Two lots of 4.X BTC now at 2401.. lol
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 593
richlist is fake , or make a new one .
Hope the 750k Crypt bagholder has a plan to go out of this if its not dev Grin