Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 33. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
As some of you remember, our Crypt account was hacked once before.  Unfortunately it has happened again.  We are in contact with the site admins to regain control ASAP.  Thank you for holding crypt and being patient.  Big news coming soon.

Dev team.

Haha I love this thread. Lets build a new story  Grin
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
i woudl refrain myself from using 'moon' as a password, too obvious :p
Im thinking about something more like "Iwillscamyoupeasants"
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i woudl refrain myself from using 'moon' as a password, too obvious :p
As some of you remember, our Crypt account was hacked once before.  Unfortunately it has happened again.  We are in contact with the site admins to regain control ASAP.  Thank you for holding crypt and being patient.  Big news coming soon.

Dev team.
Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Dev team.
or some rich kid is laughing his $ss off reading our comments of hope and playing with us Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Someone know something... Kiss
wall back @ 1600, 4btc
legendary
Activity: 1223
Wall is gone but price is stable
Def. not a fake wall.
Someone must know something or has died after placing that wall..
Wall disapeared Cheesy
This is the end.
Def. not a fake wall.
Someone must know something or has died after placing that wall..
Are you guys still holding? Damn. I gave up after months. 95000 Crypt sold down to 2k on bittrex. Guys be real. Even if MF delivers something at this point it wouldn't matter anymore. Why would anyone buy back in? I sure as hell won't.
Sold half, holding the rest. I just want to understand these massive walls on Cryptsy.
Those walls are almost gone.
Still 182k Crypt wall on Cryptsy, thats like 1 week volume  Cheesy
Are you guys still holding? Damn. I gave up after months. 95000 Crypt sold down to 2k on bittrex. Guys be real. Even if MF delivers something at this point it wouldn't matter anymore. Why would anyone buy back in? I sure as hell won't.

people are greedy, when they notice a pump they will buy back in when they think they can make profit.
so when MF delivers, we shall rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Sold half, holding the rest. I just want to understand these massive walls on Cryptsy.
Those walls are almost gone.
legendary
Activity: 1120
They devs and creators of this coin have abandoned us.  We've been "had".

Angry

Why are the Devs still Mining the coin then? The coin is not profitable to mine so the only ones possible to be mining with up to 40Ghash at times would be the Devs. This would mean they still have a trick up their sleeve. The Devs used MindFox as a way to draw out time while they mine. It makes them look like they were trying to get a solution together when they most likely already have one. Remember it was a brilliantly simple solution that would revolutionize etc.

Wouldn't you agree that there would be no reason to mine the coin if they just abandoned us? The cost of electricity and they could point their hash at a coin to profit from instead of the one going to zero. The Devs have been mining the entire time. The Devs wanted the price to plummet so that they would have no competition mining the coin.

Secret plan !
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
They devs and creators of this coin have abandoned us.  We've been "had".

Angry

Why are the Devs still Mining the coin then? The coin is not profitable to mine so the only ones possible to be mining with up to 40Ghash at times would be the Devs. This would mean they still have a trick up their sleeve. The Devs used MindFox as a way to draw out time while they mine. It makes them look like they were trying to get a solution together when they most likely already have one. Remember it was a brilliantly simple solution that would revolutionize etc.

Wouldn't you agree that there would be no reason to mine the coin if they just abandoned us? The cost of electricity and they could point their hash at a coin to profit from instead of the one going to zero. The Devs have been mining the entire time. The Devs wanted the price to plummet so that they would have no competition mining the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: