Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 43. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Guys don't be jealous cryptcoin is so high  Cool

Kiss
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
everytime if we are mad or dox people they come with a small update ,
so they think we are silence for the next 3 weeks,
same as the last 3 weeks lol.

We should go mad everydays for a daily mini-moon  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
everytime if we are mad or dox people they come with a small update ,
so they think we are silence for the next 3 weeks,
same as the last 3 weeks lol.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Some nice buys everywhere now. Come on Mindfox. Make a statement and launch this rocket to the moon.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/IyzJ8Xa.png

New Update!!
9/4/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Thanks for all your patience, we know that its taking longer than expected, but rest assured we are aiming to get this thing out as soon as we possibly could.
  • Mindfox, the developer behind this CRYPTCAST was on a business leave during most of august and should be back from his leave anytime soon and should resume his last tasks to wrap up .
  • On recent events, CRYPT is here to stay, and we look forward to be listed on Mintpal V2 http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/ .
  • We have other plans besides CRYPTCAST which are aiming to reveal afterwards.

I believe in the

M
                    X
I
               O
N
           F
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Hahahaah! What a bunch of fucking idiots! It's been some time since i last posted in this thread. Always nice to see the dumb bagholders expecting for a miracle. A miracle to guide them through 200k so they can dump. Ain't HAPPENING!

Also, where's the update ? It says 9/4/14. Where's that old fart copy-paste developer, grease eating motherfucker, Mindfox ? Where's he hiding ?

Oh, there he is...

Chillin on da beach, eating, drinking and pissing your bitcoins...
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
It's not an update, it is just more bullshit.  What the HELL was Mindfox doing on this supposed "vacation" that you claim he was on while I am waiting to get my BTC out of this shitcoin?!?!?!?!?!  That bitch Mindfox, The Greasy Greek From Greece, needs to get his priorities straight!!!

The solution here is obvious.  All of you need to put your hacking skills to the test and find out everything about LEOcoin, and spread the word that it will be a pump and dump.  Smear Mindfox on it and crash the coin before it even takes off.  Take their profits like they took yours.  Revenge!
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
At least there is an update. Maybe Mindfox will finish Cryptcast now that he has completed his other projects. 
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
I'm sorry devs, but i have to reply to this:

New Update!!
9/4/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Thanks for all your patience, we know that its taking longer than expected, but rest assured we are aiming to get this thing out as soon as we possibly could.

You're welcome!
We, bagholders, would like to thank you for the time wasted listen to your payed trolls...HODL, WAIT, SOON, since the 200k till know. We are pretty sure that they all have sold, like the latest cryptowest's pastebin has revelead Wink

• Mindfox, the developer behind this CRYPTCAST was on a business leave during most of august and should be back from his leave anytime soon and should resume his last tasks to wrap up .

Thanks for warning us on time. Some of us could recovery with other coins meanwhile and rebuy later. Now the bags worth nothing  Angry

If the volume continue like this, very low, forget it!!! This volume sucks!!!

What plans? Again...soon..?.This will feed the payed trolls and the FUD again!!! Oh god...not again! More newbies accounts...
1, 2, 3, 5, 6 months Huh 1, 2, 3 years?!?! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 weeks?!?! Angry

At least, you are alive...that's news! But...when we all got a REAL update?

#CRYPT #BESTNAME #ALTCOINS

Go Go MINDFOX! Last chance!
Activity: 896
31k crypt at 250000 sat was a lot of money Cheesy

Yes it was a lot of money to dump if he bought @ 3k  Angry

He was not buying. He instamined  Grin
Awww man there was an instamine on this coin?!
At least devs are reading this thread
Activity: 29
Thanks for the update!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

New Update!!
9/4/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• On recent events, CRYPT is here to stay, and we look forward to be listed on Mintpal V2 http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/ .

Ohhh really? bussness leave? And whole august he was updating his github with projects. No sorry I will not buy your update, even 10yrs old kid wouldnt believe it.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Somethings better then nothing.
Activity: 778
Merit: 563

New Update!!
9/4/2014

At this point doubt anyone is dumping considering it is so low and not sure if this update will convince anyone of anything new.    I'll hold and check back when actual work is getting done.

Thanks for something? 

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

New Update!!
9/4/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

So fair  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
You're welcome. Anytime  Wink
Activity: 29

Oh, can anybody explain to me what "Stake Interest %" implies? I see this advertised on many altcoins but don't grasp the concept.

Thanks!

Trying to explain you in the easy way:
E.g., a random coin promise 10% of stake interest a year...
If you have in your wallet (pc wallet always synchronized and staking) the amount of 10,000 coins, @ the end of one year u will have 10,000 coins + 10% = 11,000 coins.

Interesting, thanks a lot NSA360. Do you know how they can manage to give out x% of stake interest? The whole concept of getting profit for holding is a little new to me. Appreciate your help man.

Trying to get you one simply way to imagine how it works (not technical): eg...40% of all coins (imagine crypt) for PoW and 60% of coins for PoS.... 40% will be mined till a block number. After reach that block number, the other 60% of coins will be payed for the amount of coins that you have in your wallet vs your weight and vs the network weight (a short of "amount of wallets online"). Well, there are more things that you should know, more technical, but it +/- like as i've said.

Anyway, take a look in here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

You're the best man, going to read that article now. I appreciate you taking the time to explain this to me. Always nice to talk to you.
Pages:
Jump to: