Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 44. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector

Oh, can anybody explain to me what "Stake Interest %" implies? I see this advertised on many altcoins but don't grasp the concept.

Thanks!

Trying to explain you in the easy way:
E.g., a random coin promise 10% of stake interest a year...
If you have in your wallet (pc wallet always synchronized and staking) the amount of 10,000 coins, @ the end of one year u will have 10,000 coins + 10% = 11,000 coins.

Interesting, thanks a lot NSA360. Do you know how they can manage to give out x% of stake interest? The whole concept of getting profit for holding is a little new to me. Appreciate your help man.

Trying to get you one simply way to imagine how it works (not technical): eg...40% of all coins (imagine crypt) for PoW and 60% of coins for PoS.... 40% will be mined till a block number. After reach that block number, the other 60% of coins will be payed for the amount of coins that you have in your wallet vs your weight and vs the network weight (a short of "amount of wallets online"). Well, there are more things that you should know, more technical, but it +/- like as i've said.

Anyway, take a look in here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Oh, can anybody explain to me what "Stake Interest %" implies? I see this advertised on many altcoins but don't grasp the concept.

Thanks!

If you have in your wallet (pc wallet always synchronized and staking) the amount of 10,000 coins, @ the end of one year u will have 10,000 coins + 10% = 11,000 coins.

Interesting, thanks a lot NSA360. Do you know how they can manage to give out x% of stake interest? The whole concept of getting profit for holding is a little new to me. Appreciate your help man.
Crypto Collector

Thanks!

He might have dumped it since that tweet though (end of June). But if he still has his stash, I think we can expect some kind of uptrend in the future. By the way, congrats NSA on your holdings Wink

Thanks!
Crypto Collector
31k crypt at 250000 sat was a lot of money Cheesy

Yes it was a lot of money to dump if he bought @ 3k  Angry
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
31k crypt at 250000 sat was a lot of money Cheesy
Crypto Collector
Does anybody know if Moosa actually still holds his Crypt? I remember him saying that a while ago but don't know if there's proof of it.

I've had more CRYPT than him:  Grin
https://twitter.com/MoosaNYC/status/480015163106803713

and also he had Key:
https://twitter.com/MoosaNYC/status/495956456823595008
Does anybody know if Moosa actually still holds his Crypt? I remember him saying that a while ago but don't know if there's proof of it.
Crypto Collector
Its incredible the number of newbies accounts that have being created in this 2 and 1/2 months!
Activity: 22
I still believe in the mindfox  Cool 
Crypto Collector
The show was over after the dump.
Sell or not, its a personal decision. But long story is a sick story full of lies and bad actors!

Only 3 people talked on IRC about this coin: Attious, Cryptowest and Mindfox. Last time that Moosa talks (1 month ago) he said that will post that day something here and he wont post shit... Well, moosa, im sorry, but i have to tell you that you are lier and a coward!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Not selling my coins like I said before but this looks like the show is over guys...  Wink
Activity: 824

Is name on facebook is Moosa S. Islam:
https://www.facebook.com/MoosaNYC?fref=photo

If anyone his is friend, post something there to show up here and to update this shit!

People deserves to know! CRYPT is his coin!

He wont show up Smiley
Crypto Collector

Is name on facebook is Moosa S. Islam:
https://www.facebook.com/MoosaNYC?fref=photo

If anyone his is friend, post something there to show up here and to update this shit!

People deserves to know! CRYPT is his coin!
legendary
Activity: 1120
MoosaNYC is just a kid that shouldn't have played with this much money from the community. He probably never expected to get 100 btc for his Crypt like he said sometime ago. The kid made 100 btc and dissapeared. I don't expect anything from this fckr. Probably shit his pants and ran. But I would at least expect a decent message from Mindfox telling us he abandoned the coin or something alike.

How do u know?

I will not answer for Epithmeus, but grown people do not disappears like he did. Grown people must and have a thing called "responsibility"

He assumed that this coin is HIS COIN!!!
That's what I meant. That's why I don't expect anything from a snob like Moosa but I do expect some decent answers from Mindfox because after all, when we were ready to abandon this coin and sell with a loss, HE was the one that told us his work is 95% finished and was almost done. HE was the one that gave us the idea that something big was around the corner. HE is definitely responsible for part of this whole mess. That is why I expect a decent answer from Mindfox. He has answered many questions before like a mature man would do. With respect and calmness. But after that he just dissappeared. This doesn't make any sense. At least have the courtesy to tell people that the project is abandoned OR make a statement by providing proof that work is still in progress.
Activity: 37
lol how do you know..... What do you mean? Have you been on this thread long? Because this thing has been abandoned. No IRC update No BCT update nothing. That's how we know.....
I just want to know the truth.You are angry,but you still be helpless.What can we do?
Crypto Collector
osquare101:
MoosaNYC, how is your partner, Prometheus? I see crypt is doing so well Wink
3 weeks ago

MoosaNYC:
osquare101, thanks, and regarding crypt I know its done horrible of the late but its not the devs fault. lots of factors go into market price. a team cant sustain the entire operation. been hard for me i do plan on restoring it to normal to the best of my ability
3 weeks ago

From Trollbox Archives 3 weeks ago.....

He probably spent more btc on more drugs again...How can he make any plan?  Now he probably is in the hospital again  Angry
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
osquare101:
MoosaNYC, how is your partner, Prometheus? I see crypt is doing so well Wink
3 weeks ago

MoosaNYC:
osquare101, thanks, and regarding crypt I know its done horrible of the late but its not the devs fault. lots of factors go into market price. a team cant sustain the entire operation. been hard for me i do plan on restoring it to normal to the best of my ability
3 weeks ago

From Trollbox Archives 3 weeks ago.....
Crypto Collector
MoosaNYC is just a kid that shouldn't have played with this much money from the community. He probably never expected to get 100 btc for his Crypt like he said sometime ago. The kid made 100 btc and dissapeared. I don't expect anything from this fckr. Probably shit his pants and ran. But I would at least expect a decent message from Mindfox telling us he abandoned the coin or something alike.

How do u know?

I will not answer for Epithmeus, but grown people do not disappears like he did. Grown people must and have a thing called "responsibility"

He assumed that this coin is HIS COIN!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
lol how do you know..... What do you mean? Have you been on this thread long? Because this thing has been abandoned. No IRC update No BCT update nothing. That's how we know.....
Pages:
Jump to: