Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 41. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Still waiting for cryptcast but i think we'll never see again +200k prices
My target is 50k  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Still waiting for cryptcast but i think we'll never see again +200k prices
No point to sell at this price  Cheesy
But i'm bored to wait this Cryptcast. Hope it will worth the patience we put on it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Still holding my coins too. Sell for pennies or hold and go for all or nothing Smiley

+1
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
legendary
Activity: 1120
Still holding my coins too. Sell for pennies or hold and go for all or nothing Smiley
Still waiting, i have hopes.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Activity: 37
wow what happened to Crypt price? I have been gone a while.  Huh

Price went down. Now we are waiting for Cryptcast  Tongue

Cryptcast,amazing!

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
CRYPT strong as a Rock  Grin

Price went down. Now we are waiting for Cryptcast  Tongue
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
Someone is holding the price at 3k. It's been holding at that price for 1 month. Definitely indications that someone thinks Crypt is worth buying.

Huh? Crypt is worth buying at a penny and that can be good? I could support the crypt volume all by myself buying and selling! The Volume speaks Volumes to how no one wants to loose their money and no one really wants to buy. It is gonna be sad to watch Crypt Cast (if it ever does) come out and no one cares and then everyone sells off. Nobody gives a dam about this coin anymore except the bagholders. So sad.  

Well, volume attracts volume. If only few traders start to buy Cryptcoin after the Cryptcast realease, this will give a second life to this coin.
Or maybe a big whale will come to buy  Grin.
Or maybe nothing will happen.
Time will tell.

Anyway im holding few btc for the update.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Someone is holding the price at 3k. It's been holding at that price for 1 month. Definitely indications that someone thinks Crypt is worth buying.

Huh? Crypt is worth buying at a penny and that can be good? I could support the crypt volume all by myself buying and selling! The Volume speaks Volumes to how no one wants to loose their money and no one really wants to buy. It is gonna be sad to watch Crypt Cast (if it ever does) come out and no one cares and then everyone sells off. Nobody gives a dam about this coin anymore except the bagholders. So sad. 
Just HODL Wink Don't look at the 3k price. It is definitely the bottom. It might take a few more weeks but just leave your CRYPT in your wallet.
I just buy everytime it hits less than 3k  Cheesy

Not only you  Tongue

I hope so  Cheesy
Activity: 18
Just HODL Wink Don't look at the 3k price. It is definitely the bottom. It might take a few more weeks but just leave your CRYPT in your wallet.

Not only you  Tongue
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
legendary
Activity: 1120
Pages:
Jump to: