Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool - page 5. (Read 25291 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
The trade version is one of the privious beta versions and is considered as more stable one. Be careful using each of them!!! Since the developing isn't finishing yet there might be failures in some cases. Do not risk too much money right now.
however, such new theme colors would never look perfect if the main chart from TradingView always kept the same orange and shallow green. are there any plans in the works to make it so that even the trading chart colors can be changed?

I think to make the colors of the chart adjustable is the smallest problem at the moment and I'm sure it will be implemented in one of the coming updates. The real challenge is to make the chart understandable and corresponding to the order book. That's not so trivial with the A2A technology behind it. We will see how smart the team is on solving such kind of problems. At the end there will be maybe a different charting tool as that from TradingView.
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:32:04 AM
The trade version is one of the privious beta versions and is considered as more stable one. Be careful using each of them!!! Since the developing isn't finishing yet there might be failures in some cases. Do not risk too much money right now.

thanks. i figured that was the thing. i've been using both of them to accumulate two special tokens now that they are so cheap, of course, other than that i'm just kicking back while the team is doing their work, and enjoying the progress.

i understand that from Beta 5 there will be the option of exporting and importing new color themes using json. meaning you can set your own STeX Exchange colors, save the theme and export it to share with a friend or upload to a theme site. i think that'll become very popular. i remember doing that back in the days of IRC using clients like irssi and so forth, and to this day for editors such as vim.

however, such new theme colors would never look perfect if the main chart from TradingView always kept the same orange and shallow green. are there any plans in the works to make it so that even the trading chart colors can be changed?
September 03, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
good job team, the exchange is looking better and better!

what is the difference between the https://trade.stex.exchange and https://beta.stex.exchange in terms of usage though? is beta 3.7 at trade.stex.exchange considered more stable? is it recommended to use trade.stex.exchange over beta.stex.exchange atm?
August 27, 2018, 02:16:29 PM
I don't want to lean too far out of the window, but maybe we'll get another update later this week.

Beta 4.23 is out now!
Unfortunately, not the luckiest attempt to fix some bugs. Let's have an other try  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
congratulations on the BETA 4.15 launch from STeX. I think this is a kind of trust product for users of this platform and as the development of the platform and team work.
August 27, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
Transfered today my STE to stex exchange and when i wanted to try out the trading it said following:
 WARNING! If you will deposit your STE tokens to the trading account, the "original holder's" status and the 20% bonus will be lost for the deposited ammount forever.

Can someone explain to me, what this means?
Cant find anything in whitepaper or google about the 20% bonus original holder

If you transfer your so called primary STE token (which were never moved before) to STE(H) wallet on STeX Exchange and keep them there forever then you will get your dividens in the near future (30% in ETH and 70% in A2A) and participate from 100% of the net income of the exchange.
But if you deside to sell your STE you have to transfer them first from the STE(H) wallet to the STE wallet. If you do this step then the STE token will become the status of a secondary token (like already traded) and if you decide then not to sell them but transfer back to STE(H) then you or the buyer of that token will participate only from 80% of the future net income of the STeX Exchange.

Maybe a little bit complicate system but it has a sense ;-)

Ohhhh ok, thanks for explaining. Good thing, i waited and didnt transfer hehe.

Might be useful to put this info in the FAQ of the site as well
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 02:03:23 AM
Transfered today my STE to stex exchange and when i wanted to try out the trading it said following:
 WARNING! If you will deposit your STE tokens to the trading account, the "original holder's" status and the 20% bonus will be lost for the deposited ammount forever.

If you transfer your so called primary STE token (which were never moved before) to STE(H) wallet on STeX Exchange and keep them there for ever then you will get your dividens in the near future (30% in ETH and 70% in A2A) and participate from 100% of the net income of the exchange.
But if you deside to sell your STE you have to transfer them first from the STE(H) wallet to the STE wallet. If you do this step then the STE token will become the status of a secondary token (like already traded) and if you decide then not to sell them but transfer back to STE(H) then you or the buyer of that token will participate only from 80% of the future net income of the STeX Exchange.

Ohhhh ok, thanks for explaining. Good thing, i waited and didnt transfer hehe.

Might be useful to put this info in the FAQ of the site as well
August 26, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

If you transfer your so called primary STE token (which were never moved before) to STE(H) wallet on STeX Exchange and keep them there for ever then you will get your dividens in the near future (30% in ETH and 70% in A2A) and participate from 100% of the net income of the exchange.

Stex. ExchangeBeta.3.7 version, not much testing is available,
More user experience should be provided.

Forget Beta 3.7! Do the tests in Beta 4.15 @ beta.stex.exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 06:54:45 AM
Stex. ExchangeBeta.3.7 version, not much testing is available,
More user experience should be provided.
Activity: 497
August 26, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

August 25, 2018, 04:20:36 PM
The BETA 4.15 of the STeX Tradings Station is out since a few days. Looks pretty good. Still has some deficits but is much more better than the previous versions. We are on track! Well done STeX team! Grin

Hi admins!
When our tokens will be added to other exchanges?

No necessity for that!
If you want to trade STeX token => go to STeX Exchange!
If you want to trade any coin for any other coin => go (soon) to STeX Exchange!
If you want more liquidity than other exchanges have (Binance and Bitfinex, too!) => go (soon) to STeX Exchange!
If you want more security for your funds on an exchange => go (soon) to STeX Exchange!
If you want better quotes, more functionality and more features => go (soon) to STeX Exchange!

Anything else you want as a trader or a hodler?  Grin

Ok, ok you can't change your funds in and from fiat now. But who knows maybe it comes later, too.  Smiley
Activity: 832
August 19, 2018, 03:18:43 AM
Hi admins!
When our tokens will be added to other exchanges?
Activity: 58
August 19, 2018, 01:11:28 AM
Very clever and really patient investors who have primary tokens will be unable to work in the future if the exchange succeeds, then all will be shareholders, especially holders of primary tokens of which will then remain as veterans of the participants of the Second World War. As tokens will inevitably sell to each other.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
August 15, 2018, 05:40:26 AM
I'm missing the updates and especially the drive bit. There should've been enough time for the necessary arrangements regarding expanding the staff and growing organically. All those exchanges that are already up and running will use the time in order to get ready for the next influx of money when the correction phase is done. They gained valuable experience over the past month and will optimize their services. Where will STeX be then?
Activity: 58
August 08, 2018, 01:15:19 PM
Now there is a beta implementation of 3/7, how many more will there be, and when is the exit to the big arena)?
August 07, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
Is there a reason why it is a bit quiet at the moment? I'm missing some info regarding the pending updates like UI and features. Also it would be great if we could get some news about coins that will be added (+ timetable).
Thanks a lot!

At the moment there ist not much to talk about. The developers know what they have to do and they are on track so far. We are waiting the next update to come out maybe on sunday.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
August 07, 2018, 03:48:27 AM
Is there a reason why it is a bit quiet at the moment? I'm missing some info regarding the pending updates like UI and features. Also it would be great if we could get some news about coins that will be added (+ timetable).
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 832
August 06, 2018, 01:42:06 PM
Receive bonus tokens!
Thanks!
Activity: 770
August 06, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
Hello !
How is the total trading volume ongoing ? any idea if we will see it on CMC soon ? When planning first distribution of dividents (this year ? ) ?
Thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: