Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool - page 9. (Read 25291 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
What jurisdiction do u belong? As far as u are an exchange it is quite important
I also would like to know. I guess Estonian, right?
It does not matter literally if everything goes well
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 02:53:53 AM
What jurisdiction do u belong? As far as u are an exchange it is quite important
I also would like to know. I guess Estonian, right?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
Activity: 21
June 30, 2018, 09:52:18 PM
Looks very interesting. Good website, logical approach!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
How fast after contribution will i get my tokens to the wallet?
All the tokens will be distributed after crowdsale
Merit: 22
June 30, 2018, 01:06:56 PM
How fast after contribution will i get my tokens to the wallet?
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
Im proud to be part of such awesome community and project overall. The community is growing. The demand for tokens and the level of hype as well
Activity: 9
June 30, 2018, 11:38:26 AM
Wow not bad not bad, for some reason couldn't see the whitepaper could someone linke me pls? Smiley
June 30, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
Attending any events has been planned already? Would like to take a look at the shedule of tge upcoming conferences team is going to participate
Team picking up events very carefuly. There are a lot of useless events nowdays
I see that. Just would like to ensure sone road shows are planned
Surely. But it is not hight time for such kinds of announcments. They will realese the news later
June 30, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
Attending any events has been planned already? Would like to take a look at the shedule of tge upcoming conferences team is going to participate
I see that. Just would like to ensure sone road shows are planned
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
A2a tokens - what for they will be used? Exactly?

The A2A token will function as the utility token on STeX exchange, kind of like BNB on Binance. Here is how it'll work:

Don't mix it up with the STE token (dividend token).

Whats the min sum to invest? And one more - may i invest btc?
There is no minimum here. U may invest as much as u can. As for btc can not say for sure Embarrassed
Everything is explained when you visit the token sale page. Minimum is 0.1 ETH and yes, you can use BTC via the exchange itself.

• Open an account on https://alpha.stex.exchange
  • Enable two-factor authentication
  • Deposit the funds on your account
  • Press [A2A ICO] button in Balances area in the currency row you want to use to pay for the tokens.
  • Enter the desired amount to buy and press [BUY] button. If there are any bonuses available at the moment of the purchase, they will be credited to your additional A2A vesting account on STeX.Exchange. Please note that all bonus tokens are vested in the account for 9 months, and will be transferred to the main A2A account right after the end of the vesting period.

I would like fiat to be accepted here. It is the most convenient way for contribution for me personally

You can use all coins traded on https://alpha.stex.exchange in order to get A2A tokens though as described above.

>> join <<

Great idea, but need 3-5 year to be success
June 30, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

The A2A token will function as the utility token on STeX exchange, kind of like BNB on Binance. Here is how it'll work:

There is no minimum here. U may invest as much as u can. As for btc can not say for sure Embarrassed
Everything is explained when you visit the token sale page. Minimum is 0.1 ETH and yes, you can use BTC via the exchange itself.

• Press [A2A ICO] button in Balances area in the currency row you want to use to pay for the tokens.
  • Enter the desired amount to buy and press [BUY] button. If there are any bonuses available at the moment of the purchase, they will be credited to your additional A2A vesting account on STeX.Exchange. Please note that all bonus tokens are vested in the account for 9 months, and will be transferred to the main A2A account right after the end of the vesting period.

I would like fiat to be accepted here. It is the most convenient way for contribution for me personally

You can use all coins traded on https://alpha.stex.exchange in order to get A2A tokens though as described above.

>> join <<
If you have specific tokens for devidents distribution and devidents itself would not it cause the problem if sec considers your tokens as security one?
There are several similar tokens on the market. No one is considered as security
June 30, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zgD8QmDl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hy1PaGPl.png
                                                           >> join <<
If you have specific tokens for devidents distribution and devidents itself would not it cause the problem if sec considers your tokens as security one?
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
June 30, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

>> join <<
June 30, 2018, 09:16:22 AM
June 30, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
June 30, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
Who are restricted from participation in your ICO? Citizens of which country?
As it is fully utility token then i guess everyone may take part. Correct me if im wrong
Better to ask ur local authorities prior investment. To avoid any kind of problems
Merit: 29
June 30, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
As it is fully utility token then i guess everyone may take part. Correct me if im wrong
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 07:16:52 AM
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 06:56:39 AM
It is very terrible process for the team as it requires very loyal jurisdiction and setting up an agreement with a bank
Pages:
Jump to: