Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool - page 36. (Read 25319 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 04:05:40 AM
A very promising project with TeX's own Cloud cluster which impressive on me. Stex will increase the market liquidity dramatically, I hope they will succeed soon.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
June 17, 2018, 03:59:09 AM
@Ivan [STeX]

Don't worry Ivan, it was good decision to launch alpha for people to see nad feel how STeX exchange can looks like after launch. Great to hear that beta version will soon be available. Can you tell us some more on what new features can we expect in this version?

Beta is not about the new features you may see, mostly it is more stable and with better UX.
We updating the core for more efficient orders execution, developing the new web-upp from scratch that will work on most devices and also mobile version is on the way.
We also automated many admin fuctions, like new token listing.

Ok, I see, sounds like development is going well and according to schedule right? I'm very curious about mobile version. Also since you are upgrading token listing function, do you plan to add new cryptocurrencies to trade?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
I also can't see why it could be wrong to launch an Alpha of a product before the ICO. Most projects don't have anything to show at this stage, they have fancy ideas and 50 pages long whitepapers. Some have an MVP or a click dummy and a ton of marketing materials. A working product is so rare in these days and really should be appreciated. I mean, everyone can make pretty powerpoint slides. Plus isn't the money from the ICO supposed to finance the development of a product? I'm really at a loss here and I don't get why the proof in form of an Alpha version of a product could be considered a bad thing  Huh
That puzzles me as well.
We intentionally postponed the A2A ICO till we can provide a clear evidence that we HAVE a working technology.
Yes, it is still an Alpha and we have to do many bugfixes, but that is how it works in the software development.
Anyway, Beta release in on the way and expected to be online before the end of the month.
How long launch is postponed? Just aproximately

ICO was postponed from December and ICO is live now. You may join our A2A ICO till the end of June.

https://stex.exchange/ico
Activity: 336
June 17, 2018, 03:46:40 AM
The project is interesting for its innovative approach. The development of the cryptocurrency market creates new challenges. STeX stock exchange based on the development of the algorithm and HFT technology A2A, has a huge opportunity in the competition of such monsters of the industry such as exchange Binance, Huobi, etc.
Marketing development of the exchange proposed by an experienced team gives a powerful impetus to achieve the goals (to capture up to 5% of the market by the end of 2018).
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 03:41:30 AM
What is the minimum purchase? Or no minimum?
Activity: 176
June 17, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? By the way, how long they will be locked?

In addition to the amount of the A2A tokens exchanged during the ICO process
for the different cryptocurrencies and tokens, 10% of such exchanged amount of
A2A tokens will be issued and distributed between STeX project owners.
On top of the described amount, 10% of the amount of the A2A tokens exchanged
during the ICO process are issued for bounty, airdrops, advisors and strategic
partners of the STeX project.
The minimum amount of 200,000,000 A2A tokens must be exchanged during the
ICO. If the desired amount will not be reached during the ICO, the liquidity pool
will be topped up with all additionally issued A2A tokens remained to reach this
200,000,000 limit and will be reserved in the liquidity pool for the future
distributions in response to the future userbase growth.
5% of the total final supply will be issued to the liquidity pool on STeX Exchange
and other exchanges to provide sufficient liquidity for A2A tokens on the market.
This distribution of the 5% to the special external liquidity reserve pool is valid
only until there are available undistributed tokens at the end of the ICO. So, in
case of high demand there would be no tokens distributed to the external
liquidity reserve pool because in this case there would be enough tokens in
circulation in the system and we do not need such a pool.
Considering all the above, the total number of the A2A tokens available for
exchange during the ICO is 500,000,000. The maximum total supply in case the
ICO will be hard-capped is 600,000,000 A2A tokens.

All bonus tokens are locked for 9 months.
June 17, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
What are the methods of payment? May I invest USD via wire transfer?
Merit: 22
June 17, 2018, 02:42:47 AM
What will u do with unsold tokens? Burn as all other ICOs do?
I think yes. It is perfect way out how to decrease the supply and increase the token value
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 02:09:04 AM
What will u do with unsold tokens? Burn as all other ICOs do?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
Looks very absorbing!
Really good website, interesting design.  Good luck DEVs.
June 17, 2018, 01:36:52 AM
Will you be doing a KYC? What docs are needed besides passport?
Sure they have a KYC procedure. But Im not sure if it is the light one or the full one. Passport must be enough
Merit: 29
June 17, 2018, 01:14:01 AM
Will you be doing a KYC? What docs are needed besides passport?
June 17, 2018, 12:47:48 AM
What exchanges (besides your own) is a targert? What exchanges are u in contact now regarding listing?
Legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the token appearing on exchanges. Sorry mate but better to keep silence otherwise there will be huge problems with future listings
Activity: 490
June 17, 2018, 12:29:11 AM
What exchanges (besides your own) is a targert? What exchanges are u in contact now regarding listing?
Activity: 18
June 16, 2018, 11:17:03 PM
I joined this project. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the plan.
 Good luck guys.
June 16, 2018, 10:41:07 PM
Hello all!) Tell me please about its Crypto-security
All STeX systems are encrypted and cannot be accessed without proper authorisation from STeX authorities. The project's main funds including user's funds are stored in cold wallets and cannot be accessed from the internet.
June 16, 2018, 10:40:08 PM
Hello all!) Tell me please about its Crypto-security
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 10:37:09 PM
How did they solve the liquidity problem?
Thanks to the unique HFT algorithms originally developed for working on traditional exchanges, they solved this problem by providing access to all trading opportunities from one trading platform, one trading account in no time.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 10:35:31 PM
How did they solve the liquidity problem?
June 16, 2018, 10:33:22 PM
This is an amazing project with a grand future! good luck to you!
Pages:
Jump to: