Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 29. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
How does someone go about getting a coin listed on CryptoBridge? Can someone post a link?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
There is a huge problem with staking BCO on Cryptobridge. Once the period is up it seems your BCO are stuck unless you pay like a 15%+ fee to get them out. I tested with 20 BCO ($35 worth) and the system is asking for 3.47 BCO ($6) to get them back!!!

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

I actually like getting piles of sh*tcoins for my stake, but it said in the docs I'd get my stake back, but you dont you lost 17% of your coins in the process.

Whats worse I've staked another $500 in longer term stakes and now I'm expecting to get ripped off by nearly $100. I cant find what to expect anywhere.

When the period is over, if the coins arent reclaimed do they continue to stake??? I doubt it, but its not clear. Are the coinds dead unless I agree to be ripped by 15% to get them back.

Frankly is stinks.

Staking is a great idea but its totally ruined if its just going to rip me off. I beleive staking is to cut people in on the action not gouge them but I cant see that these charges are anything but a scam.

Am I getting it wrong? I'd be happy if it isn't the way it seems because the ideas are great.

It probably isn't a percentual fee .. My fee to claim my coins back is 3.47 as well, but I've got another amount invested than you.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
There is a huge problem with staking BCO on Cryptobridge. Once the period is up it seems your BCO are stuck unless you pay like a 15%+ fee to get them out. I tested with 20 BCO ($35 worth) and the system is asking for 3.47 BCO ($6) to get them back!!!

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

I actually like getting piles of sh*tcoins for my stake, but it said in the docs I'd get my stake back, but you dont you lost 17% of your coins in the process.

Whats worse I've staked another $500 in longer term stakes and now I'm expecting to get ripped off by nearly $100. I cant find what to expect anywhere.

When the period is over, if the coins arent reclaimed do they continue to stake??? I doubt it, but its not clear. Are the coinds dead unless I agree to be ripped by 15% to get them back.

Frankly is stinks.

Staking is a great idea but its totally ruined if its just going to rip me off. I beleive staking is to cut people in on the action not gouge them but I cant see that these charges are anything but a scam.

Am I getting it wrong? I'd be happy if it isn't the way it seems because the ideas are great.

Last time I claimed coins fee was something like 0.2 BCO.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
i like this project i think im going to invest good job
Activity: 66
Merit: 4

What is that!!!!!!

Feels like a scam to me

Frankly is stinks.

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
@Lucasgabd thnx I didnt know about BTS commission
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
I want to know how to get staking rewards? Just get bridgecoin in crypto-bridge and hold it in Crypto-bridge?

You have to create a staking position directly in your account in Cryptobridge which locks an amount of BCOs for a certain time (up to 1 year for maximum profit)
Activity: 315
wallet.crypto-bridge.org

Why DOGE coin withdrawal is disabled?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I want to know how to get staking rewards? Just get bridgecoin in crypto-bridge and hold it in Crypto-bridge?
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
they announced that ETH and tokens would be listed soon but still no news

Also interessted in this. Hope Dev could give uns a little hint Wink
Activity: 315
Why DOGE withdrawl is disabled?
Activity: 14
Question on EOS freeze in June.

Does anyone know if its ok to leave EOS tokens on CB / BTS platform wallets for the upgrade? Or, must each EOS be sent and registered in an ETH wallet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I'm a bit confused about how BCO stakes. When you receive your stakes at the end, is it in form of BCO or is it trading fees of several alt coins?
Activity: 166
this message keep comin on CB: "your active node is out of sync." Took 1hr for 1 order to get filled. Veryyyy slowwww
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
what does the project gain by having people staking their coins?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
This is one of the better exchanges out there. Very easy to use, very fast. If you have problems with latency just setup your own witness node which is also very easy to do.
how?

Would like to know how as well.

is Bridgecoin changing to ERC20?

what do you mean?
they announced that ETH and tokens would be listed soon but still no news

Hi
Does one pays a fee if he or she makes bids and cancelling them after?
And does MM program with bonuses still on?

yes, you pay a small fee for the BTS blockchain to make and cancel orders.

MM program is still on afaik but being paid out along with staking payouts.
Would love to hear more from the devs if this stands correct.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi
Does one pays a fee if he or she makes bids and cancelling them after?
And does MM program with bonuses still on?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
is Bridgecoin changing to ERC20?
Pages:
Jump to: