Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 44. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
is cryptobridge exchange not working?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
My app can't find any nodes that are working.  All of them are down except for 2 which show high latency and don't work

Anyone have a discord invite?

Thanks
Activity: 24
WHOM CAN I ASK? I write to [email protected] write to twetter , but no one didnt answer me, please help!?

do you know how to aplly new coin to this exch?

what is the fees for new coin apliance?
Activity: 113
Do you have plans to implement ECR20 tokens support ?
Activity: 2
WHOM CAN I ASK? I write to [email protected] write to twetter , but no one didnt answer me, please help!?
Activity: 2
I have this problem too, I send 10000 ARGO , I send to wallet argo coin 04.02.2018, 23:53:27,"transfer","melia3d sent 10,000.9736150 ARGO to cryptobridgebridge.argo:AMHCZiU2HCNwPT5v7sQzSGULK..... ","0.0268200 ARGO", they dont come.
And after I send 6 Argo, and they have already come
Activity: 13
Hello, I made a transfer of 10000 Argo, it’s been several hours, I went through this last night with my BEET. I really would like to know is this going to be a common problem or can your network not handle large transactions. Because I am really trying to patronize your establishment but if these problems persist, I will have no choice but to take my business elsewhere besides crypto-bridge, thank you 🙏
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Is there a date to add Token Lab (LAB) to the exchange?
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Withdraw processed after contacting support.  Cool
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
nobody answered my question about the gateways Huh so... i think the gateways are centralized what happen if its shut down? how are the coins guaranted?

would like to bring this up again. good question though
Having an issue with XSH withdraw. I withdrew about 9 hours ago. First time having a problem and deposited and withdrawn a lot the last few weeks. Is there a way to trace my transaction ID??
LTC and XSH pump 30%+ coincidence?

20 Hours now and XSH still hasn't shown up. Anyone with some hints on what's going on? Did your LTC make it through yet?

And still nobody answer this question. Why not?

Is it not in your interest to resolve this issue promptly?

Do you think potential investors will invest in Bridge Coin when they see this?

I was very interested in this project but this is a huge red flag!

I am going to head over to discord if that's what it takes. I still wouldn't hesitate to trade here.
Activity: 63
Having an issue with XSH withdraw. I withdrew about 9 hours ago. First time having a problem and deposited and withdrawn a lot the last few weeks. Is there a way to trace my transaction ID??

20 Hours now and XSH still hasn't shown up. Anyone with some hints on what's going on? Did your LTC make it through yet?
Yes, after 10 hours came, i think if I did not write in the sapport and the forum, they would be lost.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

And still nobody answer this question. Why not?

Is it not in your interest to resolve this issue promptly?

Do you think potential investors will invest in Bridge Coin when they see this?

I was very interested in this project but this is a huge red flag!

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I dont understand how the profit sharing works, i started a staking position and i see a small amount of BCO thats come in but also i now have a small balance of alot of dif alt pairs?

if we hold BCO are we getting a small % from market fees from every market?

50% of All Trading Profits on CryptoBridge Will go To BridgeCoin Stakers. Check this article, it is all explained here, including the bonuses that you can receive if you stake for more than 1 month:
https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/introducing-staking-50-of-all-trading-profits-on-cryptobridge-will-go-to-bridgecoin-stakers-b26fe7723a3
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I dont understand how the profit sharing works, i started a staking position and i see a small amount of BCO thats come in but also i now have a small balance of alot of dif alt pairs?

if we hold BCO are we getting a small % from market fees from every market?
Im withdraw my LTC 5h ago, explorer empty, deposit 0. WTF?! This is scam?

No, it isn't a scam. Do you have the tx id of the ltc transaction?  If you withdrew it from the exchange, did you confirm the email?  If the explorer is "empty" than it isnt an exchange issue  . . . .

This is the problem that there is no the tx id of the ltc transaction on this exchange, no need confirm the email this exchange. All data was entered correctly. "If the explorer is "empty" than it isnt an exchange issue" - This is a 100% problem of exchange. Deposit 0, explorer empty, no tx id.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Im withdraw my LTC 5h ago, explorer empty, deposit 0. WTF?! This is scam?

No, it isn't a scam. Do you have the tx id of the ltc transaction?  If you withdrew it from the exchange, did you confirm the email?  If the explorer is "empty" than it isnt an exchange issue  . . . .
Pages:
Jump to: