Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 52. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi people!  Is POW mining  works?  Is  https://pool.bridgecoin.org pool works? Huh
Activity: 42
Anyone else not getting their deposits in?  Huh
me

Same here. I deposited 4000 doge coin with 800 confirmation but not credited till now.

Their doge quota is full, they do have an announcement to not make any doge deposits. Either join the Discord community to contact a dev, or email support.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
If site goes down how can i get back my BTC or other coins?

Cryptobridge does not hold your coins, the Bitshares blockchain does. Even if Cryptobridge went down, you could still access your coins by going through another Bitshares gateway like Openledger and Bitshares Asset Exchange.
Cryptobridge does not hold your coins, but emits them.

Not even traded coins? All coins are at bitshares blockchain? Can i deposit or withdrawal from bitshares by crypto-bridge's account?
I downloaded bitshare's application & it's same as crypto-bridge. I got surprised when i could login in bitshare application with same user and pass of crypto-bridge! What's the different between them? can i transfer money to bitshare's user?
Activity: 1
CryptoBridge has locked me out of the my wallet. I tried to log in with the password they gave me multiple times and it keeps coming up as INVALID. I also tried to do it without copy and pasting it and nothing works. Anyone having similar issues??
Activity: 129
This is just the beta! Can't wait to see what this exchange will be like in a year. The speed of pages loading is my only thing I'm seeing. But its a beta, I never expected it to be this decent. I sent 100 LOL coins to it in three minutes! Kudos and keep it up C Bridge.
Activity: 7
It took a while to get my deposit issued, but it's resolved.

Just open a ticket letting them know you didn't receive your deposit and add a link to your transaction from a block explorer
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Anyone else not getting their deposits in?  Huh
me

Same here. I deposited 4000 doge coin with 800 confirmation but not credited till now.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
BridgeCoin has been added to REVEX.CO!

You can now write your opinions and experiences about BridgeCoin at REVEX.CO/BridgeCoin

BCO welcome to RevEx!
Activity: 18

Cryptobridge does not hold your coins, the Bitshares blockchain does. Even if Cryptobridge went down, you could still access your coins by going through another Bitshares gateway like Openledger and Bitshares Asset Exchange.
Cryptobridge does not hold your coins, but emits them.
Hello!
I sent coins to my wallet by several transactions DOGE. Small transactions are recieved, but 1 big (for me) is lost. In the blockchain the wallet is recieved all transactions. Where is coins?
Support do not answer via email.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105

Activity: 1
The same question...
What will be with my depo?
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hello all. Can i ask you about what needs to add new coin on CryptoBridge?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thanks for my staking payment, this is the best one to date and I can see it only getting bigger as more coins and people start using the exchange. Eventually it will start to decrease as more people start staking overtime but right now the staking is one of the best. This is also why the price is holding as more people are buying to start staking so I expect the price to remain stable for a while, maybe even spike once people see what the staking is paying monthly.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Will the payment of the staking still be today? Does anyone know when CryptoBridge will add supports for ETH and others? The price of BCO is currently being suppressed just for this detail, it's clear that when ETH is on CryptoBridge, things will get hot, very hot. Smiley

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridges-third-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-over-2x-increase-january-15-th-2017-c5357315970e

what is considered "after the cut"? after the 31st of dec or after 15th of jan?
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
look like bitshares dex ui  Undecided

That's because it is built on top of Bitshares.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
look like bitshares dex ui  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: