Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 51. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
BCO owners will receive 50% from all profits from operation, good rewards, in addition to BCO, BTC, BTS and BCH, in addition to support which the transaction queue?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I hope to see cryptonight based coins such as intense, fonero, ultranote, etc on crypto-bridge.org
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Happy to have found Crypto-Bridge.org
The exchange works excellent and is very fast in transferring deposits and withdrawals.
Some very interesting still-under-the-radar coins are available on Crypto-Bridge.
Great exchange.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If 2FA was done by a "separate" software program that runs on your computer it would be secure and decentralized.

Otherwise, 2FA by phone and confirmation emails both increase account risk. Hackers, email providers, ISPs, and not-nice-governments like North Korea are constantly trying to get into peoples phones and emails.
Activity: 188
Cryptobridge is doing great.Seeing quite good daily volume on it
Activity: 42
If site goes down how can i get back my BTC or other coins?

Cryptobridge does not hold your coins, the Bitshares blockchain does. Even if Cryptobridge went down, you could still access your coins by going through another Bitshares gateway like Openledger and Bitshares Asset Exchange.

curious about that
how would it work with an asset that is listed on Bridge but not listed on openledger or other bitshares gateway
like ALQO, for example?

Well, the the exchange looks promising, at least someone has found a use for BitShares. Original OpenLedger and BitShares are not user-friendly at all.

Where is an official support here? Are they left already? I have a question.

Will CryptoBridge be so kind to implement 2FA security access with Google Authenticator? I lost my access to BitShares account earlier thanks to simple hacker KeyLogger. Are you, guys, seriously considering mass adoption with just username/password? It is sooooo weak. Please do something, at least withdrawal confirmation by e-mail (thank God, there are well secured e-mails out there), please do something about the security! At least create such an option. This is vital. I doubt someone clever would trust nice amount to DEX otherwise.

agreed here,
2FA is a must!
is there any possibility on implementing it?

though I think openledger is quite friendly as well.
same same as bridge

What part of decentralized exchange are you missing, 2fa can't be implemented in such platform. This is the big boys arena, its your responsibility to protect your vitals when you delve into this realms.

Actually, they can probably do 2FA via the federated gateways.
Received another dividend from CryptoBridge. Awesome!
Bought some more XP at the dip for 9 satoshi per coin and gonna add more XP to Passive Coin Backing Fund.
BCO is also flying high. Smiley

Anyone know whether CryptoBridge accept ERC20 tokens already? They promised to add this feature in January but, I am not sure they are working on it?
I would like to see Passive Coin (PAS) listed on CryptoBridge. We are listed already on stocks exchange and IDEX .... but CryptoBridge will be the first league, in the future! Smiley

Yep, should be soon (ie a week or two) for ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Received another dividend from CryptoBridge. Awesome!
Bought some more XP at the dip for 9 satoshi per coin and gonna add more XP to Passive Coin Backing Fund.
BCO is also flying high. Smiley

Anyone know whether CryptoBridge accept ERC20 tokens already? They promised to add this feature in January but, I am not sure they are working on it?
I would like to see Passive Coin (PAS) listed on CryptoBridge. We are listed already on stocks exchange and IDEX .... but CryptoBridge will be the first league, in the future! Smiley
Activity: 9
i am having truble to login into my account does not accept my password and i dont know why
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Servant, your name is chair

Cryptobridge does not hold your coins, the Bitshares blockchain does. Even if Cryptobridge went down, you could still access your coins by going through another Bitshares gateway like Openledger and Bitshares Asset Exchange.

curious about that
how would it work with an asset that is listed on Bridge but not listed on openledger or other bitshares gateway
like ALQO, for example?

Well, the the exchange looks promising, at least someone has found a use for BitShares. Original OpenLedger and BitShares are not user-friendly at all.

Will CryptoBridge be so kind to implement 2FA security access with Google Authenticator? I lost my access to BitShares account earlier thanks to simple hacker KeyLogger. Are you, guys, seriously considering mass adoption with just username/password? It is sooooo weak. Please do something, at least withdrawal confirmation by e-mail (thank God, there are well secured e-mails out there), please do something about the security! At least create such an option. This is vital. I doubt someone clever would trust nice amount to DEX otherwise.

agreed here,
2FA is a must!

same same as bridge

What part of decentralized exchange are you missing, 2fa can't be implemented in such platform. This is the big boys arena, its your responsibility to protect your vitals when you delve into this realms.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Love the exchange, but you need more nodes.. Trying to use it right now and it says every node is down.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I found them accidentally but satisfied with my experience.
Activity: 18
Anyone else not getting their deposits in?  Huh
me

Same here. I deposited 4000 doge coin with 800 confirmation but not credited till now.
support is refunded to my wallet, all is ok

curious about that
like ALQO, for example?

agreed here,
2FA is a must!

same same as bridge

Currently there is no possibility of 2FA, as all the 2FA services are centralised. But doing it via the federated gateways might be a good idea.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

curious about that
like ALQO, for example?

agreed here,
2FA is a must!

same same as bridge
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Activity: 54
Merit: 3

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
How can I open ticket with support? Cant see the tag in dashboard.

upd: found email box already
Activity: 18
Anyone else not getting their deposits in?  Huh
me

Same here. I deposited 4000 doge coin with 800 confirmation but not credited till now.

Their doge quota is full, they do have an announcement to not make any doge deposits. Either join the Discord community to contact a dev, or email support.
Thx, but discord link is dead.
But i get answer from support via email.
Hi people!  Is POW mining  works?  Is  https://pool.bridgecoin.org pool works? Huh

PoW mining has ended. You can still mine the chain of course, but there are no rewards for miners anymore, so there isn't much point. All 27 million BCO have been minted and are in circulation. So don't bother!
Pages:
Jump to: