Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 64. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
If you still have btc on nova exchange, you can buy $BCO there at 4550 sats and sell at the BCO DEX for 8349 sats - easy 1.83x. Limited offer only I suspect..

╮(︶︿︶)╭

Ikr! i wish I did I was noticing that the other dat as an easy arb between exchanges! Yeah im definitely planning to use bridge as my primary exchange I've already started moving funds over there. Just waiting for the ETH port and hopefully a ELLA add that would be so awesome! Then I plan to look into the BTS bot out there to see how we can really push the transaction limits on the graphene blockchain the future is DEX's that is a given but they have to be able to handle centralized exchange volume to succeed; which means the API and chain has to be able to run bots imo.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,

i have troubles with qt wallet.

version 1.02 - no block source avaliable
version 1.03 (downloaded today) - no block source avaliable + 0 active connections to bridgecoin network.

Could You help me please? I would like to transfer my coins to cryptobridge DEX.

Thank you

Vita
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
If you still have btc on nova exchange, you can buy $BCO there at 4550 sats and sell at the BCO DEX for 8349 sats - easy 1.83x. Limited offer only I suspect..

╮(︶︿︶)╭
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Wow, $400k volume in last 24h? New record? We are waiting for next step - adding more new coins and next milestone - $1M daily volume.

And after just 3 days it happens... keep it up!

Where is that data about volume?

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/
Activity: 65
Wow, $400k volume in last 24h? New record? We are waiting for next step - adding more new coins and next milestone - $1M daily volume.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bridgecoin/
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 16

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Astonishing volumes on ZNY and BCO.
I am glad to see BridgeCoin traded so vigorously. Smiley
Got over 4 ZNY in staking and if volume will grow, we will see more free coins in our accounts.

Well-programmed dec. exchange like CryptoBridge can attract a lot of traders from centralized ones.
We would love to see Passive Coin listed on CryptoBridge, when ERC-20 are accepted. Smiley

p.s
... and yes. CryptoBridge do not work well via Firefox. I got problems with log in after view days, the same browser, the same computer, etc. Generally, Firefox works better based on Linux op.systems, than based on Windows.
Never had problems with CryptoBridge using Chrome, so far.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
will the staking payouts for market maker appear on my dashboard identified on activity?
I'm not sure if I'm receiving it.
is it active for /$BTS pairs as well or only for $BTC pairs? thx!

and one more simple question:
what is the % of total supply when i check my balances?
this is related to the total supply on the exchange atm?
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
I got this error message when I try to open the https://crypto-bridge.org./ website

The owner of crypto-bridge.org. has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

You entered the url with a period.  The URL is just https://crypto-bridge.org/
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
will the staking payouts for market maker appear on my dashboard identified on activity?
I'm not sure if I'm receiving it.
is it active for /$BTS pairs as well or only for $BTC pairs? thx!
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I got this error message when I try to open the https://crypto-bridge.org./ website

The owner of crypto-bridge.org. has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I have just signed up cryptobridge exchanger. I saw password generated stated for your browser. And no email required for the sign up. So, there is no way to recover password if I lost it, right?

And can I login with this account at other browser?

You're correct, treat that password the same as a private key.
Activity: 4
Any resources to review stake reward statistics? Thanks.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I have just signed up cryptobridge exchanger. I saw password generated stated for your browser. And no email required for the sign up. So, there is no way to recover password if I lost it, right?

And can I login with this account at other browser?
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
I'm taking advantage of this little dumping to buy more BCO! We will hardly see these prices again when ETH and its tokens get a chance to join CryptoBridge, everything is happening very fast, connections with the Japanese are very good!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Looks as though everyone is happy here with their first stakes. I'm very happy with my first stake and now like everyone else we have many different coins which we can then trade on the exchange. This is only the start to bigger things to come as more people are joining CryptoBridge daily which overtime will increase with volume. 2018 will be a huge year for this exchange and I'm glad to be apart of it all now as I can see the price of BCO rising to at least $5 per coin, if not more as the payments from the profit share grows.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Got first staking reward, now I hold a lot of coins. Cheesy

Are there stats on this first distribution?
Last I heard was that around 5.34m BCO were staked with 53% staking for 12 months. Including bonuses, this comes out to around 8m-9m BCO. This was a few days ago, but with the increase in volume and users it could have gone up. We must also take into consideration when users started staking within the payout period and the rising volume. Because half the beginning of the payout period was of plow volume, the payout was lower. Now if we can hold on to this $0.5m volume for the next two weeks, we will be in for one hell of a profit share  Smiley

I got a lot of coins but don't now how much they worth all summed up, it would be nice to have that feature, total worth of portfolio in BTC.
In Cryptobridge, go to Settings>General>Preferred Unit of Account. Select bitBTC as the preferred unit of account. Then go to Account>Balances and look on the row that says Total (bitBTC). You will see your total portfolio value in bitBTC.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Got first staking reward, now I hold a lot of coins. Cheesy

Are there stats on this first distribution?
Last I heard was that around 5.34m BCO were staked with 53% staking for 12 months. Including bonuses, this comes out to around 8m-9m BCO. This was a few days ago, but with the increase in volume and users it could have gone up. We must also take into consideration when users started staking within the payout period and the rising volume. Because half the beginning of the payout period was of plow volume, the payout was lower. Now if we can hold on to this $0.5m volume for the next two weeks, we will be in for one hell of a profit share  Smiley

I got a lot of coins but don't now how much they worth all summed up, it would be nice to have that feature, total worth of portfolio in BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: