Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 65. (Read 95033 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
just received my first staking rewards, still small but quite nice that they come in ALL THE ALTCOINS OF THE PLATFORM.
this was what I was expecting but wasn't sure since it could came as BCO or BTC only.

do you need a Brazilian Portuguese translation?
would love to reserve and do it if you have a bounty for that. should I possibly email support?

looking forward for the future of this project and will stake more BCO Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Got my first staking rewards as well thank you so much team! This one is an excellent pick for 2018! Once a few more coins get listed and the ETH port is done then the price should really kick off! For now though the goal is to just pick up as many as I can and stake them for the next year! This coins marketcap has the potential of nine figures possibly ten if the community and dev team keep delivering on the product. People are just now starting to enter crypto and are looking for ways to earn passive income and this is a great way to do it!
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Got first staking reward, now I hold a lot of coins. Cheesy

Are there stats on this first distribution?
Last I heard was that around 5.34m BCO were staked with 53% staking for 12 months. Including bonuses, this comes out to around 8m-9m BCO. This was a few days ago, but with the increase in volume and users it could have gone up. We must also take into consideration when users started staking within the payout period and the rising volume. Because half the beginning of the payout period was of plow volume, the payout was lower. Now if we can hold on to this $0.5m volume for the next two weeks, we will be in for one hell of a profit share  Smiley
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Looks like CryptoBridge team doing their assignment in best way. by the way dose CryptoBridge add to coinmarketcap yet?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Got first staking reward, now I hold a lot of coins. Cheesy

Are there stats on this first distribution?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Couldn't log into my pool account. Locked it because of too many pin attempts. Never ever received the unlock mail but I did get the password reset mail so I tried something and it worked.
I edited the address and pasted my password reset token to and it unlocked. Finally!!!! it seems the password reset and account unlock share the same token.
Example: https://pool.bridgecoin.org/index.php?page=account&action=unlock&token=

But for some reason all my coins got withdrawn from the official pool to an address I can't even find this address on the explorer and there is no transaction hash or block height. Not saying they got stolen but they got transfered. But to where Huh This is not the address I signed up with. There had not been a log in since 30 November so I guess it had to be someone who operates the pool. From what it seems I have lost everything... Hoping for the dev to respond to my PM and hoping he can locate my coins. Undecided

Just read what happens if you send coins to a bogus address. They are not lost but the transactions is probably not processed due to a checksum. Since the withdrawal address seems bogus because I can't find it in the block explorer. Guess the coins still sit in the pool account but still got deducted from my balance.
Hey, I am sorry to hear about your situation. You should send a help email to [email protected] and one of the devs will help you out. They are very responsive to these types of situations.

Thank you Smiley, I just did, fingers crossed. They responded quickly to my account problem before.
Couldn't log into my pool account. Locked it because of too many pin attempts. Never ever received the unlock mail but I did get the password reset mail so I tried something and it worked.
I edited the address and pasted my password reset token to and it unlocked. Finally!!!! it seems the password reset and account unlock share the same token.
Example: https://pool.bridgecoin.org/index.php?page=account&action=unlock&token=

But for some reason all my coins got withdrawn from the official pool to an address I can't even find this address on the explorer and there is no transaction hash or block height. Not saying they got stolen but they got transfered. But to where Huh This is not the address I signed up with. There had not been a log in since 30 November so I guess it had to be someone who operates the pool. From what it seems I have lost everything... Hoping for the dev to respond to my PM and hoping he can locate my coins. Undecided

Just read what happens if you send coins to a bogus address. They are not lost but the transactions is probably not processed due to a checksum. Since the withdrawal address seems bogus because I can't find it in the block explorer. Guess the coins still sit in the pool account but still got deducted from my balance.
Hey, I am sorry to hear about your situation. You should send a help email to [email protected] and one of the devs will help you out. They are very responsive to these types of situations.
Activity: 22

First, thank you @notsofast for putting me on to this project. With proper marketing and community support BCO DEX has potential to own > 2% of the market share.

Second, when you are staking and asked to confirm your transaction there is an option to 'Propose'. What is the purpose of this option?

Thanks
The "propose" feature is for multisig wallets. When you click it, you are proposing to your address's other owners to unlock and execute an action on that address. It isn't necessary unless you are operating a multisig wallet.

Thank you!
You're welcome.
Activity: 4
First, thank you @notsofast for putting me on to this project. With proper marketing and community support BCO DEX has potential to own > 2% of the market share.

Second, when you are staking and asked to confirm your transaction there is an option to 'Propose'. What is the purpose of this option?

Thanks
The "propose" feature is for multisig wallets. When you click it, you are proposing to your address's other owners to unlock and execute an action on that address. It isn't necessary unless you are operating a multisig wallet.

Thank you!

Thanks
Activity: 4

Thanks
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thanks for my market maker payment dev! I'm now looking forward to receiving my first staking rewards, I see a lot of others are excited to see what the rewards will be for the first stake. I'm not expecting too much at this time as the exchange is still small and is currently growing so I think in 2018 will be when we start to see some good profits being shared.
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Hey guys anyone got a link to most recent wallet?  My old one is getting stuck 15 weeks ago lol

Thanks

If you were using the QT wallet you need to upgrade to the latest at https://bridgecoin.org  . Also delete all folders except for your wallet and redownload the blockchain 
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
What mining pool... I see official pool down..

BridgeCoin can no longer be mined. It is currently for trade on https://crypto-bridge.org
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
What mining pool... I see official pool down..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hey guys anyone got a link to most recent wallet?  My old one is getting stuck 15 weeks ago lol

Thanks
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
BCO cannot be mined anymore. If you want BCO, you need to buy them at the CryptoBridge decentralized exchange.

@Mr. Blond
Remove your data dir (backup your wallet) and re-install the 1.0.3 client from scratch. That should solve your syncing problems.

@Pjatvoet
Tomorrow we'll publish a blog post with the total number of staked coins. The payout is done proportionally each day so if somebody starts staking 1 day before payout, he will only receive 1 day worth of payouts.
Activity: 2
Hi guys!, newbie here, can i still mine BCO?
Activity: 48
Hi guys. Can you please help me. My wallet is not syncing. Is this a problem more people have? And how can i solve it without loosing my coins? Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: